• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Why not just mute people?

I do. But then others will chime in. Then everyone's muted and we lose because there's no communication.

I really don't like the new meta, too. My favorite lane is now a wet noodle fight lane. The game just isn't really fun anymore. I'm sure I'll be back, but it's just something I don't want to deal with right now.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Uninstalled League. I'm done with this game for a while. This community weighs you down and down and it hasn't been fun in like a month.

I know the feeling.

Just play consoles and other games until you get the urge to pick the game back up again. Hopefully, the meta has changed by then.

I'm personally just tired of playing at ~150 ping because of (b)east coast and will probably start back up when we get those new servers (IE never).

CRS

I know the feeling.

Just play consoles and other games until you get the urge to pick the game back up again. Hopefully, the meta has changed by then.

I'm personally just tired of playing at ~150 ping because of (b)east coast and will probably start back up when we get those new servers (IE never).

Soon™

brian!

i guess? the whole point of multiplayer games for me is to interact w/ ppl
i dont really get much negative feedback or salt when I play

brian!

i mean it boils down to this
i can have a bad experience, take a break, and be pretty confident that my next few games wont have that
if i have a bad experience, take a break, it sucks again
and then it sucks again and again

id probably not play the game
i guess I'd also have to be pretty confident that my bad experiences aren't like 51% my fault too

if i have to mute everyone all the time im not really playing the game

Ocho

So now I'm one of those guys that researches their teammates before game start to see if I should #instadodge. A LeBlanc with a 33% win rate? Dodge. A Lucian with a 20% win rate? Dodge. Problem is you can't play for the rest of the day without your dodge privileges, but it's fine.

So now I'm one of those guys that researches their teammates before game start to see if I should #instadodge. A LeBlanc with a 33% win rate? Dodge. A Lucian with a 20% win rate? Dodge. Problem is you can't play for the rest of the day without your dodge privileges, but it's fine.

Man, I had the shittiest Leblanc on my team I've ever SEEN today. She would DFG mid combo, W into the entire enemy team, join the fight way too late every time, accidentally port back using W and get killed, etc. Like, slapstick comedy bad.

I wouldn't mention it at all if they didn't spend the whole game raging and telling everyone else how much they sucked.

zkylon

zkylewd
the speed of my dfg casts has gone way down since i bought my new mouse with the button thingie

taking me forever to get used to it

makes me embarrass myself as lebonk but it's ok :p

Tizoc

Why do some of the players I'm teamed up with tell me to go play tetris when I piss them off?
I respond by asking 'What's Tetris' as a joke on how modern gamers don't know about the game =V

For some reason I get "Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information." when I open the launcher and try to play in any server that is not NA. (I play in LAN)

I hope it gets fixed with the Repair tool, I don't feel like deleting lol_game_client and lol_air_client to force a clean repatch. It takes pretty long when I do that. (It almost downloads the whole game again)

Blizzard

Banned
I always hate invades and first blood attempts since they seem to backfire, and I just did horribly when I tried to follow someone blitzcrank blue grab lead.

The biggest thing I didn't understand was that you apparently have to last hit and smite, or you only get 0.4 or 0.5 XP to level 2. I thought smite was sufficient. I don't know if this is a recent change or if it has always been this way, but I feel dumb.

Mothman91

Rex and I are playing duo q. Get an MF, Thresh, Yasuo, Wukong, and j4 team. Someone dodged fml.

Pretty sure you would've messed up when J4 gets 3-4 enemies into his cataclysm and wukong/yasuo ulti in there.

You then ulti the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom