• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Imagine a world where you can just sit in base, instantly teleporting to anywhere on the map to do more than the rest of your team without getting any credit for it.
9vHBS0T.jpg
hots games in charge of being 20 minutes long

import abathur to league please.

Edwardo

Imagine a world where you can just sit in base, instantly teleporting to anywhere on the map to do more than the rest of your team without getting any credit for it.

What is/are mechanics?

dimb

What is/are mechanics?
Walking around Abathur is capable of nothing. He has no immediate attack or escape abilities and he's super weak when it comes to attack/health. Instead Abathur hides around the map and can attach a spore thing to the head of any ally or minion globally. You don't move at all from here, Abathur is rooted to the ground and the probe follows around the ally, where it has a few damage abilities and a shield. The playstyle of Abathur is kind of dickish. You just stay hidden, showing up everywhere on the map to apply pressure in lanes and turn fights around. Everything he does has a global presence, planting mines, sporing allies, and eventually duplicating any hero on the map as his ultimate, showing up in the same location as them. He even passively spawns minions that will march down the nearest lane.

I found a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SIGFI0PLF8

Edwardo

Walking around Abathur is capable of nothing. He has no immediate attack or escape abilities and he's super weak when it comes to attack/health. Instead Abathur hides around the map and can attach a spore thing to the head of any ally or minion globally. You don't move at all from here, Abathur is rooted to the ground and the probe follows around the ally, where it has a few damage abilities and a shield. The playstyle of Abathur is kind of dickish. You just stay hidden, showing up everywhere on the map to apply pressure in lanes and turn fights around. Everything he does has a global presence, planting mines, sporing allies, and eventually duplicating any hero on the map as his ultimate, showing up in the same location as them. He even passively spawns minions that will march down the nearest lane.

I found a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SIGFI0PLF8

Wow that's a pretty interesting hero. I like that idea of having a global presence everywhere on the map. It adds more strategy.

But I meant mechanics at the bottom of the image you posted. The final stat category.

dimb

Wow that's a pretty interesting hero. I like that idea of having a global presence everywhere on the map. It adds more strategy.

But I meant mechanics at the bottom of the image you posted. The final stat category.
oh. there's map specific objectives that are tracked. on that map it only tracks who gains control of the dragon knight, which transforms your hero into said dragon knight after you have two points capped on the map simultaneously.

Edwardo

oh. there's map specific objectives that are tracked. on that map it only tracks who gains control of the dragon knight, which transforms your hero into said dragon knight after you have two points capped on the map simultaneously.

Ah I see. Thanks

Newt

So I had a game where everyone got their wanted role. Our team made smart picks, their team made dumb picks. We secured every objective on the map, they barely secured anything. Why can't every game be like this :( .
jgFGXC1.png

"Draven you only play for kills"

No, the nexus turret is getting tanked and you're running blind into their jungle you bunch of fuck monkeys.

Newt

"Draven you only play for kills"

No, the nexus turret is getting tanked and you're running blind into their jungle you bunch of fuck monkeys.
No, wrong.

The correct response is "I don't do subtle".

Just got to Plat five. Won my series in three games with Fallen Hero. Been playing mostly Vel'Koz support. A lot of poke that people have trouble dodging that allows my ADC to farm pretty freely. If they stay in lane when I hit six and they're low it's a secured kill pretty much.
Can't say I'm a fan of Vel'Koz support, but congrats ^^.

Edwardo

Just got to Plat five. Won my series in three games with Fallen Hero. Been playing mostly Vel'Koz support. A lot of poke that people have trouble dodging that allows my ADC to farm pretty freely. If they stay in lane when I hit six and they're low it's a secured kill pretty much.

Nice. Congrats.

Violet_0

Banned
from reddit
"calling players who carry you dicks = being a dick

you are no different from the people you report if you insult them ****"

no wonder the lol community is shit.

Subtle

maybe something with an active that increases your range? that'd be cool. or or or... making fm a viable adc item, ooooor a crit chance+mr/armor item would be neat. something else to make ie/pd less inseparable.

Leezard

So I reached lvl 28 in this game, buying runes should be imperative now?

You can buy a couple of Tier 1 runes to start with, they are very good value for what they cost. Eventually you will want to replace all with Tier 3 runes though. Tier 2 runes are terrible.

Ferga

Everyone should run double heal bot. It's so fucking stupid. Easy kills and assists just become; oh i burnt two heals

When you can't capitalise on other player's mistakes, it sucks

They need to put the 50% reduction back in again. Why did they even get rid of it?

Leezard

Everyone should run double heal bot. It's so fucking stupid. Easy kills and assists just become; oh i burnt two heals

They need to put the 50% reduction back in again. Why did they even get rid of it?

Yeah I tried it today. Riven was not happy when she could not burst us down.

Wait, they got rid of the reduction? Just... why?

Newt

Heal NO LONGER applies a 35 second debuff that reduces all subsequent Summoner Heal spells, aside from your own, by 50%.

-_-

Boken

Banned

wow you barely participated in that game

6 assists GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom