• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the slow and poison debuff separate? I remember Sona ult doing less damage against Tenacity. Riot fixed it by just frontloading the damage.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
transistor did that unforgivable activision thing of not having a release discount so my brain doesn't register it

i'd rather just ng+ dark souls 2 bitchesss

2 HANDER ONLY
NO ARMOR
NO SPELLS

zkylon

zkylewd
yea at least the ap mid pages are super weird

why wouldn't you put 3 points into penetration mastery?

why wouldn't you put 3 points into more flash?

why would you get the health regen mastery?

wtf

I think my decision in picking Fnatic wasn't such a great idea. Hopefully WildTurtle will do well and not screw me over, same with Dexter.

Is CLG considered a good team nowadays compared to the competition in NA?

Einbroch's waifu gets Hedwig.

q.png

v.jpg

quinn.jpg

Repgnar

Tried Rengar top today for my last game and it went really well. Went up against a Lee and was able to get a level 2 double q off from the bush. Got first blood and snowballed hard from there. How does he do against some of the more common tops right now like Shyv and Renek? He was hella fun mid game too. Killed Lee 2 times in lane and managed to kill their mid by roamind down and also caught their jungle clearing the top side of his jungle. After that I could blow anyone up in one combo. Seems like that's where he would excel though. Getting a lead in lane and just being a giant pain in the ass in the early/mid game.

Jeff-DSA

I almost feel bad for what I did to that poor Ziggs, but nah, he deserved it. Talon is so freaking OP when he gets rolling.

I've started going Youmuu's Ghostblade with Talon and it is pretty crazy. You will never lose a 1v1 with it, and you become a split pushing monster as well. I like getting it on Fiora too, so same sort of deal.

Tried Rengar top today for my last game and it went really well. Went up against a Lee and was able to get a level 2 double q off from the bush. Got first blood and snowballed hard from there. How does he do against some of the more common tops right now like Shyv and Renek? He was hella fun mid game too. Killed Lee 2 times in lane and managed to kill their mid by roamind down and also caught their jungle clearing the top side of his jungle. After that I could blow anyone up in one combo. Seems like that's where he would excel though. Getting a lead in lane and just being a giant pain in the ass in the early/mid game.

Depends how they start. Typically a Shyv and Renekton will beat you but there are times when you can come out on top given the right gank

Mothman91

Trundle is so fucking strong.

Had trouble against him as Jax top and he snowballed a bit after a TP double kill at mid. I was a bit behind, but with some help and good TPs rolling around, I got some steam to come back.

zkylon

zkylewd
yup i should take a long break from this game

mid's gotten to the point i don't enjoy it anymore. laning against irelia and sion and soraka and whatever just isn't fun

maybe i'll buy braum and go back to support, i can't stand mid right now

Yeah I've had zero motivation to play league the past few days. Usually I have to think about playing to be like, "Oh, yeah, I might have fun doing that" but I've been thinking about champs I usually find fun and I just can't find the desire.

so I downloaded hearthstone today and this is a dark dark path I'm going down

Yeah I've had zero motivation to play league the past few days. Usually I have to think about playing to be like, "Oh, yeah, I might have fun doing that" but I've been thinking about champs I usually find fun and I just can't find the desire.

so I downloaded hearthstone today and this is a dark dark path I'm going down

I drop a few division and even drop to silver because of LP decay. Just didn't feel like playing... climbed back to gold but now I can go like 3 weeks without playing then play like 6 games in one day. It's werid....

TomShoe

Banned
Just saw the 4.8 patch notes.

Looks like the Soraka top meta is dead. This also sucks because she has no position now besides support, and even then any kill-lane type opponent is going to roll if they know what they're doing.

Blitzcrank Q reductions are OK too, but does Braum's shield block his Q, or does it pull Braum to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom