• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
ya i'm considering it

if only cos i'm tired of running bladecraft

i hope tpa ori is available with the skt skins. i find tpa ori is the better of the remaining skins. like puppet ori is nice in theory but i don't like her so much

Boken

Banned
cos I know you guys love sona

here is tomia cosplaying as muse sona.
album: http://imgur.com/a/68fTj#MwWD1Zd

lanUhvQ.jpg

dimb kept kill stealing with his ultimate

Tizoc

OK after looking up some builds for Aatrox. He needs 2 weapons then gets tanked the eff. up.

Fiora's build is pretty easy to figure from the hundreds of times I've seen the character.

Tizoc

Interesting some seem to build Hydra over BoRK for Fiora, does her attack speed reach 1.5ish with a Berserk's G. at least? For that matter I also notice Black Cleaver in some builds too, Some quick attacks into Ulti can lead to some lethal damage.

Man I'm gonna need a lot of time to test all these characters...

Ferrio

Banned
Interesting some seem to build Hydra over BoRK for Fiora, does her attack speed reach 1.5ish with a Berserk's G. at least? For that matter I also notice Black Cleaver in some builds too, Some quick attacks into Ulti can lead to some lethal damage.

Man I'm gonna need a lot of time to test all these characters...

Hydra procs on each hit of her ult, that's why.

DeadNames

Banned
OK after looking up some builds for Aatrox. He needs 2 weapons then gets tanked the eff. up.

Fiora's build is pretty easy to figure from the hundreds of times I've seen the character.

I generally go Bork/LW/sv/omen/boots/situational item.

Hydra is good, but I prefer BoRK much more. You can swap LW for hydra if you're going against a squishier opponent.

PROC - Programmed Random OCcurence

Proc is a common term used primarily in game programming to refer to an event - a "procedure" - triggered under particular circumstances. For example, in WoW, a particular weapon (that hits many times) might have a 10% chance on each hit to apply a special effect, such as poison damage. When WoW users talk about "how often this weapon procs", they are talking about the likelihood of the special effect occurring.

Proc was originally short for "spec_proc" (spec_proc is short for "special procedure") which is a term used by the original programmer of Circle-MUD, Jeremy Elson. It might have been used as well by the original programmers of diku-MUD as well. Special procedures in Circle-MUD are functions that can be assigned to objects, players, and locations in the world such that each time an event occurs, the special procedure function will be invoked. Special procedures were used in Circle-MUD for a wide variety of purposes: Creating room events when a person typed a specific string of text, causing a weapon or piece of armor to perform a magical action, and even causing a MOB (mobile) to do something that it wouldn't normally do.[1]

Boken

Banned
i need to update my runes to the OP ones.

support (melee):
armor red, flat hp yellow, mr bluez, 2xhp5 quint + armor quint

mid (safe)
hpen red, hp/level yellow, mr bluez, ap quints

top (ad)
ad red, flat hp, mr bluez, 2xhp5, 1xarmor quint (or AD quint)

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder why people are going with hp/lvl over flat hp for mid

i already had the hp/lvl since i was running them on ori every now and then before but i'm curious as to why

like 216 hp at lvl 18 vs 78 at lvl 1 doesn't sound so good to me :/

Boken

Banned
i wonder why people are going with hp/lvl over flat hp for mid

i already had the hp/lvl since i was running them on ori every now and then before but i'm curious as to why

like 216 hp at lvl 18 vs 78 at lvl 1 doesn't sound so good to me :/

they even out at lvl 6ish

i am okay with playing super passive in mid until then because i seem to be a gank magnet anyway

if you want to go aggressive early, flats definitely r pretty good.

also
I AM SORRY KIUNCH+CLODIUS MY GAME WONT LAUNCH GG

Boken

Banned
reds give you nearly the same as yellows,
quints are worth like 4.5x a yellow

hp x armor is the biggest way to get high EHP

you can swap hp5 quints for armors, depending on the playstyle

i need to update my runes to the OP ones.

support (melee):

mid (safe)

I need a dictionary for this

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
reds give you nearly the same as yellows,
quints are worth like 4.5x a yellow

hp x armor is the biggest way to get high EHP

you can swap hp5 quints for armors, depending on the playstyle
Oh, didn't see you were talking about melee. I should probably buy hp/5 quints but it's just so much IP.

support (melee):

mid (safe)

red= marks
yellow=seals
blue=glyphs
quint=quintessence
flat=runes with a single non-scaling value, stronger early.
mr= magic resist
hp= health points
hp5= health regeneration per 5 seconds.
hpen= hybrid penetration
hp/level= health per level.

how do i know when i'm diamond in aram?
idk if this is relevant, but my ARAM queue times are always 15 minutes on average with a 60% win rate. Every single other person my friend list queues for 1 minute on average, yes even during the times I queue since I asked them to try it for me. Most people stopped queueing with me because they told me I drag their queue times long. :'( I see a familiar name nearly every game. In one URF game I had a few nights ago, I even saw someone not on my friendlist say "oh hey it's wolf, tired of aram?".

No I'm not a lameduck who made an ARAM account.

zkylon

zkylewd
they even out at lvl 6ish

i am okay with playing super passive in mid until then because i seem to be a gank magnet anyway

if you want to go aggressive early, flats definitely r pretty good.
i guess

i find most people using the word "aggressive" don't actually know what playing aggressive means (myself included) so the way i see it is i want to feel dangerous in lane. like i want to be able to pressure and respond when pressured so i end up disliking most per lvl stuff

i am finding myself running ap/lvl blues more and more since nowadays i feel they're stronger than mr, at least for me.

red, blue, yellow, quints - types of runes. quints are a special and stronger type of runes. you can't run anything on anything cos there are runes that are better in certain colors (say, armor on yellows).

armor - reduced physical damage (like from autoattacks and spells that come off big dudes like pantheon or renekton)
hp - health, not much more to say about that :p
mr - magic resist, reduces magical damage that comes mostly from spells. that would be your lux lasers, ahri charms, all that crap
hp5 - health regeneration, how much hp you heal every 5 secs
hpen - magic resist and armor penetration. how much armor and mr you can ignore
ap - stat with which most magic spells scale aka the bigger this number the harder your pretty spells hit
ad - stat with which autoattacks and most physical spells scale aka the bigger this number the harder your autos and your manly spells hit

flat and /lvl - flat means it's a straight up amount at level 1 like 1 armor, while /lvl means it scales with level, so it's like 0.3 at lvl 1, 1 at level 6 and maybe like 2.4 at lvl 18 or smthing

zkylon

zkylewd
i just look at which friendly minion is about to die and stay close to it and ball them if they try and last hit it

now you know how to beat me boko

edit: like i was traumatized once by a d1 shyv that played lane super passive against me playing very foolishly as riven. so now i'm all passive aggressive with the pokes and shit

zkylon

zkylewd
well who ever said midlane is hard lied

that's all there is to it. the one who balls the other better wins

the biggest problem about midlane is your teammates incapability of understanding what a big question mark in the middle of the map means

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
well who ever said midlane is hard lied

that's all there is to it. the one who balls the other better wins
If we can learn anything from Birdman it's that there's always someone who balls harder.

Damn Rengar jungle is pretty strong if you have stable lanes. He is pretty dang strong with feral flare. Was 100-0 ing pretty much anyone I came across.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i was thinking that too

burned all my ip on runes and wanted to save up to buy karma and finish up my support roster, but she'll have to wait i guess

i think they released a new top laner recently

he shoots fire and rides a robot
lol you got me there for a second

playing soraka mid is the best
i think rito said already they were nerfing her mid in another reddit thingie?

boko you're my personal reddit stalker, you tell 'em

Boken

Banned
yea i was thinking that too

burned all my ip on runes and wanted to save up to buy karma and finish up my support roster, but she'll have to wait i guess

lol you got me there for a second

i think rito said already they were nerfing her mid in another reddit thingie?

boko you're my personal reddit stalker, you tell 'em

err i think soda is being sarcastic

anyway, i think soraka is like a poppy situation. her Q doesnt make any sense, but they kept it because she wasnt a problem.
now she is a problem i think they wanna change it to something more clerical. or at least not so 'imma get in ur face' kinda way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom