• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

Lucian;

Poke with Q-double auto, run back to avoid minion damage. Incredibly safe and stupid poke that almost noone can out-trade unless they commit and dive past lucian's minion wave in the early levels.

When they are less than half life, Q-double auto, W, double auto and chase for the kill if you feel like you have the damage to kill them safely.

Alternatively, you can press R to clean up if you're 6.

Never over-commit with lucian. That's the only way you can completely screw yourself over playing this champ. Minion damage will let the enemy out-trade you in early levels.

Edwardo

It felt like old times again with my buddy going afk and me loving my ol pal corki

Qj8u0jw.png

Jeff-DSA

Man, had a real satisfying win there. My stats aren't pretty, but I pretty much turned that game around for us. I had the worst support ever, a guy who picked Maokai for support, but then proceeded to steal farm, feed, and didn't buy a single ward the whole game. Their Leona/Caitlyn was giving us fits, mainly because he kept getting in trouble, but I won the farm battle and even picked Cait off a couple of times with help from the jungler.

Eventually I got my build set and I could carry, and even though Maokai still was a liability, we ended up outscaling them and winning after a Baron fight victory.

Stupid Maokai put us up for surrender twice and we got 2 votes for each time. I hate when people surrender in Ranked.

AcridMeat

Banned
looooooooool
what the hell was that haha

also here's english king xiaoweixiao with travis. here

there's something with him that makes me automatically love him and LMQ.

also he's too cute with his english
So glad I picked him in fantasies. He's mini scarra, he's jolly and awesome.
See!
See!

Xiao + Vasilii \o/

TomShoe

Banned

40 minutes into the game, we win a teamfight at dragon, but their creep wave is pushed too far, forcing me to back and costing us our second nexus turret. Our nexus bare, Jax (for some reason) decides to try and backdoor their bottom (bare) inhib while Kog farms bot lane and the rest of us stay in base.

*Jax gets picked off by 2 enemies going for the inhib*

Me: Kog come back

Kog: I'm coming, one sec

*Keeps farming*

*3 enemies are spotted at our blue buff going towards bot lane*

Me: Kog ruuuuuuuuuuuun

Kog: I see them ;)

*They're at our mid lane now*

Me: KOG RUUUUUUUN

*He ignores me, and 4 enemies delete him before he even has a chance to react*

3 v 5, other team storms the base and wins. I was so upset, I forgot to play with my friends after that. Can I consider this a SoloQ preview? Jesus if that's what I have to look forward to, it may be a long time before I try ranked.

Tizoc

There's only so much I can do with Korea Kayle build, but nope everyone thinks they're Batman and all of a sudden the opponents rush our Nexus and we lose.

drawkcaB

I have learned the ways of Rengar, Ryan Choi style

You say that and yet not a single Doran's blade.

NCR Redslayer said:
Who knew Cho would be good against other Ap top champs like Swain and Kassadin. I'm 3-0 and yet to lose.

Cho is a great counter to lots of champions. It's just that those champions either aren't played often in his typical position (top) or are mid where even experienced Cho players are hesitant to use him. A 3s silence combined with innate tankiness and sustain will pretty much fuck over any combo caster. He's a really good example of a solid champ who's win rates are largely dictated by the meta.

TomShoe

Banned
OMG I'm crying

Just finished an epic comeback. I come into the game about 7 minutes late (school fire drill) and the others have already got to level 7. We're down 1-7 in kills at 20 minutes, and they've taken every turret except our mid inhib turret. Then we comeback from so far behind by turtling in our base and picking them off when they get too close. After two close calls and some clutch plays, we manage to power up enough to go in for the last teamfight. The fight starts and many people go down, leaving just me, Vi, and Fiora. Finally I manage to nail a clutch Ratatatat on to Olaf and the enemy Twitch to shred them so Fiora could pick them off. Ahri's last alive an we storm mid and win.

So happy after that. Looks like I found a new main.

DeadNames

Banned
OMG I'm crying

Just finished an epic comeback. I come into the game about 7 minutes late (school fire drill) and the others have already got to level 7. We're down 1-7 in kills at 20 minutes, and they've taken every turret except our mid inhib turret. Then we comeback from so far behind by turtling in our base and picking them off when they get too close. After two close calls and some clutch plays, we manage to power up enough to go in for the last teamfight. The fight starts and many people go down, leaving just me, Vi, and Fiora. Finally I manage to nail a clutch Ratatatat on to Olaf and the enemy Twitch to shred them so Fiora could pick them off. Ahri's last alive an we storm mid and win.

So happy after that. Looks like I found a new main.

Were you playing at school? o_O

Leezard

Diamond 1 the dream
The game was quite the stomp, but Nida spears forced us to back way too many times. They got a baron after we got an inhib, but despite that we were able to rotate and pick another inhibitor. It was a really good game.

Mothman91

Diamond 1 the dream

The game was quite the stomp, but Nida spears forced us to back way too many times. They got a baron after we got an inhib, but despite that we were able to rotate and pick another inhibitor. It was a really good game.
Damn Elitist

Congrats.

Edwardo

Diamond 1 the dream

Congrats homie

Leezard

Thanks people :)

Nami is really good at the moment. She has decent laning against Morgana, Thresh and Leona (not that I ever see Leona nowadays). I usually first pick her since I think she is a decent safe pick. Now if only her skin would get here.

V_Arnold

I wanted two heroes.

One is Leona, other is Wukong.

I had 6300 points.
Bought Leona while Wukong was on sale.
Now Wukong is no longer on sale, Leona was on sale (but I already bought her)....boooo.

And I liked Lux last week too much. She is just phenomenal. I sorta want to try the ADC variant with her, but the one time I tried we did not even get to lv10, and surrendered, we were overpowered that badly :D

Tizoc

is one a vayne?

In every game I played that had a Vayne, that Vayne team wins. I don't get the 'feeding' joke, does it have to do with her passive? I assume one would just use her Tumble/Q to move left or right or in the occasion of catching up to an enemy.
From trying her out I didn't see much bad about her.

AcridMeat

Banned
In every game I played that had a Vayne, that Vayne team wins. I don't get the 'feeding' joke, does it have to do with her passive? I assume one would just use her Tumble/Q to move left or right or in the occasion of catching up to an enemy.
From trying her out I didn't see much bad about her.
The joke is that she has a short range, is one of the squishier carries that doesn't have a good early game. Add on the mechanical nature and it means not many people are good at her.

That stereotype even scared me away but I'm 2-0 with only 3 deaths. She's great, but you also need a team to commit to protecting you unless you're comfortable playing her.

I won again, now in promos to gold 2!

This current run is fucking insane to me. I was 27-25 before this now I'm 47-26.

Kenai

Thanks people :)

Nami is really good at the moment. She has decent laning against Morgana, Thresh and Leona (not that I ever see Leona nowadays). I usually first pick her since I think she is a decent safe pick. Now if only her skin would get here.

I want her skin badly too.

That being said, her skin release would also increase my worry of people actually picking her in champ select before I get to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom