• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzery

its not just about the laning tho

junglers mid game now can solo most adc. damn damage junglrs

u just easily split n farm as the shit tier adc cos its still super dangerous

egg on my face tho. NJBS picked twitch. wtf.

twitch with the ult range and aoe dmg is still god lategame

When I was level 27 I had probably watched pro league half as much as I had played and had my champion builds down pat.

I do remember the first time I tried to jungle around level 8 as Amumu dying to the blue buff, and taking Amumu top around level 6 and starting with a longsword.

Ferga

I dont think streaming was a thing when I was 27

I thoroughly remember dreamhack though. the ashe arrows and gragas ults. Mmmmm

Jinx's laning is ok on her own, she's not much of a bully or anything, but her thing is being able to set up kills with someone like Annie or Thresh thanks to her E. If your jungler is around, one good hook can snowball the lane beyond repair.

That said, her biggest strength in this meta is her clean up potential combined with how hard she scales IMO. One good passive proc can be the difference between going 2 for 2 and getting an ace, and from there she will just melt objectives.

Boken

Banned
IMO we should just discuss IEM in the LCS thread. its a bit of a mess trying to discuss 3 different games concurrently in one thread

Boken

Banned
ok lets just talk about IEM in hre

iDjt07Pu60QNq.jpg

t1394798400z4.png

The groups: (more like opposite sides of the bracket - double elimination, double sided bracket)
7C1hmmc.png

since china is its own island, i presume many people dont know which team is strong - here are the current standings:
P3Wyokw.png

boken's power stndings for IEM
A. Gambit
B. Cloud9, KTBullets, WE
C. Fnatic, TPA
D. M, IG

all of DAY 1's matches will probably be stomps - Cloud9 v WE will be real interesting tho.

Ferga

I like it when fnatic wins. I'm pretty sure 90% of their wins is just xpeke making plays while his team are just baits

Fuzzery

boken's power stndings for IEM
1. Gambit
2. Cloud9, KTBullets, WE
5. Fnatic
6. M, TPA
8. IG

all of DAY 1's matches will probably be stomps - Cloud9 v WE will be real interesting tho.
You may be underestimating TPA. Remember the last time we wrote off that region because we didn't know anything about them? While they aren't as strong as they used to be, they have their own meta and it's hard to say how other teams will react

As for gambit being #1... I love gambit, and they can beat anyone, they can also lose to anyone if they feel like it

Oh boy, what to watch, OGN or IEM

Boken

Banned
well thats the good thing about iem
we get to see relativistic power between regions

emYfNhV.png

oh, winners match is today too. will be cool to see fnatic v ktb
im getting a lil excited
havent had an int'l tourn in ages

skip ig v fnatic. watch ogn. if im#2 got stomped, watch M v ktb
You may be underestimating TPA. Remember the last time we wrote off that region because we didn't know anything about them? While they aren't as strong as they used to be, they have their own meta and it's hard to say how other teams will react

As for gambit being #1... I love gambit, and they can beat anyone, they can also lose to anyone if they feel like it
sounds like season2 eh. they might be at the 5 position. ok i revised my power stndings

But didn't TPA lose like every talent they had that was in S2 except one guy?

I watched some S3 TPA games and they were not even close to being decent.

Boken

Banned
kassadin v yasuo

battle of the OP

WHO IS MORE OP

tho doesnt yasuo shit on kassadin + wukong early ganks > nocturne

im scared fnatic

Fuzzery

BAN YASUO NOOBS

vayne can activate yasuo ult :)
tho yeah, sivir has that shyvanna synergy

iG have a pretty good yasuo team tho. a lot is riding on yasuo's performance

Yasuo/wu with sivir movespeed is ridiculous, wu will knock up 5 guaranteed with the boost

Edit: FB yasuo, i dont see fnc winnning this

Boken

Banned
god dammit fnatic

picking kass into yasuo is too overconfident

fnatic need to reset bot wave for soaz to go farm
dis 2v1 mismanagement is disgustin

Fuzzery

It's not that, they didn't shove out bot and now they are fucked because shy is going to be so ahead of lulu

9 min shiv, LOL

Boken

Banned
It's not that, they didn't shove out bot and now they are fucked because shy is going to be so ahead of lulu

yea dats what i meant by resetting bot

but dis is fine, ig didnt go bot in response for drgn

but den they keep half pushing bot

rip soaz

Fuzzery

IG is one of those teams that, if their gambit works, boom they snowball hard. But if they meet resistance, they start to fall apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom