• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zynx

Gorilla is landing so many key hooks

Wow, that was a fast paced game. Gotta say enjoyed it a lot more than spectating most games on these latest patches.

yeah, Blaze lost so hard in every other lane that there was nothing Flame could do most of the time except split push.

Ggoong stopping the TP bottom was a massive turning point in the game.

Zynx

Wow at Watch's HUGE smile during the interview.

If the finals went to blind pick, I wonder if Blue would come up with a better comp against Shield? Of course, Shield might very well not bring the same thing...

zkylon

zkylewd
ahri___league_of_legends__fanart__by_kelly_nantes-d7goynw.jpg

yum love the face

Tizoc

You know for how much I hear Statik shiv is essential, I find Phantom Dancer's bonus stats to be much more attractive. i TRY that on twitch somegame...

zkylon

zkylewd
fiora is pretty ok in fanart, doesn't hold a candle to the fanart queens of ahri and sona but she's much better off than lux for sure. lux for some reason seems to attract the shittiest drawings

here have some random fiora

fiora_by_canking-d6m94zo.jpg

and always remeber to STAY CALM AND FORKING

TomShoe

Banned
A quick PSA for all Dominion players:

4 top 1 bot

means

FOUR TOP

ONE BOT.

Thank you.

You would not believe how many games I've lost because we had to teamfight 3v4 when both Poppy and Master Yi decide that theyre going to break the meta.

Ferrio

Banned
Wait wait, kaceytron is bronze V? Hahaha man..... I thought she was atleast silver or gold or something... what a hack.

no the sks guys
alternatively
no dobbkeratops

it was pretty funny

they were like "sks is better than riot lol" after our bot lane got wrecked, and then they just lost every fight after. I was dumping on leblanc and Kha was rolling top and they couldn't so anything in fights.

3 riot vs 3 sks - riot win I guess

brian!

do you know if riot people are required to have riot in their name or have to play on those accounts occasionally

ive played two games with elementz randomly and he got heckled nonstop

no one heckled rayven tho

do you know if riot people are required to have riot in their name or have to play on those accounts occasionally

ive played two games with elementz randomly and he got heckled nonstop

no one heckled rayven tho

I'm not too sure

I've played with a rioter through another friend who doesn't have riot in his name. seen other rioters like rayven and xelnath on NA that don't either.

brian!

there are probably cliques within riot
the ppl without riot in their name look down on the tryhards with riot in their name
no one knows what to think about phreak he just messed up

there are probably cliques within riot
the ppl without riot in their name look down on the tryhards with riot in their name
no one knows what to think about phreak he just messed up

I wonder if it has something to do with your job title. like if you're a community manager or something you should probably have Riot in there because you're a community focused employee, but maybe some like engineers or something don't want it in their name or don't care.

it's probably just a personal choice thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom