• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm loving heal meta, and I hope it stays. Slaughtering people with MF has never been so much fun.
well i was varus on that 5-17-17 game so the power of grievous wounds is not helping me

can't even blame my support with that score lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The stupidity of some people lol

Farms jungle all game while I destroy top and bot lane. Ganked 0 times and says his team is bad. I just warded his entire jungle and ganked whatever he was furthest from.

I got bot inhib at 16minutes while he was farming his wolves and wight camp

What's even funnier was that I stole all his red buffs.

RKNwCRkh.jpg

"you obviously don't know the meta!"
"my team just sucked"

Obviously you just don't understand the meta!

Ur just bad

Boko pls.

Ferga

I don't understand what you said about the thunder dude

What's an Oracle

Please explain this game

I'll send you a pm later explaining the typing. Ask me anything you want.

But basically, Oracle typing = Sacrifice hp stats for recovery/healing stats

Thunder guy has terrible healing stats and good hp stats so you can sacrifice some health for recovery.

Main idea: What's the point of having a high health pool is you can't heal him to full?
You have limited pots so you gotta consider that.

And you probably need to spend money on the game if you want to go through end game stuff. I found it impossible to beat some stages and participate in events until I got some decent rare summons.

Boken

Banned
I'll send you a pm later explaining the typing. Ask me anything you want.

But basically, Oracle typing = Sacrifice hp stats for recovery/healing stats

Thunder guy has terrible healing stats and good hp stats so you can sacrifice some health for recovery.

Main idea: What's the point of having a high health pool is you can't heal him to full?
You have limited pots so you gotta consider that.

And you probably need to spend money on the game if you want to go through end game stuff. I found it impossible to beat some stages and participate in events until I got some decent rare summons.
So you're saying the thunder guy Is bad?

Just tell me who I should start with. I don't care about looks

What first pull should go with Oracle if all typings r good?

Soooo jungle Kayle. E>Q or Q>E? Q has nuke damage and better slow for ganks, but increases mana costs. E makes clears faster and doesn't get more expensive. I don't get the feeling Feral Flare benefits her as much as Wraith.

Wildesy

Soooo jungle Kayle. E>Q or Q>E? Q has nuke damage and better slow for ganks, but increases mana costs. E makes clears faster and doesn't get more expensive. I don't get the feeling Feral Flare benefits her as much as Wraith.

E every day of the week.

She clears like a god with FF, would be the fastest clearer in the game I reckon. She ramps up way quicker with FF which is where the main benefit comes from choosing it over Wraith I reckon.
I'm really on the fence about how to build her at the moment though, all I know is that Nashor's and FF makes for a mean combination.

Day 3 of Vi Jungle

I can finally reach my targets then I get paralized, inmovilized and send me flying while my target just ran away also I fought another jungle Vi with lees hop than me, she won.

Jeff-DSA

Nearly quit playing the dang game after two insane losses. We lost a 4v5 because our jungler would solo engage the team of four and our Renekton refused to team fight. He kept saying, "I'm not tanky enough to fight yet." So we lost all the 3v4 engages and eventually they won. Renekton finished with 0-0-0 and our jungler was something like 0-14-4.

Then I lost another game where the team put two on top, two in mid, one on bot. It looked really funny at first until I realized that our support was going to intentionally feed. I was mid as Ziggs and they had Graves and Swain there. I couldn't farm, and our support would just wander up, type, "YOLO ASSAULT" and rush at the two and die. They got fed and became total monsters while top lost the 2v1 and bot couldn't do anything. We lost.

But man, last night I got rolling with Jinx and won three straight. Two of the games I had to straight up put it on my own shoulders and make up for terrible teammates, including a Volibear support that would just dive and die over and over. Thank goodness our jungler was strong.

The ups and downs of ranked are infuriating sometimes.

I think this is enough jungling for me for a while.

Getting real tired of feeling like I'm getting trolled by teammates in my matches, including:
- I ping to signal I'm omw to a gank. Teammate goes all in and dies to because creeps OP.
- I try lane ganks. Good, enemy creeps are piling halfway the lane. Of course, teammate started shoving hard.
- Teammate in a very rough matchup and asks for extra attention. OK. Other lanes now feed.

There's one early game gank that annoyed the HELL out of me. I KNOW the enemy doesn't have a ward at river; I watched both enemy bot laners and timed their ward/trinket. I know the enemy jungler is somewhere top, because I just saw their Xin pass through my ward. Bot lane is shoved hard into our tower. Wow, premium gank opportunity right? I go in, Q enemy (I was Kayle) and our Ashe and Sona ran backward and were chilling at the tower which wasn't even under attack by minions. WTF is wrong with those two? You still have a ward around the dragon. There's no Xin in case you didn't notice him top! Enemy Heimer never disappeared from mid! I barely escaped after burning a Flash.

This is the downhill slope I was expecting after going on a long winning streak. Goddamnit.

for dreams-visions n EVERYONE
imls (diamond 1 korean server dude) coaching top lane jayce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e4UKj2nb-Q&feature=youtu.be

pretty damin informative n every1 shud watch even if ur not top laner or jayce playa

Excellent video. I needed this for my solo laning, which is my worst role right now. I need to get better at zoning.

Jeff-DSA

Jayce is the best

Been seeing him a bit more. He's interesting. At times he can be a major bully.

I finally hopped aboard the Lulu as support hype train. She's extremely easy mechanically and just flat out fun to play. I have been taking her with heal and it makes your adc really, really secure in lane. I've been passing over Morgana to get to Lulu lately, and it's been a nice change of pace.

Newt

Been seeing him a bit more. He's interesting. At times he can be a major bully.

I finally hopped aboard the Lulu as support hype train. She's extremely easy mechanically and just flat out fun to play. I have been taking her with heal and it makes your adc really, really secure in lane. I've been passing over Morgana to get to Lulu lately, and it's been a nice change of pace.
The Lulu hype train was really for Lulu mid, not really Lulu supp. Lulu is actually one of the weaker supports right now.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The Lulu hype train was really for Lulu mid, not really Lulu supp. Lulu is actually one of the weaker supports right now.
Lulu has taken off as a support as well too recently. She fits the anti-assassin meta because her kit synergize so well with Exhaust and Heal. Also matchups for her have become increasingly favorable with some of the nerfs to other supports.

aQAdnjI.png

Jeff-DSA

I don't know how she'd be considered all that weak. She'll keep your adc alive, and her Q provides some nice slow that's extremely easy to hit when the gank comes down. Yeah, she's not going to let you bull rush someone with a hook/stun or anything, but if your adc is smart, they're nearly impossible to kill with Lulu on the side. At the very least you won't lose your lane and should win the CS battle.

I guess she's a safe pick, but in Silver, safe generally is best.

Newt

Lulu has taken off as a support as well too recently. She fits the anti-assassin meta because her kit synergize so well with Exhaust and Heal. Also matchups for her have become increasingly favorable with some of the nerfs to other supports.

aQAdnjI.png
I don't see it happening.

Can someone help me out? My main problem is that I am having fps drops in the middle of the fights, the first time this happened, I changed the graph settings from maximum to the lowest and I can not really understand why, because I have 8 ram, gtx 670, and i5-3450 @ 3.10 Ghz, which should be more than enough to run this game in the highest settings. One month later the issue came back, even though now it is still on the lowest settings.

...At the very least you won't lose your lane and should win the CS battle...

Pretty much the problem with Lulu support. You're reliant on your team knowing how to make the most of your kit to see out the game, aka, Rene please engage so I can ult you.
Can someone help me out..
Are you using the latest beta Nvidia drivers? I keep getting a near complete FPS shutdown three or four times a game and I think it's only occured since "upgrading" to their latest super driver - Xeon 1230 V3/Titan/8GB

garath

I think this is enough jungling for me for a while.

Getting real tired of feeling like I'm getting trolled by teammates in my matches, including:
- I ping to signal I'm omw to a gank. Teammate goes all in and dies to because creeps OP.
- I try lane ganks. Good, enemy creeps are piling halfway the lane. Of course, teammate started shoving hard.
- Teammate in a very rough matchup and asks for extra attention. OK. Other lanes now feed.

There's one early game gank that annoyed the HELL out of me. I KNOW the enemy doesn't have a ward at river; I watched both enemy bot laners and timed their ward/trinket. I know the enemy jungler is somewhere top, because I just saw their Xin pass through my ward. Bot lane is shoved hard into our tower. Wow, premium gank opportunity right? I go in, Q enemy (I was Kayle) and our Ashe and Sona ran backward and were chilling at the tower which wasn't even under attack by minions. WTF is wrong with those two? You still have a ward around the dragon. There's no Xin in case you didn't notice him top! Enemy Heimer never disappeared from mid! I barely escaped after burning a Flash.

This is the downhill slope I was expecting after going on a long winning streak. Goddamnit.

Excellent video. I needed this for my solo laning, which is my worst role right now. I need to get better at zoning.

I hear you.

I've been splitting my time between adc and jungle lately. I think I've turned into a competent adc, more than enough to carry my weight in gold. It's been a nice change of pace from the constant gameflow management of jungling. ADC is much more straight forward. Farm well, get some lane kills if possible, avoid jungle ganks and then position properly for teamfights and carry the game.

drawkcaB

I hear you.

I've been splitting my time between adc and jungle lately. I think I've turned into a competent adc, more than enough to carry my weight in gold. It's been a nice change of pace from the constant gameflow management of jungling. ADC is much more straight forward. Farm well, get some lane kills if possible, avoid jungle ganks and then position properly for teamfights and carry the game.

I'll be doing the same soon enough as well. I have a few more junglers to test out (Wukong, Gragas and Rengar once they get their buffs) and once my jungle pool is cemented I'll be doing an ADC marathon to figure out those picks as well.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Can someone help me out? My main problem is that I am having fps drops in the middle of the fights, the first time this happened, I changed the graph settings from maximum to the lowest and I can not really understand why, because I have 8 ram, gtx 670, and i5-3450 @ 3.10 Ghz, which should be more than enough to run this game in the highest settings. One month later the issue came back, even though now it is still on the lowest settings.
Try messing with borderless window and vsync?
I don't see it happening.
It's too late. We already live in the world of Lulu.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hey all! Given the resurgence of the topic (and this thread) I wanted to pop in and give you all an update. As I mentioned a few weeks back, Curse Voice and other related 3rd party mods are something we are actively looking into, given the rise in popularity. We are moving forward with how we want to shape our policies around this and I just wanted to give you all a bit of an update on the direction we are headed.

The original wording was loosely phrased so that we had room to adjust to the best interests of the community on a case by case basis. It's clear however that our choice of wording made our intentions confusing. Generally speaking, the intent was that we reserved the right to take action against any programs we deem harmful to the community at any time, but that we did not have to explicitly keep a meticulous "bad list" or "good list" of apps. Instead, things would live in a neutral area until we had a need to make a call one way or another on a case by case basis. Unfortunately, this has caused confusion for a lot of you lately into thinking that unless we explicitly green light something, it is a bannable offense. That was never our intent.

Moving forward, we are crafting a clearer policy around 3rd party addons. It is not quite ready for prime-time roll out yet, but will be in the very near future. To give you some insight on the direction we are headed though (and to solicit your feedback) this is the direction we are heading. (Please note, this is a general idea of where we are headed, and NOT a verbatim example of the new policy.)

"Programs that give you information you have already earned (such as visible timers) are ok. Programs that give you information you have not earned (such as enemy timers/timers in the fog of war), ones that make decisions for you, or take actions for you, are NOT ok."

If you have any feedback on this, my team and I would love to hear it!

so basically i give it a month or two before you're flamed for not having curse voice

curse voice or die?

garath

so basically i give it a month or two before you're flamed for not having curse voice

curse voice or die?

Ideally I'd like to see it part of the base client if curse voice gets that popular. I've been enjoying having it. Makes for 2 less things I have to keep track of in game.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wouldn't be surprised, voice chat just gives you such a big advantage over the other team.

report - reason: refuse to communicate with the team

as much as me and my older 16 year old brother (he diamond 2 btw) flamed him he did not use curse voice chat to hlep us rage at the ZERO GANKS jungler

garath

Curse voice beta keys. I THINK I gave out the top one, the other 4 should be good.

Quote to see.

Ok, I now believe in the new MF. That felt good.

Still, I'll probably take AS quints on her. Her base AS is eugh

AS quints for her all the way. The harass is real.

Arc

So I've been learning the every position besides ADC since I've started playing. I'm mid 20s now and figured I should learn ADC before I get to ranked. Any viable Champ suggestions that are good for learning the role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom