• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Rumble. Such a unique champion design, he's a lot of fun to play with clearly defined strengths and weaknesses and one of the most high-impact ults in the game if you use it right.

The more Rumble we see the better, imo

Neol

Except when all these Rumble posers start appearing -_-

Been in 3 games where my Super Galaxy Rumble has been 0/5+/0 in 20 minutes.

Except when all these Rumble posers start appearing -_-

Been in 3 games where my Super Galaxy Rumble has been 0/5+/0 in 20 minutes.

my first couple of games back were pretty rough getting used to him again, but my last game went pretty well.

I was not taking into account Rumble's weak 1-4 and was overextending a lot, but once I got back into the rhythm it was a lot of fun.

Ferga

Sweet. Just refunded my 2 year old gragas esq skin because of the remake.

Now infiltrator irelia... C'mon irelia remake.

Love my sion skin though. Ugly, grey hunk of meat. MMmm

Boken

Banned
cant help it when ppl dunno the true power of blade waltz and level 2-3 fioras

also,
cmTQ6yW.png

alantian syndra confirmed better by zkylon

i like how they showed more of her tits

zkylon

zkylewd
why are people spying me on reddit when they should be following me on twitter :/
kidding

i also noticed and welcome the extra boobs. not specially for the size which doesn't really matter to me but because it now looks less armor-y. syndra doesn't wear armor dude, stop covering my women in armor parrot

i should've known the splash art was gonna win me over. it always does

Blizzard

Banned
You'd think people would respect a level 2 all-in with over 100 AD

But nah
The other day my team had a 70-ish AD Riven level 1 against a 95-ish AD Aatrox. Riven of course took massive damage and started dying several times, asking WHY IS HE SO STRONG.

I tried to explain the AD difference, and then the level difference and continued AD difference because Aatrox continued buying items, but Riven seemed to only continue to express shock and confusion.

I am sometimes not sure if people know what the numbers mean.

DeadNames

Banned
Sigh. When will Riot rework Akali? She's so awfully designed. Easily one of the worst designed in the game, sitting up there with Vlad, Kennen and Rengar

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
All lies, nothing but kiss and hug in our inhouses.

We chat about waifus all days, it will be wonderful.

Still need one moar :(

edit:
**FULL** Summon saved us

Blizzard

Banned
On one hand, having like 25% attack speed from runes as ADC is kind of funny, but I feel like I struggle a lot early game to last hit from not using AD quints, and 370 move speed is so slow from not using MS quints.

It is a quint conundrum.

Mothman91

On one hand, having like 25% attack speed from runes as ADC is kind of funny, but I feel like I struggle a lot early game to last hit from not using AD quints, and 370 move speed is so slow from not using MS quints.

It is a quint conundrum.

I think Rekkles from Fnatic says that running 2 AS quints and 1 AD is really good. I have been running that for the past few days and it feels very good.

DeadNames

Banned
Just played with the biggest fucking moron of an ADC. I was blitz and I got him fed.

What did he do with that lead? Absolutely fuckin nothing. No towers, no dragons, all he did was farm.

Why can't I win ranked?

china is run by tencent servers n sea is run by garena servers

i dn think riot can get tem in real time
oh that's what you meant

dota servers have perfect world and shit to deal with

i dunno if we get those numbers or not...

Probably not now that I think about it.

There was that time when you could get LoL on steam (in euro) that would have been fun to actually keep track that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom