• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Wow most stacked aram I've ever been in on

Enemy Team
-Caitlyn
-Soraka
-Sona
-Mundo
-Janna

vs

-Lucian
-Nasus
-Yasuo
-Elise
-Vayne

Tizoc

Regarding Rengar, in one of the games I lost to him he had Hydra and Youmuu's ghost blade on and once knocked off like 90% of my health with one of his attacks, is this a glitch or something?

Leezard

Let's see what randomed team I got.
1fiGiFd.png
That's... actually quite decent. It could certainly have been way worse.

Tizoc

No, just a rengar who knows how to use his combo properly

OK thanks for clearing it up.
I feel like blindly buying Ziggs, Vi and Vayne since I'd be busy with some other games this week and may not be able to put much time into LoL. 20 Euros for all 3 don't sound too bad IMO.

Tizoc

Why do most players focus Vi's ability learning per level as W>Q>E, why not buff her E 2nd?

Man I didn't feel like I was doing ANY damage as Vi even with Brutalizer when I was testing her out.

Leezard

Are people maxing W first now on Vi?

I thought Q first, into W or E depending on the tankiness of the enemies. Granted, my Vi knowledge might be a bit outdated.

rakhir

I'm still doing a bit more tanky Vi, and i'm doing Q->W->E. I think you get more dmg stacking armor breaks from W, but i never really checked the numbers.

Leezard

How the hell do you kill Yorick?

It's not simple unless you have a lot of experience. You need to exploit his windows of weakness, i.e. when he does not have a lot of ghouls up and has cd on his spells. This is easier said than done unless you have a lot of experience.

OK thanks for clearing it up.
I feel like blindly buying Ziggs, Vi and Vayne since I'd be busy with some other games this week and may not be able to put much time into LoL. 20 Euros for all 3 don't sound too bad IMO.
No, don't buy Vayne. Nobody likes a Vayne player and she takes too much effort to become proficient with her since she's not even that good of an ADC anyways.

How the hell do you kill Yorick?
If you're playing a champion that can duel early on, all-in him when he comes back with a Tear in his pocket. Provided you shopped too of course and bought items that actually improve your fighting ability (which Tear does not no matter which champion you play). Then bring this to your jungler's attention too, because that item turns him into a sitting duck. Before that, just walk away from his ghouls. They're painfully slow as is and thus it isn't difficult to 'bait' him to waste said cooldowns.

Felt like playing MF again. Enemy had Yasuo and Braum. nofunallowed.jpg
still won

Back to the bench with MF until every game stops having a Braum.

Edwardo

Fantasy LCS is missing so many things. Like what kind of fantasy league doesn't have trading in place? You can't even view any other team's full roster either. Just their starters.

Which reminds me.. closer, drop LMQ, I want them as my team.

Mothman91

Fantasy LCS is missing so many things. Like what kind of fantasy league doesn't have trading in place? You can't even view any other team's full roster either. Just their starters.

Which reminds me.. closer, drop LMQ, I want them as my team.
Lol, you can't trade? That's pretty sad. Really fun part about any fantasy sports, is the ability to make trade scenarios in your group and negotiate.

Tizoc

Is Poppy built AD where I get weapons that offer the most attack damage, or is she built like jax and Irelia: BoRK+Trinity then tank up?

Type2

Is Poppy built AD where I get weapons that offer the most attack damage, or is she built like jax and Irelia: BoRK+Trinity then tank up?

Trinity force is core. Starting runes are pretty flexible since she benefits from both ad/ap.
You can pick either botrk or gunblade. A little tankiness especially hp is beneficial if you're down in the game. The most important thing about poppy is ulting the right target and focusing down the right target. Your goal with your item builds should focus on sticking power.
Her builds are very flexible allowing you to get whichever pen item benefits the game the most (last whisper/void staff) and in some cases I like to go infinity and shiv after trinity with her.

Tizoc

Trinity force is core. Starting runes are pretty flexible since she benefits from both ad/ap.
You can pick either botrk or gunblade. A little tankiness especially hp is beneficial if you're down in the game. The most important thing about poppy is ulting the right target and focusing down the right target. Your goal with your item builds should focus on sticking power.
Her builds are very flexible allowing you to get whichever pen item benefits the game the most (last whisper/void staff) and in some cases I like to go infinity and shiv after trinity with her.

Thanks for the info, her builds on lolking, for example were a little confusing for me heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom