• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back to my usual self after being very rusty. Climbed into gold 4.

I miss playing Lee Sin/Elise/Pantheon, seems like if I don't play a feral flare champ or a Vi/Wukong then I'm almost responsible for my team losing.

Last game the enemy Warwick build Ancient Golem into botrk. Needless to say it didn't work well. I seriously have no idea what his plan was, if you're going to be auto attacking surely you want to build a feral flare.

The flare nerfs are noticeable but not enough. Games just seem to go so long that they become stronger than the regular jungle items almost every game.

zkylon

zkylewd
keIA2jO.jpg

hmm

this is too hard

garath

Pantheon skin is so awesome. Only downside is it's going to be back to fighting for Pantheon in champ select. :(

PjvsfRY.png

So Lucian is fun. I've realized I should play only ADC after messing around with other roles for most of season 3 after hitting gold for a split second. Climbing up the silvers now. The Leona game was the second game of my series to Silver III where I was last pick. Only ranked lost in a while.

Before I got Lucian, I was on a similar tear with Sivir for a while, but after a patch or three ago felt like she was dominating less so I picked up Lucian and lo and behold the stomps continued.

I agree with you. Lucian is such a strong champ at all phases of the game. I rarely lose when I'm playing him. He has so much potential for carrying.

garath

I really can't click with Lucian at all, which is annoying, as it seems he's beast mode when anyone else plays him.

Everything he does is very smooth. He transitions between abilities very well and with a little practice, you can get double taps in between every ability and do some massive burst damage.

His main drawback in lane is his mana. I run 4 or 5 mana regen glyphs to help with that and I usually buy a mana pot or two in laning phase.

Teamfights he's just a beast.

My experience with Lucian has been similar to my experience with Vayne.

Most of the time I just suck and get fucked.

I can see that. He has that same "oops I just dashed INTO two full health enemies" mistake potential. At least with tumble it's up again shortly, the dash has a long cooldown.

Everything he does is very smooth. He transitions between abilities very well and with a little practice, you can get double taps in between every ability and do some massive burst damage...

Maybe this is the problem I have with him compared to Draven and Varus. His last hitting feels off compared to those two IMO and his abilities do feel smoother but I suppose I prefer, or at least can use more effectively, the more precise and responsive abilties of those two.

I don't know. I just feel useless at all phases of the game with him and not, traditionally, going Shiv/PD feels bobbins.

falastini

so Elise is kinda hard to play. I suck with her in teamfights

I get the same thing. I usually do really well during laning phase, but when the team fights start, I get killed too fast. I usually try to jump the backline, but I'm too squishy and get killed after killing one carry (or none if the peel is good). Maybe I'm not being patient enough, or maybe teams suck at initiating in silver.

Also, adding 5 more stacks and increasing the cost of wriggles is a shitty way to fix feral flare. It just exacerbates the problem of having to power farm the jungle. They should have just nerfed the numbers on feral flare itself. If my laners lose lane hard, and my jungle gets invaded, it already takes too long to unlock.

DeadNames

Banned
I could actually see jungle braum being a thing.

Lalala farming last hit- HOLY SHIT WHERE DID HE COME FROM GG IM KNOCKED UP FOR 1.5 SECONDS

Blizzard

Banned

Lalala farming last hit- HOLY SHIT WHERE DID HE COME FROM GG IM KNOCKED UP FOR 1.5 SECONDS
Yup, just like jungle Leona. Once I get all those new tank jungle items Riot has to add, and maybe the iceborne gauntlet + sunfire cape combination soda cop loves, I should be set.

His kit is not suited for jungling at all. He'll take forever to clear, any other jungler in the game will eat him alive and pre-6 his ganks should be crap.

Braum's clearing abilities are his 8 second passive and 10->6 second Q. He's not clearing any jungles.

Gonna try it on a custom right now.

edit: rito pls, I just played solo on a custom. Quit game to reconfigure runes and masteries. Minimum 3 players now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
updating my pbe, dont expect Braum to be jungling though. one high cooldown single target damaging spell and no sustain would be rough.

no reason a support cant do a quick lane gank every now and then though. he should be tanky enough to not be burst due to a level difference.

garath

I hope that Coast gets relegated then disbands and Zion gets picked up by CLG. Or frankly any top LCS team. He deserves to be on a better team.

Day 4 of Jungle Vi

I tried the feral flare thing and that thing is wonderful but I am running out of mana pretty fast but nevermind I can survive more in team fights and lure enemy players into the jungle to kill them!. My teammates often yells me to do "ganks" or something so I take the routes I learned from the jungle map and actually did like 6 ganks in one match, horray!

Leezard

Man those server lags. I got dcd in the middle of a game after I won lane against Renek as Irelia. Luckily all other lanes also won lane so they carried the team until I reconnected.

Tizoc

I ask because I just won a match against 1 AP+4 AD team.
I was thinking of forgoing the tank option and make Wit+BoRK+Trinity on her then tank up with Randuin and Sunfire.
Was a rather easy game, our opposition couldn't take us down by the end, I managed to nab a few kills, made Bilgewater Cutlass then Trinity. Afterwards I started building for Randuin, before they surrendered =V

brian!

I think he's just stating the situation and explaining why he's stepping down. I dunno maybe I associate self-deprecating with needless self-hate, but everything he's saying seems rational, like he's dissatisfied with his play and his rate of improvement, he's getting exorbitant hate that he's not equipped to deal with, and any person in a bad situation, who cares about themselves, won't sit and take abuse with no foreseeable change on the horizon.

they have particles now.

?

I just played with her on the PBE. I didn't see anything of note. If that's it, I'd say it needs more. They're very disappointing as-is. Like, they need more color and contrast, maybe more more glow/shine. idk. They're far too muted and unassuming to me compared to the default and Justicar spheres.

Liss's also needs quite a bit of work. The Q especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom