• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think feral flare is one of the best things for the game right now. Nocturne, shaco, xin, shyv, yi, aatrox, we, etc are all good now. Its no longer vi/Lee/Elise.

Granted it may be a little too strong now, but its a step in the right direction.

Not sure it's one of the best as it just means I now have to ban junglers and then Fizz ends up getting through -_-

tm24

What's the state of Zyra support with new support items? She still suck?

Zyra never sucked. The problem was that Annie/Thresh/leona were on a much higher tier. The spellthief changes reduced the gap between those guys and she's hanging with Morg/Ali in that tier.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Having a play with the new free champions. I like Ez and his mobility but I will never hit enough of his skill shots. Fiora seems good if a bit squishy, want to try a few more games on her and maybe some wriggles jungle action.

Darius is hilarious. Hate landing against him but so much fun to play as. Hook those people in and then wreck faces. Got my first quadra in a real game with him today. All four kills invoked the power of dunking. Been trying him Shyv style, so one damage item then go tanky. Question is which one? Tried hydra and botrk so far but as he seems to hit slow anyway would I just go BT? I kinda of like the slow on botrk to help him catch people as he plods about.

Newt

Having a play with the new free champions. I like Ez and his mobility but I will never hit enough of his skill shots. Fiora seems good if a bit squishy, want to try a few more games on her and maybe some wriggles jungle action.

Darius is hilarious. Hate landing against him but so much fun to play as. Hook those people in and then wreck faces. Got my first quadra in a real game with him today. All four kills invoked the power of dunking. Been trying him Shyv style, so one damage item then go tanky. Question is which one? Tried hydra and botrk so far but as he seems to hit slow anyway would I just go BT? I kinda of like the slow on botrk to help him catch people as he plods about.
Hydra is really good on him.

Mothman91

Hydra for sure, allows you to wave clear without really having to use his abilities which make him very mana hungry. Going the "shyv" route is probably the best way I've seen him in action, and also the only build I've seen him in my eyes. Don't think I've seen a Darius build him any other way, besides adding a Frozen Mallet in there.

DeadNames

Banned
Because people can't play against her.

Because Noct is currently the jungler. All the damage of Feral Yi with no late drop-off and can go tanky too? GG. More importantly, why ban Jax?

Aatrox top lane main. :p

Once renekton gets needed, jax is going to be op as hell. Not sure why I don't play him more.

Einbroch

Banned
Picking Lissandra the other day up against a Darius was one of my favorite moments ever. Fighting him as a riven is always a pain.... as Liss I was a total asshole.

Lissandra top is a more acceptable version of Ryze top.

Pick Teemo and show him what it feels to lane against Teemo

I've never had success with Teemo against Darius. His pull range seems to be the same as Teemo's auto attack, or if it's not, it's close, and Teemo has a delay when he auto attacks leaving him open. Or maybe I just suck.

Blizzard

Banned
I've never had success with Teemo against Darius. His pull range seems to be the same as Teemo's auto attack, or if it's not, it's close, and Teemo has a delay when he auto attacks leaving him open. Or maybe I just suck.
I'm pretty sure I had the same experience as you.

Your ranged attack as Teemo, and the poison, and the speed and everything are all nice and maybe you damage Darius early. But once he gets a few levels and a few items, it becomes a dance of death. One messed-up autoattack or blind attempt and you get hit by the pull and a ton of burst damage and possibly instakilled. A lot of that is true damage from ult + ignite.

Maybe stacking HP on Teemo would help, but I'm not sure that would be an optimal Teemo plan.

Auto attack ranges and skill ranges don't work the same way

Absolutely dreadful few days for me in ranked. Can't seem to get a win for toffee and everyone wants to play Morg support and they're always shite.

Zukuu

Banned
Bought the PAX ward skin and used it on EU-W. Anyone with a non-eu-w code interested to swap codes (e.g. for a friend)? The same code works on each server once.

zkylon

zkylewd
Picking Lissandra the other day up against a Darius was one of my favorite moments ever. Fighting him as a riven is always a pain.... as Liss I was a total asshole.

yeah playing lizzy top against dudes with no gapclosers is a joy

must be torture for them

i luv it

Repgnar

My bans change from game to game. The only mid I consistently ban is LeBlanc because if your team sees her snowballing it can go downhill quickly. Yasuo I banned a lot more a while back but don't worry too much about him now.

Most of my bans are directed at jungling. Panth, Master Yi, Xin, and Eve. I'm sure there's another one or two but it's not coming to me. EDIT: Kha, how could I forget about the bug.

Leona is the only support i'll ban every now and then and the ADC's I don't touch.

i'll probably post some pax east codes before midnight/ during 11 pm since it expires tonight

i got a bunch left, i should have asked the guy to just give me the huge stack of codes, lol at 6 pm everyone went nuts at the league of legends booth, i don't even play the game

*runs away*

DeadNames

Banned
i'll probably post some pax east codes before midnight/ during 11 pm since it expires tonight

i got a bunch left, i should have asked the guy to just give me the huge stack of codes, lol at 6 pm everyone went nuts at the league of legends booth, i don't even play the game

*runs away*

Got any arctic ops varus?

*runs away*

I heard there is a Sivir pax code lurking in PAX? Its that true? thanks for the code !

Blinding

i do, sending you a pm

i got the following left:

1 arctic ops varus
2 arcade hecarim
3 riot blitzcrank

just quote and tell me what you want and i'll pm you.

I'd really appreciate that Varus, and I'll toss my Riot Blitz and Arcade Hec codes into the mix (no NA though.)

Edit: Oh, beaten to the punch I see.

Zukuu

Banned
Arcade Hecarim:

WWLT3F6UL7LFWK
WWHTVP9PGQMGHD

Riot Blitzcrank:

WW7QW3XFU7YFHK
WWQVAMTRPLG4TD

Enjoy.
nice. got each first for eu-w.

Just gonna throw in the Riot Ward Skin (non eu-w) in return. The ward skin is so awesome. The build up animation is godly.

First come, first serve:
RWJ4HWYWMWNUHG

Blinding

nice. got each first for eu-w.

Just gonna throw in the Riot Ward Skin (non eu-w) in return. The ward skin is so awesome. The build up animation is godly.

First come, first serve:
RWJ4HWYWMWNUHG

Got it on NA, thanks.
Blitz (Non-NA) - WWADQJ3LDYUY93
Hec (Non-NA) - WWL9EVUAMMGCNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom