• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocho

Lost another promo 1-3.

Making progress.

Is it true you don't lose MMR when you lose in promos? Heard that somewhere. Could be why I feel I get paired against pretty good people.

Ferga

Because popular top lane picks have changed and Irelia is able to to play against some of the emerging top laners now

Irelia fell out of favour due to her inability to deal with people who could sustain more than her in both laning and team fights. (and the nerfs. can't forget the nerfs. better nerf irelia)

zkylon

zkylewd
seriously fuck heal and fuck soraka mid, warwick mid and all of that shit

laned against a leblanc running barrier

you done fuck it up riot, people are going insane

tm24

am i wrong to play morgana support?

i've rarely played support before. when i did, it was almost exclusively with janna and nami and that was last season too.

Morg support really skyrocketed with the changes to spellthief. She harasses really well, binding is OP as shit and she can easily beat her enemy support in gold. There's not a single support that can match her possible gold generation. If you liked Nami, you would enjoy morgana.

Jungle Twitch UGH.
CtuBQEm.jpg

Nearly every gank gets a kill. I was ganking so often that I questioned my Wriggles, which turned into Feral Flare at ~28mins. Despite that, WOW. Every lane is still losing hardcore. I got Morgana 3 ganks and she went 2/0. I was busy helping other lanes when she asked for help again. 2/3?? One of us got picked off at dragon so it was a free dragon for the 5 enemies there. Morgana decides to go alone.

I can't help but cringe whenever I score a kill in a gank then hearing the other lanes died at the same time. Kennen DC'd at the last third but reconnected for the last 4 mins. He was way too behind that Lucian Q->passive chunked him down to 25%.

Double checing. Twitch R procs on-hit on each target. This means every target hit pools 10 stacks into Shiv right? Also does the damage fall-off also apply to on-hit damage?

Fuck Ryze.

They should revert his buffs... they're stupid as shit.

They could just revert the HP buff. Q range buff was all he needed.

Ferga

Lost another promo 1-3.

Making progress.

Is it true you don't lose MMR when you lose in promos? Heard that somewhere. Could be why I feel I get paired against pretty good people.

I think they do.

The amount you win/lose in promo determines your points after you lose the promo
and
I feel like the amount I win/lose in promo gives me a larger grace period before demotions

Kenai

Jeez I lagged worse than I ever did in League just now. Good to know it's wasn't just me.

In other news, Gragas support is pretty damn fun but I have no idea what to build on him. I assume Relic Shield line and that worked ok, I randomly decided Liandy's and that went ok, but I never played him mid... Chalice to Crucible? Morimellicon maybe better? Or maybe more Threshy/Leona full defense? I just have no idea.

CRS

Relic Shield (and all that jazz), your sightstone, frozen fist, and from there I build depending on enemy comp and if I need Mikael's and/or Iron Solari.

Ferga

So my tf dies twice to ziggs before 10minutes then starts intentionally feeding by suiciding into turrets with his ult

Luckily top and bot were ahead enough to carry this shitty mid lane. He practically afked until he saw me and twitch solo the enemy team.

"Ok, i'll start trying"

Go fuck yourself.

ZQhNwW6.png

Maybe not the feeding aspect, but if that glum feeling when you have a shite opening to a game isn't the worst then I don't know what is.

garath

So my tf dies twice to ziggs before 10minutes then starts intentionally feeding by suiciding into turrets with his ult

Luckily top and bot were ahead enough to carry this shitty mid lane. He practically afked until he saw me and twitch solo the enemy team.

"Ok, i'll start trying"

Go fuck yourself.

ZQhNwW6.png

Oh my god. That twitch. This is a plat game???

Maybe not the feeding aspect, but if that glum feeling when you have a shite opening to a game isn't the worst then I don't know what is.

Yeah. It's pretty bad but suck it up buttercup (not directed at you! Talking about every whiny bitch out there that thinks the game is over after giving up a couple kills :p). Numero uno rule when you have a shit opening is don't feed. It's one thing to allow the enemy laner to free farm a little bit while you try to cs under tower or at least just soak xp. It's another to feed them kill after kill.

It's my whole philosophy when I play top. "Don't feed". I don't know the role or matchups well enough to do anything constructive (unless I play Darius) so I work on sustain and farm. I usually end games with scores like 0/0/6 or 1/0/3 with moderate cs but I allow my team to avoid having to carry my stupid ass. Maybe I'll die to a jungle gank but I try to ward up and make my lane as unappealing as possible to gank.

Tizoc

Jungle Twitch UGH.

Nearly every gank gets a kill. I was ganking so often that I questioned my Wriggles, which turned into Feral Flare at ~28mins. Despite that, WOW. Every lane is still losing hardcore. I got Morgana 3 ganks and she went 2/0. I was busy helping other lanes when she asked for help again. 2/3?? One of us got picked off at dragon so it was a free dragon for the 5 enemies there. Morgana decides to go alone.

I can't help but cringe whenever I score a kill in a gank then hearing the other lanes died at the same time. Kennen DC'd at the last third but reconnected for the last 4 mins. He was way too behind that Lucian Q->passive chunked him down to 25%.

Jungle Twitch soundskickass GONNa try that later

Zynx

Jax/Jinx on the same team. Flinch and instantly lose a tower.

e: Holy crap what a turnaround on that teamfight!

Ferga

Oh I know one. As a jungler.
You know what else the tf did after he died twice?
You know who he blamed for his turret dives and missed wildcards and dying to the 'op' ignite skill?
That's right.

Oh my god. That twitch. This is a plat game???

This is a high plat - very low diamond game. And yeah, that twitch was killing ziggs and lucian in 2 hits+expunge from his ulti. Renekton in about 5.

I just ulted whatever flashed away from him

If I get to diamond in this promo, I'm going to add this twitch and just bombard him with grace, pictures of cats and flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom