• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
And is it normal that Fiora can't farm as good as most other Tops early on? The first 15 minutes or so I'm usually outfarmed 2:1 because I can't stay as aggressively near the minions or I catch alot of poking damage. I try to time my W against enemy attacks but that doesn't last very long obviously. I can recover the farm once I get Tiamat so it's not a big deal usually though I just wondered.

If you're up against someone that can harass you stick to the bushes when you can and come out to cs when needed. Once you get all 3 skills you can start harassing back.

Fiora should have no problem csing, even under tower thanks to her passive damage from her W.

Just gonna throw this out there.. What would everyone think about having a LoL-GAF 1v1 Tournament?

The concept of a 1v1 game is pretty unfair. Too many champions/roles are balanced around it being a team game, What lane/what map would you use?

Edwardo

The concept of a 1v1 game is pretty unfair. Too many champions/roles are balanced around it being a team game, What lane/what map would you use?

I was thinking something like:

1v1
Summoner's Rift
Mid Lane
Any Champ
Blind Pick
Winner is determined by whatever happens first: first blood, first tower, or 100 cs.

I mean it's open to anything. Suggestions are welcome.

Prizes funded by edwardo,confirmed!

Well of course! -_-

But ya, I'd do something like a $20 rp card or something. Prob not more, because even though I love you guys.. I dont love you that much. Is it possible for prizes to be funded by GAF if it's an in-house tournament?

Ferrio

Banned

1v1
Summoner's Rift
Mid Lane
Any Champ
Blind Pick
Winner is determined by whatever happens first: first blood, first tower, or 100 cs.

So skews the choice to real early game champions, or good pushers. Heimer wins!

What have I done?
2pjq1.gif

Edwardo

I'd like to be able to include anyone and everyone regardless of skill level or time played. Yes, a single champ would be more fair though.

brian!

1v1
Summoner's Rift
Mid Lane
Any Champ
Blind Pick

I mean it's open to anything. Suggestions are welcome.

Well of course! -_-

But ya, I'd do something like a $20 rp card or something. Prob not more, because even though I love you guys.. I dont love you that much. Is it possible for prizes to be funded by GAF if it's an in-house tournament?

ya that sounds fun
make a compendium

Kinda echoing what others have said, but I feel like Karthus's new spells need more...texture? is that the right word? Like I feel like when he has all three of his spells going everything looks kinda muddy and it might be easy to not see something. It all blends together.

zkylon

zkylewd
my thoughts:

turret aggro thingie: weird, so now you can't flash and cancel turret attacks? that's gonna suck but prolly fair

blitz: nice stuff but he's still crap :(

cho: pretty cool buff and i'll prolly try him again mid but not really what he needs

soraka: sounds ok, hope it'll be enough

also super pumped for the jungle changes on twisted treeline as i'm playing a lot of custom tt games with my friends lately and tt jungle is fucking bullshit

i'll buy that lizzy skin when it goes on sale

zkylon

zkylewd
transistor did that unforgivable activision thing of not having a release discount so my brain doesn't register it

i'd rather just ng+ dark souls 2 bitchesss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom