• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhir

Why are they going Lulu top. It almost always ends horribly.

Also, MIL have team of paper champions, I don't know why they won't pick a tank.

Gambit and C9 last hopes for the west it seems. Fnatic will have a second shot too since it's unlikely they'll lose to Millenium in the loser's bracket.

zkylon

zkylewd
comp wasn't bad for me

like all double ap comps it's based on snowballing early

you just shouldn't expect to snowball against the koreans lol

tho yea lulu top might not be so good heh

Newt

comp wasn't bad for me

like all double ap comps it's based on snowballing early

you just shouldn't expect to snowball against the koreans lol
Comp was horrid. Only real engage was Sona, and then they had two assasins up against the hardest adc to kill in the game, and one of the hardest midlaners to kill.
They had no tank and no initiate was the problem

They needed a vi/j4/wu
Not Vi/j4, but Wu would have been smart. Wu, maybe Lulu mid and a tanky top like Mundo/Shyv.

Boken

Banned
yea dat comp was bad

dey just picked lb n lulu cos they think theyre op

just take lulu mid yea what frog sed

zkylon

zkylewd
yea that's always the issue with double ap

if you have two underfarmed mids you don't do anything. specially with kha6 in the jungle. so many damage champions with no $$$ to actually scale

like having a vi or something might've been nice but i think they tried something sort of unusual because they're not gonna beat ktb on standard play

Comp was horrid. Only real engage was Sona, and then they had two assasins up against the hardest adc to kill in the game, and one of the hardest midlaners to kill.
didn't watch champ select but i mean it's an hyper pick comp or something. they don't really want engage

probably something like vi might've made picks easier than kha and helped with the picks. was lee sin banned?

Newt

yea that's always the issue with double ap

if you have two underfarmed mids you don't do anything. specially with kha6 in the jungle. so many damage champions with no $$$ to actually scale

like having a vi or something might've been nice but i think they tried something sort of unusual because they're not gonna beat ktb on standard play
Vi wouldn't have worked. They needed someone like Wu. Nid can close too much distance and Sivir can just spellshield the Vi ult.

Fuzzery

Europe has been showing that they don't really know how to pick cohesive team comps so far. If you watch OGN, even the weaker teams know how to pick well

Newt

didn't watch champ select but i mean it's an hyper pick comp or something. they don't really want engage

probably something like vi might've made picks easier than kha and helped with the picks. was lee sin banned?
If you don't have engage vs Elise/Nid/Sivir it's basically over.

Fuzzery

Prediction: IG go super aggressive, trade a kill or two, but then they overreach and KTB punishes them for it. After that, they try to go aggressive again, but KTB just kills them easily and boom it all falls apart

:lol

64kc9HB.png

:lol

zkylon

zkylewd
oo teambuilder is live in las

i wonder how long it'll tkae to find a game with my j4 mid

says "very long" :(

rito y u no support new metas

Boken

Banned
Is Frozen Mallet not a viable weapon top anymore? I used it last night for first time this season and my team laughed at me, lol.

its best as a very late item. the slow isnt worth it for the loss in defensive/offensive stats u can get elsewhere

this yasuo farming a storm

rakhir

Is Frozen Mallet not a viable weapon top anymore? I used it last night for first time this season and my team laughed at me, lol.
It's not terrible to me, but it's not great. i sometimes buy it as my fourth or fifth item, if we are stomping the other team. I usually buy straight dps items like botrk or straight tanky items. Frozen Mallet is both and neither.

Too expensive for what it gives, can't sit on a Mallet to upgrade later, Randuins does what Mallet is used for better for most of the game unless you want to chase someone through 2 towers while being cheaper, having marginally better components for Bruisers and also being incredibly slot efficient.

Boken

Banned
zzitai is pretty legit amazin on yasuo tho

but yea ban it

KTB r gonna have a bad time, gonna be so hard to stop yasup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom