• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Vi, I dont know how to enter o begin a gankor somehow I get killed before reaching my target
Vi shines if you do non-generic gank paths.
These are meant for blue side but they also work if you flip the map around
gankpathdfkda.png
Her ideal paths are the ones numbered 2. If you catch someone that way and have ult avaiable you are pretty much guaranteed the kill if you do it properly.

Blizzard

Banned
From experience, sex.
A child is a perfectly valid excuse too. I had a support player who was apparently a mother who had to check on her baby, and then came back and finished the game with the baby in her lap. I think we were all nice to her and even won the game. Things are so much better when people don't get upset.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
stone ocean is playing his promo game, supporting vs a gold 1 and bronze 3 duo.

the pressure is on, feed or get fed.

Leezard

Anyone have a good jungle guide (For Yi)? There are a billion online and I don't know which are good.

You can try this, it should be decent enough and is updated for the latest patch:
http://www.solomid.net/guide/view/121462-masteryi-build-guide-jungle-by-swedish

You will not be able to jungle as good as in this guide without runes. You can buy some cheap tier 1 runes to get a slight advantage, they have about half the stats of tier 3 runes at a tenth of the price. They should be worth it if you want to jungle a bit faster.

I just cant do jungle, there is something about that I have to figure out yet.

The enemy is always near of his tower, really defensive, always flashing out his tower or attacking when mi ally is running away.

brian!

diving is something pretty important for junglers to be able to do, and knowing good dives requires more knowledge of the game

doing bad dives is fine tho, they are pretty fun

Subtle

diving is something pretty important for junglers to be able to do, and knowing good dives requires more knowledge of the game

doing bad dives is fine tho, they are pretty fun

not as fun as giving double buffs + first blood to the enemy mid laner

DeadNames

Banned
First round of my promos: Get Yi jungle first game. Instawin. Second game I'm jungle Vi. Our top lane feeds and their Kat gets huge off of our bot lane. Third game, I'm jungle Shyv. We had Gangplank ADC, but that's not why we lost. We actually could have won if their Darius wasn't so damn huge.

I think when teammates pick Mundo/Vayne you should get a free dodge.

Thank god

I'd rather they just fuck multi-heal abuse instead of nerfing something else like the MS boost.

Agreed.

Also, 3 years into playing the game and I finally play Tryndamere top for this first time...and had to do it against the Croc.

Lucky me I managed to outplay him lvl 3 and get a kill, then another. But seriously, fuck that matchup.

bs000

I didn't think they bot changes were coming until next patch. Just had a game where bot Annie did flash Tibbers. She also got Zhonya's and used the active at the right time.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I didn't think they bot changes were coming until next patch. Just had a game where bot Annie did flash Tibbers. She also got Zhonya's and used the active at the right time.
I'm pretty sure they got hotfixed in or something.

Blizzard

Banned
Oh no, I always thought if they learned how to use flash, we were doomed. D: The robot uprising has begun.

Today is my birthday and the nicest thing so far was teammates defending me after someone was sniping at me all game.

So the first game I think I had the best score, most gold, etc. and I was involved (kill or assist) with every single one of the first like...5 or 6 kills, yet I was still being insulted and told I wasn't helping at all. Everyone else was losing, asking for help constantly, everywhere I went someone else would die, depressing stuff. BUT this one person in particular was insulting me, kept calling me "NAIVE" "child" "kiddo", throughout the game and in the postgame lobby.

After the game we apparently both waited so we wouldn't get queued together again, and they didn't want to dodge. I warned the team about the player because of the previous game (maybe I shouldn't have), and in the lobby, they did the same stuff, called me kiddo, insulted my "positive thinking" etc., said they were muting me.

Of course, after saying they were muting me, they apparently didn't really mute me(they connected late and I think at least one of our players, their lane partner, said they muted the insulting person before the game even got going). So all game long, they continued with sniping comments about positive thinking, where were my comments for them, saying "no shit sherlock" if I said something like "all mid", etc.

I was 7/1/10, pretty much all lanes did great, people were warding, we grouped without too much fuss and rolled through to take inhibitors and then the nexus in a couple more pushes. After the game, they STILL continued taunting me, and two of my other teammates who were apparently a duo were finally like "well really you're just kind of an ass" "at least he's nice to people" "and knows what to do, and when to take objectives" "it's not like he was just farming".

Long story short, random people on the internet actually called out someone for being a jerk. I know I have tons of faults, but it was a brief moment of sunshine.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Fuck the League of Heals. You cant kill anyone :C

While they have a vayne that seems to be snowballing. Thresh and soraka, really man talk about some cheese right there.

Also happy bday blizzard, haven't been playing league much but I still check in on it here and there.

im watching krepo's stream and he has his pink wards on 7 and its driving me NUTS

how can you even live with having an active item on anything other than 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom