• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authority

Banned

Thanks allot. I didn't know how to harass perfectly with Renekton but after reading your posts and watching some youtube videos I am starting to get the grip. The only thing I do not like is when pantheon is not banned so anxiety goes high; spear, spear and spear and he is perfectly zoning you out.

Decided to buy Shyvana and I love this class as well because if for example there is someone I do not wish you to on lane on top, I can switch to jungle and someone else can do top for me. Dominated the hell out of Trundle too which always makes me day (Hate him so much).

I am silver 4 now so skill is starting to pick up a bit; our adc had a terrible day (basically the enemy's team had a Lucian ending with 22-6, but we still won them in the end; no towers in our base). Was so epic.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I think I should just ignore ranked completely. It's making me one of those people. The ones who rage over things. People not positioning right, people telling me to initiate when they are nowhere near me, people giving up in champion select.

I don't like it. I don't like getting that angry with video games. So screw it, I'll just normal and maybe do the odd ranked game every few weeks to keep my points up. I don't even care if I have four man teams with gold and higher in them. Ranked kills my enthusiasm for the game (though this is true for anything ranked, not just LoL).

I'm sure I've made this post before as well, must be losing my marbles.

zkylon

zkylewd
so dumb of thoorin, he was already obnoxious without being racist, guess it's the final nail in the coffin for him

even like if half the comments he's making are true he's making the effort for them to be offensive for no reason, what a douchebag

Just noticed your avatar Stone Ocean, and thought to myself, "hehe, I got the better Jinx avatar".

xD

i like stone ocean's better :/

I like my Jinx avatar the most.
559f48c5817e0cb17664friuah.jpg

rakhir

Everyone knows that the best Piltover champion is Vi, so...

Ocean's Jinx looks like a really hot chick cosplaying as that character. It's not crazy enough.

I have 40 minutes waiting time to log into the game, thanks EU!

Moodmon

Neo Member
Just had my first Vel'koz game against actual people. Ended up laning against a Yasuo and not dying horribly, so not sure how that works. I actually quite like his moveset (well, I never mid so don't read too much into that). Just a shame he moves like a tank. I was expecting his ultimate to follow my cursor immediately as well, so that was a disappointment (and would also be hilarious overpowered).

Also want to reiterate how Yasuo is a slippery ballbag that you cannot* lock down for love nor money.

*Can actually be locked down

Mothman91

Playing on OSX sucks, I was always at 30fps and always lagged on my first death. It was very common too. Switched over to playing in Windows, just overall better.

Tizoc

Yeah lol is fucking packed atm, at least in Europe Nordic and East.
Restarting seems to have introduced an update. let's see if this fixes it.

Tizoc

I'm starting to see the Frozen Shield+Iceborn Gauntlet combo to be rather handy if I need to tank in the early game. Got my ass handed to me by Fiora+Garen and Akali early on. If I start to notice that the oppositions attackers are buffing up, I'll go with that set first with Gangplank.
Yeah it's not THAT a good start, but at least he can survive long enough to get his main weapons on and going.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the problem with going tank early on gp is that his mobility is super low, and his base damages are some of the worst in the game.

Mothman91

the problem with going tank early on gp is that his mobility is super low, and his base damages are some of the worst in the game.

Yeah, I agree on this. It's hard choosing what you wanna go on GP. Triforce(or Gauntlet), Statik Shiv, or IE. I can never get all 3, what you guys suppose is the stronger 2 damage items he should have?

Tizoc

Yeah, I agree on this. It's hard choosing what you wanna go on GP. Triforce(or Gauntlet), Statik Shiv, or IE. I can never get all 3, what you guys suppose is the stronger 2 damage items he should have?

I start with Bilgewater for the lifesteal, then Statik Shiv, then Wit's End.
After that I max out BoRK and then make whatever afterwards.
I think a combo of Statik+Wit's End+BoRK+Iceborn gaunt+frozen heart+whatever boots or Trinity Force could make him a powerful attacker.
He gets cooldown, lots of mana, some AP to help his W and the occasional Ulti, & a good defense.
Of course it'd be really rare to achieve such a build assuming your Gang is good enough to take down the opposition real quick.

Mothman91

odd, i've never really struggled with 1080p/60 on my MBP. what are your specs?

Not on OSX, so I don't know the full specifics, but I got it during 2011 as I believe. The regular iMac, not the overloaded one. I haven't played on OSX in a few months, so I don't know if they really optimized it, which they probably did. I should really try it to see how it is now.

Speaking of playing on mac, Razer Synapse has to be one of the worst programs I've ever used. Love my mouse. It's great. But Synapse is AWFUL. every time I plug my mouse in, I have to restart my computer in order to get my profile back. The cloud is bullshit. I hate the cloud.

just played a ranked game where everyone was like "yeah i'm on an 8 game loss streak and i dropped down here"

if merriam webster's online dictionary had a video entry for "On Tilt" it would have been that game.

Cait and I were doing okay botlane, they come and decide to dive turret, blame us when it goes awry. So now we're losing lane bad, and I manage to get a good stun off, we kill alistar and vayne gets away with a sliver of health. Cait had ulted Ali to kill him, and the entire team was yelling at her for not using it on vayne.

Tizoc

gAf7iKg.jpg

DEAR GOD IF THE OTHER INHIBITOR IS UNGUARDED BY A TURRET YOU FUCKING TAKE IT DOWN!

Well I did OK in this game, YES I know I went for armor at the start but it helped out in the long run. Fortune was keeping me and Brand back at top and I wanted to shut that down. In the end game I managed to be strong enough to survive even at crit health and to top it off, with all that mana and cooldown, I can use his ulti faster to help my team and his W will help after killing an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom