• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Braun with the moving windwall, stronger lee sin safeguard (but not to wards so not too strong!), a poke based stun and a knockup ult.

Sweet. Poor Taric. Getting left further and further in the dust.

He looks like a lot of fun. At least Thresh will have some competition in the contested support space.

Thought his ultimate knocked up everyone in it's path and not only close units and the first target hit.

Kinda not feeling his kit, but lets see how it pans out.

drawkcaB

Why so serious? It's all clearly for fun, and it's not like there was an incredibly engaging discussion going on anyways. I lmao'd at things like Draven-Caitlyn, Leona-Ezreal and baby Gragas.

Because some of us browse the thread at work. Most of the pics are fine, but I regularly have to shrink my window so that entire pictures aren't revealed.

garath

Because some of us browse the thread at work. Most of the pics are fine, but I regularly have to shrink my window so that entire pictures aren't revealed.

Join the work-browsing GAF revolution. I have all images and avatars turned off. They turn into links you have to click. It's nice. No surprises here.

drawkcaB

Join the work-browsing GAF revolution. I have all images and avatars turned off. They turn into links you have to click. It's nice. No surprises here.

I said Goddam son. I should really take a look at the forum options.

DeadNames said:
I just witnessed a Nautilus go Golem > Zerkers > BORK.

I did that once experimenting with Nautilus when I got a few early kills. Well, almost; took Ninja Tabis instead. BotRK worked quite well, actually, to the point that I think he can get away with building it even in games were things are going moderately well, but I haven't played Nautilus much since. That said because of cost and stats Wit's End might still be the better on-hit item for Naut.

(Tank jungler changes where Riot?)

Braum looks great. I really need a tanky defensive support in my rotation as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
can i come back now?

is it safe?

i make a point to always try and put my pictures in quote tags and keep it sfw. i'm sure i forget sometimes but u know, i try

dunno wtf happened on last page

i don't like it :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
since you guys have been spending two pages talking about pics without any of them being posted, i'm starting to think you miss them and want more.

Opiate

The opiate signal worked. Any sketchy things beyond this point for the forseeable future will be met even more severely. This is a forum for adults, not an adult forum. Or, for that matter, a fifteen year old forum.

since you guys have been spending two pages talking about pics without any of them being posted, i'm starting to think you miss them and want more.

Banned

926.gif

Opiate

Fan art of any kind? Some of it is probably fine, but the number of waifu pictures outnumbers every other type of fan art for LoL, from what I can tell. Yes, it's going to be stricter for the forseeable future; blame the bad apples for ruining it for everyone else.

So uhh... fuck Nidalee spears right guys?
Fan art of any kind? Some of it is probably fine, but the number of waifu pictures outnumbers every other type of fan art for LoL, from what I can tell. Yes, it's going to be stricter for the forseeable future; blame the bad apples for ruining it for everyone else.
Is it okay to post fanart as long as it's not NSFW and not embedded? Just the link.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't get it

posting pics of male champions is better than posting pics of female champions?

i don't see how baby gragas was any better than the karma pics or whatever

i don't get it

Baby Gragas or LeBlagas was titillating material now?

is1ycsx1uj5g.gif

I hate Jax' autos. Haven't played him in like a year but want to expand my champ pools for different roles.

His autos feel so clunky. I keep cancelling them.
Try playing Garen, Trundle or Braum if you thought Jax' were bad enough already. We're talking old-Wukong levels of cancelling here.

sleepykyo

i don't get it

you really missed the bloodbath in the "girl gamers" thread? Anything that can be construed as exclusionary toward/off putting to females is highly problematic. Still seems to be open season on islam though.

thank you based opiate for making lolgaf work-safe

I've been browsing this and the funny pics topic in a small window because there's too much NSFW.

zkylon

zkylewd
Baby Gragas or LeBlagas was titillating material now?

is1ycsx1uj5g.gif
yours were shit posts as much as nev's and panda's were

you got lucky

don't be an asshole

you really missed the bloodbath in the "girl gamers" thread? Anything that can be construed as exclusionary toward/off putting to females is highly problematic. Still seems to be open season on islam though.
i dunno what you mean cos i don't post on those threads but i'm all for banning exclusionary shit, i just don't see why it has to be locked to a gender and why i should be worried about posting cool sfw lux fanart just because she's a girl

Opiate

So those pictures of Gragas were bad, and yes, Crab, you almost got banned. If you want to know what distinctions there are, Zkylon, here you go:

1) The Gragas image is just weird, rather than explicit or NSFW. I probably wouldn't want my boss to see it anyway, but there is a difference of degree here.

2) Male objectification is clearly far less common on GAF generally and in LoL particularly. Yes, this matters. If the situation ever reverses, you will see me taking the opposite approach.

These small but important distinctions put Panda/Nev on the bad side of the ban line and Crab on the good side, but all were bad posts. I got four PMs in a span of 12 hours about this thread from three separate posters. If you cannot tell what is acceptable and what isn't, then it's probably better to not post any pictures at all. For those of you who can tell the difference, feel free to post away.

In general I have no issue with fan art. Like, I helped on the OT after all which is full of it.

But those two or 3 pages of constant fan art were too much. It made me want to stop reading the thread.

Cheers for the clarification Opiate.

zkylon

zkylewd
In general I have no issue with fan art. Like, I helped on the OT after all which is full of it.

But those two or 3 pages of constant fan art were too much. It made me want to stop reading the thread.

Cheers for the clarification Opiate.
yup wasn't what i meant to happen at all when i posted my ori pics :I

also i feel you on the jax autoattacks. he probably deserves a bit of a vu, he looks so goofy when he jumps and autoattacks and stuff

Yea thx for clarification.

Also, stop snitchin.
blame neko

i always forget opiate exists

zkylon

zkylewd
Yi is a normal dude with a silly hat.

Jax is a ninja turtle
you know i was gonna post something about jax being a ninja turtle too

why is that?

where's the ninja turtle thing come from?

also i wish if they did a vu or something they made jax being like be from the same race as baron or something like that. that'd be fun

dimb's tag isn't enough of a reminder?
i don't really read tags cos they remind me of my lack thereof

you know i was gonna post something about jax being a ninja turtle too

why is that?

where's the ninja turtle thing come from?

also i wish if they did a vu or something they made jax being like be from the same race as baron or something like that. that'd be fun

wasn't there a lot of talk about him potentially being one of the 5 Darkin along with Aatrox? especially with Aatrox (or what looks like him) being in Jax' splash?

Blizzard

Banned
I hate Jax' autos. Haven't played him in like a year but want to expand my champ pools for different roles.

His autos feel so clunky. I keep cancelling them.
I forget what champion I was using (maybe Jinx with the rocket AA?) but it's a really sad feeling when you try to harass the enemy laner and run back, and you see the AA particle fire at the enemy champion, and then it does no damage because you accidentally cancelled it. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
wasn't there a lot of talk about him potentially being one of the 5 Darkin along with Aatrox? especially with Aatrox (or what looks like him) being in Jax' splash?
oh right

riot really needs to add pictures or something to the lore pages of characters, i'd eat all those up if they were filled with like concept art and stuff

Bacon

Anyone know when braum will be released? How long after the champ spotlight does it normally take? Never thought I would be this excited about playing a support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom