• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Nice to have a proper stance on curse voice. The only real advantage was the ultimate timer I think. Voice chat was all right I guess but I found people only wanted to use the voice chat in less than 10% of the times someone else had cv.

zkylon

zkylewd
teamdignitaslolmay.jpg

dig shopping zion and shiptur's faces is really funny

Tizoc

How do you guys recommend I go by jungling with Twitch? Like say I'm starting from the upper area of the game, what should my jungling order be like?

How do you guys recommend I go by jungling with Twitch? Like say I'm starting from the upper area of the game, what should my jungling order be like?
Been playing him a lot recently. I go red->gank->camp->blue. A lot of people don't expect very early ganks. Also, his lane ganks are very good but you really need to get a feel of the enemy's sight range without enough levels on Q. My skill order is QWE then RQEW.

I tested both Lizard and Wriggles. He doesn't feel optimal with either to be honest. He's very very heavy on auto attacks which makes Feral desirable, but he can get so many ganks which makes Lizard desirable. I ended up going with Feral for the clears. When I gank, I find that the best position is to appear behind them to block their exit(s) at max AA range if possible. I try sticking closer to my laner just in case the enemy Leb looks at me funny.

He's prone to getting counterjungled though. I got harassed pretty hardcore by Eve in one game, but we managed to win.

Ferga

I never thought I would do it this early on but here I am. It's one of those things that you always knew you were capable of doing but something just always prevented you from doing it. The whole ordeal has taken years of my life but I don't regret it. I've met some 'interesting' characters and personalities throughout my adventures. Some had me laughing, some had me face palming, some had me red with anger, some motivated me to keep trying in difficult situation while some were just there to play and have fun. One person that comes to mind was a guy playing pantheon. He had caps lock on all game and would type up a motivational quote every once in a while. He said nothing else. Whenever I read his messages, I heard pantheon screaming them at me. Don't know why but I was motivated to not only win, but to destroy the other team. And my team did do that. The guy was a legend.

Well anyway, I would like to thank all of na lolgaf for supporting me during my rage, my hate, my frustration and for being there in my times of bliss. We've laughed together, went on breaks together, joined GAFk together and even waited 10 minutes for the smoking bastard to come back for an in house.

Some shoutouts;
Achtius, Bind, scy, closer, gamma, Schmatt,; we've played with each other for what.. 2-3 years now? Some great times played l4d, csGO and killing floor too
You're all great

Newt, panda, neko, type, wilhelm, fallen, ferrio, soda; we've played some nice games in summoner's rift. You're all great too

Ahri, I remember I use to give you blues in season 2 and 3 in our games. But now, they're all mine and I wouldn't want it any other way. You're lucky I'm nice enough to not smite steal them when you're soloing it. But yeah, Ahri. You're ok.. I guess..

Thanks for putting up with smiley too

rex pls teach us the ways

---

Damn I forgot how tanky Garen can be. He had Swifties, Randuins, Warmogs and Sunfire. I was Twitch with BoRK, Shiv, Zerk, LW and he took forever to kill. Like, I was kiting him the entire time, used my slows after his Q but still nearly killed me and my Janna who was near dead at the start. I thought he had Thornmail on.

I freaking love Twitch VU. Laned with a really good Janna who knew when to shield me so we chunked Vayne and Sona during trades.

Tizoc

Rather stumped on what Seals to buy. Based on what I was told in this thread:
Health, Armor and MGR are recommended.
Maybe I'll buy 4-5 of each and see what I can come up with...

Magic resist blues are probably the most "universal" runes you can get in the game right now.

You can use them in pretty much any champion in the game, I highly recommend getting them first.

Terrutas

Neo Member
Am I the only one who feels like supports are really really effective since the ruby crystal change? Everyone does it now. You just build a runepage full of MR and Armor and you get to lane with 45/45 and 800 HP. It's so insane. Especially on Leona and Blitz.

zkylon

zkylewd
Am I the only one who feels like supports are really really effective since the ruby crystal change? Everyone does it now. You just build a runepage full of MR and Armor and you get to lane with 45/45 and 800 HP. It's so insane. Especially on Leona and Blitz.
on leona i still like going with like relic shield cos it's just so easy to proc it but i've ran my armor reds and quints + flat hp yellows + flat mr blues + ruby crystal on thresh and it's pretty beast

Hngghh

4v5. Won a teamfight. Broke their inhib, I had full health Nasus and Zed with me. ~20secs ish spawn time for the enemy team. I was Twitch. I spammed pings on the nexus tower. They still wobble around unsure what to do! WTF TANK IT NASUS! I had to go in first then they followed after a bit. Got the second tower almost dead when the enemies finally respawned.

We still ended up winning, but it still irritated me. They didn't stall because they want to play more; they just didn't know what to do.

brian!

I never thought I would do it this early on but here I am. It's one of those things that you always knew you were capable of doing but something just always prevented you from doing it. The whole ordeal has taken years of my life but I don't regret it. I've met some 'interesting' characters and personalities throughout my adventures. Some had me laughing, some had me face palming, some had me red with anger, some motivated me to keep trying in difficult situation while some were just there to play and have fun. One person that comes to mind was a guy playing pantheon. He had caps lock on all game and would type up a motivational quote every once in a while. He said nothing else. Whenever I read his messages, I heard pantheon screaming them at me. Don't know why but I was motivated to not only win, but to destroy the other team. And my team did do that. The guy was a legend.

Well anyway, I would like to thank all of na lolgaf for supporting me during my rage, my hate, my frustration and for being there in my times of bliss. We've laughed together, went on breaks together, joined GAFk together and even waited 10 minutes for the smoking bastard to come back for an in house.

Some shoutouts;
Achtius, Bind, scy, closer, gamma, Schmatt,; we've played with each other for what.. 2-3 years now? Some great times played l4d, csGO and killing floor too
You're all great

Newt, panda, neko, type, wilhelm, fallen, ferrio, soda; we've played some nice games in summoner's rift. You're all great too

Ahri, I remember I use to give you blues in season 2 and 3 in our games. But now, they're all mine and I wouldn't want it any other way. You're lucky I'm nice enough to not smite steal them when you're soloing it. But yeah, Ahri. You're ok.. I guess..

yellow rex! congratulations. on a saturday morning too

Congrats Rex.
LOL at bolded.

Blizzard

Banned

Some shoutouts;
You're all great

Kiunch and I didn't get any callouts, BOOOOO

Getting diamond is impressive. Any time I complained endlessly I felt like a mini-Rex so thanks for being there as an example.

Alex Ich what the f

So this is how sports fans feel. I actually feel sad that Moscow 5 is no more. I really did notice they weren't playing as aggressively as they used to.

Type2

Some shoutouts;
You're all great

Grats bud, always quick to adapt to patches and pushing your advantage. I'll work my way back into playing more soon. Currently working on mechanics and lee/Elise on pbe when I have free time.
I don't like the feral play patterns so I don't think I'll be messing around with those junglers much.

Some shoutouts;
You're all great

Oh nice, congrats.

I think we have all been following it, like there's always someone in Mumble commenting on the outcome of your last match.

Also, Ahri better be a metonym for Kiunch. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder where this leaves gambit

like if genja or darien left they could still get an english speaking player but alex being the one that's gone means they prolly gotta get a russian player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom