• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

What do CS and CC mean BTW?

How does one use Gang's Ulti properly? I've rarely ever found an effective way to use it.
Oh and my brother's deaths were due to overconfidence since he'd rush into the next champion =P

Ferrio

Banned
What do CS and CC mean BTW?

How does one use Gang's Ulti properly? I've rarely ever found an effective way to use it.
Oh and my brother's deaths were due to overconfidence since he'd rush into the next champion =P

CS - Creep Score... aka last hitting
CC - Crowd Control. Slows, stuns..etc

Like any global ult, you need map awareness. Keep a constant eye on other lanes for when fights break out and lend a hand with it.

As good an opportunity as any to remind people that if you're having a bad time of it, if you're going through anything, talk to someone about it.

There are plenty of organisations where you're from that can and will help you when you're going through tough times. Do speak to someone and seek out help. Don't suffer in silence, no matter the situation.

TomShoe

Banned
Rrrgh, how the hell do I beat Zed as Nasus. He was just harassing me all game, even though I know that's what he's supposed to do, but it gets hella annoying.

Champs on my permanent hate list:

• Zed
  • Tryndamere
  • Olaf
  • Teemo
  • Jayce
  • Master Yi
  • Rengar

zkylon

zkylewd
you don't

you lose lane against everyone as susan

lategame when people have zhonyas and qss and zed can't ult anyone you just stomp him with your super q

i don't play susan but you might consider even putting some points on his circle thingie spell to help you push lane, or else just farm under turret and keep lots of pots and armor and stay on high health as to not get dived on

DeadNames

Banned
Yeah I really hate tryndamere. His passive is dumb as hell. Winning trades should not be based on RNG.

And dont get me started on his split pushing.

Also, holy shit at that suicide attempt. I hope hes alright :/

Ferrio

Banned
Rrrgh, how the hell do I beat Zed as Nasus. He was just harassing me all game, even though I know that's what he's supposed to do, but it gets hella annoying.

Champs on my permanent hate list:

• Zed
  • Tryndamere
  • Olaf
  • Teemo
  • Jayce
  • Master Yi
  • Rengar

Build early tank against whatever your up against and farm under turret.

Build early tank against whatever your up against and farm under turret.
I've had that matchup against a really good Zed. It's difficult to farm even under the turret without constantly getting harassed, although it didn't help that I didn't get a gank. Zed would just plop a shadow on top of minions. It was very irritating.

Cc9JdrK.png

heard u guys like this stuff

Blizzard

Banned
Won with a Vel'Koz supp, lol.
Sounds reasonable to me! Tons of gold with all the gold items, and all that angled high-skill poke. If they charge in, you just knock back with the disengage spell! Then when they think they're safe and you're out of range, you use laser ult to harass if they don't have good sustain! :O

Blizzard

Banned
I watched for a minute and was most impressed by the jungle Twitch. But I'm also proud of Newt for playing El Mustachio.

zkylon

zkylewd
just had a jungle yi build elder lizard + youmuus + bjork + bf sword + zerkers

like literally every fight was him running towards a bunch of dudes, q for 0 damage, then instantly dead.

like we won all 3 lanes, up in kills and turrets, 3 free dragons, and we still lose because dem carry junglers gotta carry

Mothman91

I watched for a minute and was most impressed by the jungle Twitch. But I'm also proud of Newt for playing El Mustachio.

He was having DC problems, but right when he was, their Diana was being toxic and afkd.

I pointed out that he played Corki and was having DC problems, ironic huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom