• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

6 games of complete domination in the jungle to get into promo

1st promo game, dominate jungle but now i'm back to teams who can't close out games ;|

something about promos. They never let you have an easy time.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh man i bet those kass buffs are gonna be trouble...

i like everything else, rumble is a cool champion, feral flame power spike being delayed is probably enough and heal is back to making sense.

Ferrio

Banned
Anyone have an issue when they pick a rune page it goes back to the previous one? Second time in a row I've switched pages then notice it didn't switch as game started.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
After watching TSM vs CLG this weekend, it made me want to learn to play LoL again. But every time I do, I realize I suck. Game looks like it would be fun with friends.

They kinda dropped the ball with the lack of voice chat in game, so curse is a good bandaid.
They're already struggling with server stability as is even with certain services being on seperate clusters, do you really want Riot to stress them even more by using up resources developing a feature for the privilege of talking to or hearing random solo queue schmucks, in favor of them pushing out other features? Especially with most players interested in this functionality already using a seperate VoIP client of their own?

'Official' voice chat would be a waste of time.

Boken

Banned
After watching TSM vs CLG this weekend, it made me want to learn to play LoL again. But every time I do, I realize I suck. Game looks like it would be fun with friends.

nicoga please there are enough PAD'ers or BF'ers here to make analogies to help you learn

They kinda dropped the ball with the lack of voice chat in game, so curse is a good bandaid.

voice is fine, but its penetration is piggybacking on the power of being able to time all the cooldowns and objectives for you

slippery slope leading to new mods that help u out

Nekofrog

Banned
Just don't come showing up with the some piece of crap Corki avatar.

>:3

Corki_OriginalSkin_old.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
nicoga please there are enough PAD'ers or BF'ers here to make analogies to help you learn

voice is fine, but its penetration is piggybacking on the power of being able to time all the cooldowns and objectives for you

slippery slope leading to new mods that help u out

I could install again and try and learn. I think what really fucked me up last time I played was learning item builds and all the champions. My brother is one of those people who can play any champion well and knows how to build them for any situation and any play style. That blows my mind.

On top of that, he knows how to build certain items to counter any opponent build. That's the other thing I don't get, and I feel like learning it would be REALLY overwhelming.

RuBisCO

Neo Member
I just started league this year and would love it if someone could be kind enough to pass me a Curse Voice key!

Sorry if it sounds like begging ><

Repgnar

Make him say Xpecial is best support NA. He'd rather go back to bronze than say that. The only thing I would like on the CRS Voice is the buff timers and being able to talk to your team mates. I think those would help out a lot in solo queue but I haven't had a chance to try it. Are they eventually going to release it like an open beta?

brian!

Make him say Xpecial is best support NA. He'd rather go back to bronze than say that. The only thing I would like on the CRS Voice is the buff timers and being able to talk to your team mates. I think those would help out a lot in solo queue but I haven't had a chance to try it. Are they eventually going to release it like an open beta?

just to make it clear, cause a lot of people seem confused
crs voice does not give buff timers, and it only gives dragon and baron timers if you have seen them being taken.

u need a key tho? + we all know fallen has crazy respect for xpecial

Boken

Banned
just to make it clear, cause a lot of people seem confused
crs voice does not give buff timers, and it only gives dragon and baron timers if you have seen them being taken.

u need a key tho? + we all know fallen has crazy respect for xpecial

doesnt it give u ult timers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom