• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
esrhgdrt46.jpg

we all have billions of champions so not very interested in free weeks but i found it cute that rito went like all purple week

weird

i tried him like two games and he felt super op

I dunno, even his ult feels unsatisfying and weak. I just need to expand my champ pool though. Draven and Varus are for the most parts safe picks for me. I can appreicate Jinx is strong but I know she can be melted by - but not exclusively - Draven so that puts me off her. I'm not good enough to play Vayne as even when I've been trolling and got fat in normals I still feel extremely vulnerable compared to if I'm playing Dra/Var.
Don't build triforce first.

I never would. Always BT for me.

garath

I dunno, even his ult feels unsatisfying and weak. I just need to expand my champ pool though. Draven and Varus are for the most parts safe picks for me. I can appreicate Jinx is strong but I know she can be melted by - but not exclusively - Draven so that puts me off her. I'm not good enough to play Vayne as even when I've been trolling and got fat in normals I still feel extremely vulnerable compared to if I'm playing Dra/Var.

I never would. Always BT for me.

The ult is a little weak early on without any attack speed but later can really wreck a team either as an engage, kill tool or disengage. Fight around dragon? It can help to open with the ult if you have a line on their squishies.

He's all burst and you need to get the double taps off to really be effective with him.

Q->auto->W->auto->E away makes for a good poke disengage. Alternatively hit the W first, auto and now you have a small move speed buff to land further poke.

If you are coming into a battle full tilt, E into a W then auto to engage quick and establish the movespeed buff, follow it with a Q->auto then pop the ult. Gotta point in the right direction though lol.

If you're chaining the abilities like that, both autos will proc triforce for additional damage. That's why it's so good on him.

I generally only build triforce after BT if I'm ahead though. If I'm behind I go right into PD or LW for a more standard adc build and more damage.

Part of his strength is that his abilities chain so smoothly. He's a very satisfying champ to use.

yours were shit posts as much as nev's and panda's were

you got lucky

don't be an asshole
Don't start throwing a hissyfit and getting all uptight with me for posting pictures that didn't pander to the fetish (like Nev's and Panda's) or the "let's ogle at pretty gurlz" demographic. Doesn't take much to figure that the Gragas images were intentionally stupid either; not that I'd deny that.

So we done now about this matter (for what were thinly-veiled parody posts taken the wrong way and too far by others) or are you still going to continue taking your fanart too seriously? Last time I'll bring it up in here, so if you want to discuss it further -> PM.

Yi is a normal dude with a silly hat.
You forgot about the blades attached to his boots.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Oh dam I didn't check this thread for a day and so much action happen. RIP panda and Nev, I would post a fanfic as a memorial, but.... yeah... you know.

If it made you feel better, the lulu support comic was awesome.

Say hi to boken for us. Anyone died for waifu is a brother of mine.

Seriously though, I haven't been reading this thread at work for a few days because of the last page.

My boss said thanks.

brian!

according to tabz
for lucy
bt -> trinity prtty good
pd instead if they got a buttload of tanky doods

depending on what kind of media amazing/gleeb put out i mite have to go tsm -> clg, clg seems to be channeling the bro atmosphere a lil harder these days

zkylon

zkylewd
Don't start throwing a hissyfit and getting all uptight with me for posting pictures that didn't pander to the fetish (like Nev's and Panda's) or the "let's ogle at pretty gurlz" demographic. Doesn't take much to figure that the Gragas images were intentionally stupid either; not that I'd deny that.

So we done now about this matter (for what were thinly-veiled parody posts taken the wrong way and too far by others) or are you still going to continue taking your fanart too seriously? Last time I'll bring it up in here, so if you want to discuss it further -> PM.
crab are you for real

you almost got banned and you contributed nothing while making things worse. like you're giving yourself too much credit dude, your "parodying" was literally just some random gross-out pictures.

i don't mind your gragas posts as much as you think i do, i just unsubscribed and checked the next day, ezpz. dark souls 2 is a pretty good game too u know

i'm just sad panda and nev got banned

also give me a break, i don't care for you shitting on me here and then asking me to discreetly discuss it over PMs. again, uncool.

1v1 me at drag straight out bro

Is Braum out? Played an hour ago, closed out, and now reopening client and I'm getting a patch.
apparently na only right now

Tizoc

esrhgdrt46.jpg

we all have billions of champions so not very interested in free weeks but i found it cute that rito went like all purple week

Fuck's sake Rito let me try Vi already geez.
Will try out Kennen and Kassadin at least. Maybe Malzahar too.

oh before I forget: I did get to play with Braun a few times today. I really like what he can do and the outplay potential. Also his base damage and passive damage when you get it to proc is ridiculous.

Ferrio

Banned
Just did a teambuilder, two braums of course. Really didn't to get to see much of him since I was top and it was a blood bath for the other team.

Tizoc

Lately I've been using the following build for Fiora:
Hydra, Def. Boots>BoRK>Last Whisper>Black Cleaver or Inf. Edge>Armor/Mag. resist

Been working out fine so far, but would you suggest anything to change in the order or items to build?

zkylon

zkylewd
braum seems pretty interesting, i like the idea of tanking backline damage by positioning rather than just leona-style diving.

i get the feeling based on absolutely nothing that he'll be a bit overpowered on release

Ferrio

Banned
braum seems pretty interesting, i like the idea of tanking backline damage by positioning rather than just leona-style diving.

i get the feeling based on absolutely nothing that he'll be a bit overpowered on release

I think it'll be the other way around. He seems he'll take a bit for people to unlock his best potential.

edit: someone jungling braum on boxbox stream... that seems fail.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think it'll be the other way around. He seems he'll take a bit for people to unlock his best potential.

that might be true too, but you know, people used to think yasuo was underpowered at release too and turns out he wasn't

i think it'll be a similar case

Ferrio

Banned
Wonder how braum jungle is going to work on this stream. Seems he'd be a really good counter ganker... but ganks..not sure.

edit: and he ganks boxbox.

Can braum jump to wards?

Blizzard

Banned
I'll have to find my post but I'm afraid I said I would play Braum midlane, so I will probably have to keep that promise to defend my honor until I manage to win one.

And for jungle, I would think his clears and sustain would be especially bad (and dueling?) but I guess that's true of many champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom