• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, tried the Assassin Yi skin I randomly got. It's actually a lot nicer than expected. Splash looks like a turd... sorta like a reverse Rugged Garen. Still debating between Exhaust and TP for the second spell.

bs000

009dffdc420ec24a8288f44862750e7c.png

This is the greatest day of my life.

vhfive

Here are some codes I got from PAX have fun

Arcade Hecarim
WWTUU3LLEWEYAG
WW6943MPWWNKYG
WWC7FF6JR7FMAK

Riot Blitz
WWFUN3RUH7EGVK
WWQWG2W9JGNG4K
WWJEC2XJKGRJTK

Riot Ward Skin
RW4HTAGQX2F9AJ

Artics Ops Varus
WW9HH3DPXCFA9U

Talents

Banned

Arcade Hecarim
WWTUU3LLEWEYAG
WW6943MPWWNKYG
WWC7FF6JR7FMAK

Riot Blitz
WWFUN3RUH7EGVK
WWQWG2W9JGNG4K
WWJEC2XJKGRJTK

Riot Ward Skin
RW4HTAGQX2F9AJ

Artics Ops Varus
WW9HH3DPXCFA9U

I love you man <3. Just used Arctic Varus on EUW

Arcade Hecarim
WWTUU3LLEWEYAG
WW6943MPWWNKYG
WWC7FF6JR7FMAK

Riot Blitz
WWFUN3RUH7EGVK
WWQWG2W9JGNG4K
WWJEC2XJKGRJTK

Riot Ward Skin
RW4HTAGQX2F9AJ

Artics Ops Varus
WW9HH3DPXCFA9U
Got one of the Hecarim codes, thanks a buncho

Newt

Only time I ran into Jax jungle was in one of my ranked games, and he did pretty awful. He was on the enemy team, and both teams were flaming him like mad. He said like one toxic thing in all chat, and for the rest of game everyone did their best to make him feel like crap, lol.

Nev

Banned
List of bullshit hitboxes:

• Nidalee - Q
  • Ziggs - Q
  • Lux - Every single fucking spell
  • Amumu - Q
  • Xerath - Q

The first three are the worst tho. Remember that short period of time when Cass and Karthus Q's hitbox was bigger than it should? Well these are the same, except you're not considered a exploiter if you use such garbage spells. I swear to god Ziggs and Lux are less fun to lane against than Veigar. Jesus fuck, YEARS without fixing these hitboxes.

Blizzard

Banned
List of bullshit hitboxes:

• Nidalee - Q
  • Ziggs - Q
  • Lux - Every single fucking spell
  • Amumu - Q
  • Xerath - Q

The first three are the worst tho. Remember that short period of time when Cass and Karthus Q's hitbox was bigger than it should? Well these are the same, except you're not considered a exploiter if you use such garbage spells. I swear to god Ziggs and Lux are less fun to lane against than Veigar. Jesus fuck, YEARS without fixing these hitboxes.
In addition, Morgana Q and Jinx W are fun to try to dodge.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Every rework that passes that isn't Sion is a travesty.
Supposedly there were a lot of interested parties when it came to reworking him. He needs more of an overhaul than most other champs, so I hope they take their time.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's weird cos i don't think sona is particularly weak, she's not top tier anymore for sure but she's got that helplessness thing going on for her that you know you're getting destroyed in lane and there's nothing you can do about it, but also annie being able to do pretty much the same as you with her ult only better

so yea making q a skillshot so you can poke safely and maybe remove the passive auras and make the active auras a lot stronger

crap like that maybe?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Watching this is funny.

1. You usually want sheen/bloodthirster first as ez I believe.
2. Boots can wait, especially as EZ.
Friend said he likes Phage and early vamp. somehow the Phage/Zeal got their sides switched and I bought Zeal parts first that game.

BOOTS ARE GOD

Ferrio

Banned
Friend said he likes Phage and early vamp. somehow the Phage/Zeal got their sides switched and I bought Zeal parts first that game.

BOOTS ARE GOD

I'm dispensing knowledge and twitch chat and so ignored :(.

Sheen gives you a huge damage boost early game, so you wanna go it if you're going to be aggressive. So it's what you want first if you're gunning for triforce. Otherwise go for BT.

Mothman91

Let's talk about Sona

And we were discussing the possibility of a Sona rework these days!
They should make it so that she can make different combinations with her tunes for different buffs.

I'm stealings this concept from this painter champion I saw awhile back on the LoL forums. Concept was that the painter would paint you different colors, and if mixed it would be a different color and debuff/spell effect.

I tried searching for it recently but I think the thread got deleted.

Ferrio

Banned
Hazaro, you really shouldn't be getting phage first. That EZ was healing up because I believe he went vamp->BT. Phage isn't going to do anything for you early game.

I don't understand why people find joy in feeding.
Literally all game the two guys with "Lord" in their names would spawn, then run straight down the middle of the map. Such a shame since the other guys were actually good teammates. We somehow won cause it was so late-game that when we miraculously killed their team in conjunction with our two village idiots running down mid, the respawn times were so long that we just snowballed and won. Crazy game.

009dffdc420ec24a8288f44862750e7c.png

This is the greatest day of my life.

Congratz!

Why no one send my a mistery gift =c

Let's talk about Sona

And we were discussing the possibility of a Sona rework these days!

As a sona player she is at the very the center of support spectrum while the other supports have more healing, more CC or more offensive.

She can practically be behind the lines and let her team win but they will never know what she does to win the match or how much impact was her participation in the match compared to other support skill that are more noticeable.

Ferga

At what timing should one get Feral flare for the item to be effective?

With Trundle I get FF around 20min... is that acceptable?

From all the games i've played;

14minute FF - Can't gank any lanes so I counter jungle enemy camps
15minute FF - Gank a 1-2 times with nothing to gain from it. Or if i have to hold lanes 1 or 2 times.
16-17minute FF - A good mix of ganking and farming
18-20minute FF - I ganked a tonne and I'm involved in almost all my team kills

anything more than a 20 minute FF and I feel bad because I wasted too much time running around the map aimlessly.

And I honestly liked xin more with a spirit elder. Less time worrying about stacks and more time to counter gank and destroy lanes. But now FF is so much better than going elder lizard :\

Kenai

I'm not sure if it's a combination of Zyra being good but not used that often anymore so people dunno how to play against her so much, or that FQC feels made specifically for her since it works so damn well with her kit, but I have seriously been kicking ass bot lane with her. A lot. Getting paired up with a Cait, Lucian, Sivir or MF makes the lane almost seem unfair, especially Cait. Shame it's so hard to come back and matter if you're behind.

Violet_0

Banned
it's funny seeing Yi and Ez run away in fear from Teemo

do you build Lichbane on him or is Nashor enough? Squishies melt within second with 700 ap so LB doesn't really seem necessary

zkylon

zkylewd
If we do start working on any changes to Sona, I think this would be a core judge of those changes. Sona wouldn't feel like Sona if QWE were now skill shots. Sona has to still be Sona, but I'm positive there is a more rewarding, more enjoyable Sona out there somewhere. So far, I'm really excited, because what you guys are saying is pointing in the same directions we were already looking.

Still happy to hear a lot more.
so probably no skillshots

i don't mind that so much but i would like it

i really wish i could post there or rito read this thread :<

Hero

Pretty sure my friend that went to the developer panel at PAX East said that one of the guys let it slip that Sion is getting reworked.

drawkcaB

I'm not sure if it's a combination of Zyra being good but not used that often anymore so people dunno how to play against her so much, or that FQC feels made specifically for her since it works so damn well with her kit, but I have seriously been kicking ass bot lane with her. A lot. Getting paired up with a Cait, Lucian, Sivir or MF makes the lane almost seem unfair, especially Cait. Shame it's so hard to come back and matter if you're behind.

Yep, pretty much. I was doing well with her prior to he FQC line changes and the few times since have been massacres bot lane. Even her supposed bad match-ups like Thresh and Leona aren't that bad if I can get level 2 and 3 before they do.

DeadNames said:
Yeah, this has been known for a while now :p

Yep, but there's another two champions currently being reworked that we don't know about. I had a strong feeling it would be Zilean since his kit is so archaic, but one of the reds said they're still gathering ideas on him.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
IDK why I'm playing Ezreal when it seems I can just pick Yi and autowin everything.
So I bought Yi. Next on the list to learn.
Hazaro, you really shouldn't be getting phage first. That EZ was healing up because I believe he went vamp->BT. Phage isn't going to do anything for you early game.
Hmm okay. My friend is super good support (High Diamond I think) and he said he likes Phage first with or without early vamp.
I still don't have a solid build yet.
I'm dispensing knowledge and twitch chat and so ignored :(.

Sheen gives you a huge damage boost early game, so you wanna go it if you're going to be aggressive. So it's what you want first if you're gunning for triforce. Otherwise go for BT.
Sorry I didn't have it open for the first half of me streaming :'[
So I go like Dblade hpot -> 10/10 Vamp thing -> Brown Boots -> Sheen -> Serkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom