• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
today i tried some aram games again and quickly remembered why I don't play that shit anymore

that dumb mode will only be fun when riot makes all champs automatically available and champ select is truly random

oh and delete nidalee, but that applies to every other mode

I never thought I would do it this early on but here I am. It's one of those things that you always knew you were capable of doing but something just always prevented you from doing it. The whole ordeal has taken years of my life but I don't regret it. I've met some 'interesting' characters and personalities throughout my adventures. Some had me laughing, some had me face palming, some had me red with anger, some motivated me to keep trying in difficult situation while some were just there to play and have fun. One person that comes to mind was a guy playing pantheon. He had caps lock on all game and would type up a motivational quote every once in a while. He said nothing else. Whenever I read his messages, I heard pantheon screaming them at me. Don't know why but I was motivated to not only win, but to destroy the other team. And my team did do that. The guy was a legend.

Well anyway, I would like to thank all of na lolgaf for supporting me during my rage, my hate, my frustration and for being there in my times of bliss. We've laughed together, went on breaks together, joined GAFk together and even waited 10 minutes for the smoking bastard to come back for an in house.

Some shoutouts;
Achtius, Bind, scy, closer, gamma, Schmatt,; we've played with each other for what.. 2-3 years now? Some great times played l4d, csGO and killing floor too
You're all great

Newt, panda, neko, type, wilhelm, fallen, ferrio, soda; we've played some nice games in summoner's rift. You're all great too

Ahri, I remember I use to give you blues in season 2 and 3 in our games. But now, they're all mine and I wouldn't want it any other way. You're lucky I'm nice enough to not smite steal them when you're soloing it. But yeah, Ahri. You're ok.. I guess..

Thanks for putting up with smiley too

I am touched... Congratulations Rex!

Nekofrog

Banned
I never thought I would do it this early on but here I am. It's one of those things that you always knew you were capable of doing but something just always prevented you from doing it. The whole ordeal has taken years of my life but I don't regret it. I've met some 'interesting' characters and personalities throughout my adventures. Some had me laughing, some had me face palming, some had me red with anger, some motivated me to keep trying in difficult situation while some were just there to play and have fun. One person that comes to mind was a guy playing pantheon. He had caps lock on all game and would type up a motivational quote every once in a while. He said nothing else. Whenever I read his messages, I heard pantheon screaming them at me. Don't know why but I was motivated to not only win, but to destroy the other team. And my team did do that. The guy was a legend.

Well anyway, I would like to thank all of na lolgaf for supporting me during my rage, my hate, my frustration and for being there in my times of bliss. We've laughed together, went on breaks together, joined GAFk together and even waited 10 minutes for the smoking bastard to come back for an in house.

Some shoutouts;
Achtius, Bind, scy, closer, gamma, Schmatt,; we've played with each other for what.. 2-3 years now? Some great times played l4d, csGO and killing floor too
You're all great

Newt, panda, neko, type, wilhelm, fallen, ferrio, soda; we've played some nice games in summoner's rift. You're all great too

Ahri, I remember I use to give you blues in season 2 and 3 in our games. But now, they're all mine and I wouldn't want it any other way. You're lucky I'm nice enough to not smite steal them when you're soloing it. But yeah, Ahri. You're ok.. I guess..

wait you're rex

i thought you were boken

OHH I'VE MADE AN IDIOT OUT OF MYSELF

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Some shoutouts;
You're all great

I am disappoint that I'm not on this list.

Type2

Dude...don't build tanky Eve.

Even if your team is squishy, you bring nothing to the table but soaking a tiny bit more damage than you normally would.
What does a dps build eve accomplish....Tanky with maw and or botrk are sufficient.
Edit: I didn't see his build btw so idk if he went ancient golem/ full tank. If that's the case I agree withh your comment.

zkylon

zkylewd
played three ranked teams games with some friends and did pretty awful lol

we decided to force 4v0 on all games to like force good shit to happen and it actually led to pretty good games (first two specially, third was kind of a stomp), but my friends messed up all the dives lol

i couldn't carry for shit even when i went 11-3-11 with ori so i'm not much better

fun games tho

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Some shoutouts;
You're all great

What support? You guys were supporting him? I thought we were suppose to keep making fun and embarrass him so he forever stuck in Plat.

That suck, now I have to wait till season 5.

Ferga

I am disappoint that I'm not on this list.

Haven't seen you in this thread in a long time so didn't think youll see it if I did mention.

You, rizzle, merc, corgi, neki,

And Uchip + altairax from season 1

And there are no gifs. Today's inhouses were non existent.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
3tY2yP1.jpg

Those prideful feels you get when you get stuck 2v1 as ADC for the entirety of the laning phase vs a Vayne and Blitz...and not only do you not die, but you out-cs the enemy Vayne in the process.

I come back to check out the OP and suddenly GAF is hitting Plat and Diamond. What happened to the crew I left that played for the giggles? They grew up so fast. *sniff*

Dude...don't build tanky Eve.

Even if your team is squishy, you bring nothing to the table but soaking a tiny bit more damage than you normally would.
You bring initiation and frontline power.

Eve can't afford to build glass cannon after the E nerf. You are wasting gold and won't burst anyone down, specially with the new heal. If you build tanky however you can chase them down forever while having constant DPS.

why is euw so toxic? i've never had to dodge a game.

Not toxic in as much as bad team comp decisions. Last game I dodged we had "Teemo mid", Trundle top and some so-so bot lane. I told them jungle was my weakest role.

Enemy team was Amumu, Jax, Leo and Velkoz - can't remember the ADC.

There was no other option but to dodge.

Snowman

Not toxic in as much as bad team comp decisions. Last game I dodged we had "Teemo mid", Trundle top and some so-so bot lane. I told them jungle was my weakest role.

Enemy team was Amumu, Jax, Leo and Velkoz - can't remember the ADC.

There was no other option but to dodge.

what league are you in?

Looking up the last set of Eve games on Probuilds, I see lots of Elder Lizard (-> Hexdrinker/BORK) -> Tank builds. Lots of Randuin's Omens, Spectre's Cowls, Merc Treads/Tabis & the odd Glacial Shroud, Thornmail or Sunfire Cape. I've seen Eve described as an assassin in the early game and a tank late game, and that's how every elite Eve plays her. In the early game you spec for maximum burst so you can have successful ganks, and if you snowball you might pick up a second damage item (usually BORK as the slow active is so strong with her kit, but Trinity Force is strong too if you're super rich) after your Elder Lizard. Hexdrinker is a good bridging item if vs. high magic damage. But afterwards your job is to flank, get off a good ult, draw aggro and chase down the enemy squishies (or help your team kite if your team is full of squishy pokers) so you buy relevant defensive items. Remember that resists make you uber tanky after a 4-5-man rank 3 ult and often players will panic and blow high value cooldowns on you in surprise at being jumped.

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Evelynn

Xpecial's guides, videos and stream were what got me into playing support in early/mid season 2. It was such an odd role and I lacked any knowledge or confidence when left to it, but I became fairly effective from following his advice, especially on Nunu and Sona. Sad to see he's (probably) leaving TSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom