• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you play in euw just go into the neogaf chat, add everyone and call them names to get a game started

it's true.

I still remember when dobshitterkops added me the first time. I was like "who is this and why am I getting called all sorts of terrible things?"

I'm still called terrible things :(

zkylon

zkylewd
What runes should I be getting before the sale ends?

I currently have

Marks:
Armor pen
Magic pen
Hybrid pen
AS
AD

Seals:
Armor
MR scaling

Glyphs:
AP
AP scaling
MR
MR scaling
Cooldown red

Quints:
Armor Pen
AP
AD
AS
LS
G per
MS
Spellvamp

I mostly jungle and I had been playing aram mostly until team builder got here. I started jungling again but then the rune patch came and Ive been kind of waiting to see what the changes meant.
flat/per level hp seals and flat armor quints?

i dunno if they're useful for junglers but they're good runes to have right now

drawkcaB

My own math says that most (if not all) junglers have more effective health vs. physical damage with taking hp seals over armor seals by a good amount. So it seems that health is the way to go, particularly since you now have better EHP vs. magic damage as well.

That said, I didn't account for health pots (or even stock health regen for that matter). A significant majority of junglers will use at least 3 health pots during their clear and first gank, so I should do the numbers again to see how that pans out. Finding the break even point of health vs. armor seals would also be a good idea. If it only helps up to level 4-5 (i.e. first few clears, tops) then going back to armor might be the better choice after all.

Agkel

thx, I feared as much... my poor IP

Side question, anyone actively plays SMITE here? I tried it out yesterday and it was pretty fun but then I got to the point where I started thinking on optimal item builds and learning the champions abilities and timers and I said fuck it... it's just daunting thinking about the time investment on another MOBA, especially when I will probably play HOTS when it comes out.

thx man.

Ferga

U no when rioto reveals art of new champ an u see her eyes and you finally know what is what in the country and life.

That's how true waifu is born

brian!

ql3ySxg.png

Ferga

Country now or before?

Anyway waifus cannot become waifus until you can know what in the country that is happening.

End of discussion.

Edwardo

So youre saying the key is to see the roos and cows. And then I have to go to Israel, Belize, Columbia, Chile, and maybe Greece? And only then will I know what is what in the country and know how to find a waifu?

zkylon

zkylewd
played for the first time in like a week, lost 4 games straight, finished last one 5-17-17

yea....

that doto game seems nice

Ferga

The stupidity of some people lol

Farms jungle all game while I destroy top and bot lane. Ganked 0 times and says his team is bad. I just warded his entire jungle and ganked whatever he was furthest from.

I got bot inhib at 16minutes while he was farming his wolves and wight camp

What's even funnier was that I stole all his red buffs.

RKNwCRkh.jpg

"you obviously don't know the meta!"
"my team just sucked"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom