• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
why does every team fall for that baron trick... :/

cos they cant see, duh

this IM v CJB game is off the hook

gYPfhBx.png

Fuzzery

I'm pretty sure if you ever wanted to make money off league you'd just always bet on the lesser known team lol, the known teams always have so many more votes for them

then get a scrying orb.

like, if you can't see them. they're probably in the pit. They have Thresh. Don't walk that way :/

on another note, Fnatic really have to stop the double AP comp. At least the one with Lulu top. Every time sOAZ picks it they get lane swapped and he ends up miles behind :/

I'm pretty sure if you ever wanted to make money off league you'd just always bet on the lesser known team lol, the known teams always have so many more votes for them

The votes devolve into just a popularity contest, they go with how much they like a team over what the team's power is. Lemon Dogs and Vulcun lost a ton of the votes last split, despite being among the best teams in their respective regions.

zkylon

zkylewd
it really makes me wonder if it's an issue with how the map's designed. it just seems like you really have no way to check it since they can either be hiding in the small river brush or just waiting to hook you over that red brush

also it's really confusing to have joe miller and deman casting at the same time. like my brain can't really handle having two casters

If Kassadin can continue to ramp up Fnatic still has a shot, despite being 1k behind. If he can blow up Vayne in a fight then that's one of their 2 major carries gone.

If Kassadin can continue to ramp up Fnatic still has a shot, despite being 1k behind. If he can blow up Vayne in a fight then that's one of their 2 major carries gone.

yea, kassadin is starting to hit the point where he has enough base damage and AP that he's passed the nerf point.

Real threat now. Also sOAZ starting to get a lot of AP so his shields will be big. Rekkles huge.

If Fnatic manages to win this they need to buy Rekkles dinner. He kept them in this game long enough for the others to catch up.

Edit: may have spoke too soon. This game is really back and forth.

so iG (imo) didn't look very good there.

a stronger team than Fnatic currently is, that can deal with them better in lane, will stomp them pretty hard I think.

But still, good game. The Wukong + Yasuo combo is pretty huge.

Fuzzery

I have no idea why fnc didn't wait for the lane swap, sit their botlane mid and immediately send annie lucian against it

Like, if u pick vayne into an annie, a lane swap is obviously coming

All these league tournaments have terrible Chinese translators. The one with LMQ after the challenger series was terrible, as is this guy. Riot needs to hire one that can go to the tournaments.

Fuzzery

It's because they have to rotate everyone out and into the booths and time to warm up etc..

At least for LCS and stuff I think they have separate booths

KTB looks like they've been bootcamping like mad...koreans be intense like that

with insec back in the jungle even SKT might be hard pressed to beat them right now

zkylon

zkylewd
i like the millenium comp

lots of mobility and waveclear and sona for sustain/counterengage

but i do like double ap so eh

Fuzzery

Millenium is impressing me

Their gamesense/rotations are a lot better than in LCS

It's a shame KTB is too good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom