• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Yeah I think rushing Liandry's is a bad idea in most cases. Haunting guise into a proper ap item is much better most of the time.

Edwardo

cass really likes penetration

aha

I'll try out a few different things. I generally don't finish liandrys until later on most of the time I think.

I feel like a lot of the time I'm not getting blue buff until later on, so chalice will probably help out there.

guys

guys

pls. we have no boken for the end of thread any more so keep your material til then
If you want to discourage further fanart posts, this is the way to do it:

gragas_and_nunu_by_la16kwj.png
Plenty more where that came from!

Nev

Banned
I also don't care about liandry. I never, ever rush it after guise before completing another item. If I get liandry it's when I have nothing else to build, I feel like guise gives me all I need. I'm glad to hear more people think the same.

Snowman

how the hell do you build evelynn. what masteries/runes do you use. her kit seems like such a mess at first glance.

I go AP quints, AP blues, armor yellows and AD marks

usually just go spirit of the elder lizard, then like hexdrinker, with boots somewhere in there, then just build tanky

I go AP quints, AP blues, armor yellows and AD marks

usually just go spirit of the elder lizard, then like hexdrinker, with boots somewhere in there, then just build tanky

see thats the thing, i feel like everything i see kind of relies on having a hybrid page, which I dont really have. i guess i should make one.

Offer to take Twitch and swap with Morg. Click trade - no response. Ofc this would happen in my game three of promos.
I also don't care about liandry. I never, ever rush it after guise before completing another item. If I get liandry it's when I have nothing else to build, I feel like guise gives me all I need. I'm glad to hear more people think the same.

Well the stats say as much. The damage - all 4% of it - scales with current HP. Rushing it when no one has HP isn't gold efficient.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hey guys what's going on in this thr....

Panda pls.

I see I'm a bit late to this party.

Also, if someone could do an avatar of the first one I'll be forever in debt. (I know we're only halfway this thread, just a few for now)

hmm i'm not really for this much derailing but whatevs, i like pretty pictures

enjoy your free avatars

Thank you.
Now I only wish the face in the fanart looked a bit more like Ahri. Oh well there's nothing that can be done about it.

Nekofrog

Banned
someone pls settle a debate for me who watched that game/participated in it

newt is saying my splitpushing was bad and ineffective

i say it was effective and i was doing it right, but my team kept getting caught during it thus negating my impact in split pushing

there were also several times when I wanted to split because I had TP but my team said no and we just sieged pointlessly

Newt

someone pls settle a debate for me who watched that game/participated in it

newt is saying my splitpushing was bad and ineffective

i say it was effective and i was doing it right, but my team kept getting caught during it thus negating my impact in split pushing

there were also several times when I wanted to split because I had TP but my team said no and we just sieged pointlessly
Your splitting was fine most of the time...

There were just times when you really should have been grouped. No big deal though.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
well, you wanted to tp to split. that's generally a bad idea.

i feel like the decision to split has to be made as the rest of the team starts to group, otherwise we'd have 4 guys just hanging out in top lane while jax walks from top inhib turret to bottom outer turret to start a split on a lane pushing against us, and that's just not very productive.

I don't understand why, after many people asking you to stop, you guys keep posting this stuff.

The thread is supposed to be for discussion of the game and the useless image posts are not only unwanted but are clogging up the thread. You've had your fun, but some people want to use the thread for what it was intended.

Please give it a rest.

I don't understand why, after many people asking you to stop, you guys keep posting this stuff.

The thread is supposed to be for discussion of the game and the useless image posts are not only unwanted but are clogging up the thread. You've had your fun, but some people want to use the thread for what it was intended.

Please give it a rest.
Never said I liked it either, but all the previous artwork-related posts were suddenly so infectious I felt this inexplicable urge to join in. Some healthy competition for all the faux-fanart posers out there. Please understand.

lfkr2kag6j93.gif

if you want crab to stop, just talk about how awesome sunfire cape is.
It'd be hard to take such claims seriously now that Riot succeeded in making its particle effect even worse, and it was already damn bad before. Awful visuals for an awful item.

And I'd just post another specimen out of spite.

Repgnar

Gaf games were fun this week. Not sure if I should come back to this thread during the week while i'm in class though. Risky clicks up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom