• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Yeah, same for the Wukong ults.

They're good but these monkey ults are giving games on silver platters.

you guys are being overly critical to ig

you think theyre just retarded?

ktb arent really presenting many targets, and with sivir ult its pretty easy for them to create space so that wukong can only hit the front line -> then lulu ults leona so wukong cant spin onto other people

you guys are being overly critical to ig

you think theyre just retarded?

ktb arent really presenting many targets, and with sivir ult its pretty easy for them to create space so that wukong can only hit the front line -> then lulu ults leona so wukong cant spin onto other people
Of course they're not retarded. But they keep trying to do this in complicated situations.

You had the entire team slowed thanks to Leona ult, Wukong E's in their frontline to ult then flashes, the only one that was even remotely able to engage was Yasuo and only because of his ult range. If he had maybe waited a couple seconds before doing that it could've been a completely different scenario.

It was the same against Fnatic, these types of engages cost them a lot of the advantage they had gathered, otherwise Fnatic would've been stomped.

Edwardo

Yea I dunno what they were supposed to do when they cant engage on the high priority targets. Like the whole thing ktb wanted to do was lock down yasuo, and as the game went later and later they got better and better at it.

IG did look beastly though. I never really watch the Chinese teams play since I usually just watch ogn and lcs, so it's really a treat to get to see them play.

yeah ig were going pretty ham

i dont think i can stay up for c9 v we

noooo

Boken pls

Question that maybe someone can answer: why are there so many tech issues with something like the LCS? It seems like there's a higher rate of glitching and game/hardware issues than you'd encounter playing the game normally. It's not uncommon for them to have to pause for mouse issues, client issues, etc. where as i'd hear about those things happening on the regular league client pretty rarely.

Boken

Banned
Question that maybe someone can answer: why are there so many tech issues with something like the LCS? It seems like there's a higher rate of glitching and game issues than you'd encounter playing the game normally. It's not uncommon for them to have to pause for mouse issues, client issues, etc. where as i'd hear about those things happening on the regular league client pretty rarely.

AFAIK, LCS runs preetyy smoothly smoothly

as for in general, idk, pro gamers more sensitive? lots of settings being changed, peripherals constantly being changed

all i got

i cant do dis
sleep

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Question that maybe someone can answer: why are there so many tech issues with something like the LCS? It seems like there's a higher rate of glitching and game/hardware issues than you'd encounter playing the game normally. It's not uncommon for them to have to pause for mouse issues, client issues, etc. where as i'd hear about those things happening on the regular league client pretty rarely.
because new mice and keyboards are plugged in every match, and everyone has different game settings.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the pauses amount to attempts to "freeze the kicker", so to speak. There's plenty of lame-duck excuses you can use for why you need a mid-game pause (usually relating to the fact the PC you're using isn't your own and you presumably failed to customize it properly during setup), and I really doubt all of them are legitimate. I'm pretty sure it's getting abused as a more general "time out" in LCS, because it is quite a bit more rare in KeSPA events to have repeated/prolonged pauses.

lol MIL banning xPeke out.

edit: Oh snap horsey and zilean

---

I tried jungle Wukong for the first time since he's free. Somehow I got all the luck in the world since the enemy picked jungle Blitz. I don't play Wukong but I know I could stomp him in his jungle (and I did). It was disgusting.

I love Millenium's comp. Zilean AND Hecarim? Love crazy picks coming out. Krepo is doing pretty well as a caster so far, though i think he's a great support so hopefully his casting career is still a while off.

I love Millenium's comp. Zilean AND Hecarim? Love crazy picks coming out. Krepo is doing pretty well as a caster so far, though i think he's a great support so hopefully his casting career is still a while off.

Gragas a pretty good pick against it though.

Man, that Renekton is in for a very bad time against Cait and Zil. :(

Gragas a pretty good pick against it though.

True, but that means Grag will need to blow his ult on stopping Hec's initiation, which will make it harder to blow up the carries. I hope Millenium wins so that they can beat KTB for their comments. They said Millenium is an NA team, which is a double insult.

Heh, sucks to be Soaz right now.

Either go top and get rekt by Olaf 1v1 or go bot and have to deal with Cait and Zilean poke. I'd be going FML right about now.

Pretty good save by low health Hecarim. Shoves Gragas away from killing Olaf then ults away. Both were left at like <100HP.

Yeah that was impressive. Mil seems to swing from seeming really strong at one moment, and then soloqueue the next. Kerp is still really impressing me today. He and Creaton have such strong mechanics.

That match was back and forth, but both teams looked really weak. Fnatic is staying in the tournament, but they really need to step it up tomorrow.

Mothman91

Missed the second half of that game, checked reddit and that was a 70 minute game? Holy shit, and also very boring game to boot after that Asian clash before this game.

Sad to hear Aranaea saying he's really considering retiring. He's such a great personality. It seems he's struggling to get his play back to what it used to be, though.

brian!

did insec ward behind someone and then kick them
is it pronounced kaa toe wee see
i wonder what percentage of the audience is on molly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom