• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TF could be interesting in lane since Double-Up applies on-hits, but it doesn't really have good synergy with Bullet Time for team fights, yeah.

It'd probably be a good buy if you got out to an early lead in lane, just to exert complete dominance. MF's early team fights are already pretty damn good if the composition can support using her, so it's not like she needs a BT rush to be viable.

Like if their jungler shows up Lv3 and you turn it around into a triple kill, by all means straight rush a TF and poop all over the lane. It's what heroes do.

Ferga

Yeah but PD/Shiv doesn't have anything to do with bullet time either.

Just trying to think of alternatives to a full AS/crit item for mf since she doesn't really scale off those two stats (and i know a lot of you are going to disagree with me on this one since she's an adc)

I just think MF benefits a lot more from items which add to her burst and ability to melt targets with skills rather than auto attacks.

zkylon

zkylewd
i used to play mf like that

like double bt+lw+bc every game or something.

but yea eventually comes caitlyn right clicking everything and you realize she deals twice as much as you

zkylon

zkylewd
rapidstar words, not mine

[–]rapidst4r [score hidden] 41 minutes ago*
I believe that CoCo is a strong midlaner. I have been practicing many times with him from the past and I think hes a well-balanced player. I hope he continues to bring good results to the team.
And, for Lux and Annivia The first thing to be done is to reverse the blue regen nerf. and then, Lux' damage needs to be burfed + Annivia's speed of the skill shots need to be buffed

you herd it here first guise, lux needs a damage burf

Boken

Banned
IN 15 MINUTES:

THE PERENNIAL ESPORTS RIVALS OF KOREA DUKE IT OUT

Ktrolsterlogo.png
-vs-
SKT1.png

It's unlocked some of the really nasty hard carry junglers to their potential, and people are maybe not ready for that just yet. Eve and Kha already had to have their damage cut down a considerable amount because they were carrying a bit harder than people like to see out of the jungle, for whatever reason a lot of people seem to think "jungle tank" meta is the natural/desired state of the game and they get more nervous the farther it deviates from that.

Though, even as someone who likes carry junglers, I do wish the tanks were at least viable. As long as we don't go back to only tank junglers being viable.

Edit: Arrows and Bullets isn't bad, but K and S is fucking awful. It was better when it was just "Team #1" and "Team #2" so we could at least joke and call them Terminator and Judgment Day. Now it's just egregiously shitty. Name your fucking teams already you lazy a-holes.

I remember when "manners" in Korean play meant "good manners", like surrendering a hopeless game as a show of respect to an opponent.

These days it seems like it automatically means "bad manners".

zkylon

zkylewd
lol piglet

i normally hate bm but when it's so instantly retribution'd it's just too sweet to hate it lol

faker looked so annoyed at everyone being the star but him

Mothman91

The voice for the team introductions....is soooo nice. LCS really need to take notes on OGN. Their overall production is still miles away from theirs.

Boken

Banned
Man maybe 4.5 came too soon

We're seeing a lot more pick variety top now thanks to ryze

And idk why but old school mages are back in mid too

Nekofrog

Banned
i feel like the game is getting even more stale in early strats with the "everyone 4 man each side of the map in the first 3 minutes and take two towers" crap.

Ferga

yes..... yes.... YES!

Solo queue with squishy, non mobile mids? Oh my god. Please, let this happen before all the carry junglers get deleted from the meta.

Boken

Banned
Its what happens after they push the lane that's beautiful strategery

Maybe we should just remove a tower from top lane for blue and bot for purp

Leezard

i feel like the game is getting even more stale in early strats with the "everyone 4 man each side of the map in the first 3 minutes and take two towers" crap.

Yup, the 4.4 patch ruined it, after the tower damage reduction made the strategy more risky.

Q8D3vil

Im thinking about going back to league, last time i played was right before the beginning of this season.
1- I heard that there was changes in runes.
2-What character are considered the best in every lane (I like to play top tier/broken characters).

zkylon

zkylewd
big runes changes are to buy hp seals for solo laners as standard runes. you could still do perfectly fine with armor tho

not gonna promote more fotm tho

Leezard

my number one request to Riot:

revert the trinket change. maybe look into reverting the TP change too.
It's incredible how much difference the trinket changes did, yeah.
Im thinking about going back to league, last time i played was right before the beginning of this season.
2-What character are considered the best in every lane (I like to play top tier/broken characters).

2:
top: ?
jungle: Khazix
mid: ?
adc: sivir
support: thresh

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i don't like the trinket changes either

didn't even really increase level 1 invades which i think is what rito wanted the changes for?

Diminishing the value of early dragons also contributes to the lane-swap meta. The whole reason the duo lane was originally bottom was for dragon control, but these days most pro teams really couldn't give a flip about dragon before seven minutes, especially if they can just hammer down towers.

Making it even harder to take at early levels certainly isn't helping anything, since now you can take two towers in top lane and possibly even get back in time to punish the enemy team before they can get one bot tower and the dragon.

Top - Trundle / Renekton, Ryze / Heimer if versus those 2
Mid - Lulu, Ziggs and LeBlanc, I guess? Also AP Soraka is starting to bare it's fangs
Jungle - Kha Zix, Vi, Lee, Panth
ADC - Sivir, Lucian
Support - Thresh, Leona, Morg if Vs those 2

zkylon

zkylewd
flat hp seals for like midlane

for tanky supports you can get flat hp seals and flat armor quints and get more armor and more hp than before if you did armor seals+hp quints.

hp/5 seals are also good right now apparently and doing a combination of hp, armor and hp/5 could also be a good idea. i'm trying out like 5 armor - 4 hp after listening to phreak say that hp doesn't scale nearly as well as armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom