• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a lane that you wouldn't recommend picking Nami into?

None of the lanes!

TBH Braum/Morg are probably the only "trouble" lanes due to their utility. As long as your ADC isn't screaming for Leo to jump onto her you should be good to go. See what Leezard thinks.

Leezard

Unless you are able to kill Sona at lvl 1-3, Sona will dominate the lane after that. You simply cannot outsustain her.

Karma and Zyra lanes can be tough as well, as they are good at forcing an all in. The lane will pretty much be decided on who hits their cc while the other misses their cc. Funny enough Annie is probably an easier matchup than those two. The Karma lane should be a bit easier after level 6 as her power spike is in the early levels.

was up til 4:30 AM playing HotS

granted I was playing with NA folks (scy, bind, ufo etc.) but I was really enjoying myself

I think it's the first MOBA I can enjoy alongside League.

skin quality/pricing isn't quite up there though

like as dumb as Abathur in pajamas is, it's not worth $14.99. nor is the rainbow unicorn mount worth $20

garath

granted I was playing with NA folks (scy, bind, ufo etc.) but I was really enjoying myself

like as dumb as Abathur in pajamas is, it's not worth $14.99. nor is the rainbow unicorn mount worth $20

Damn. I really don't have a lot of interest but I still want to try it. Blizzard where's my invite :(

Mothman91

Are the games fast paced? I just want to try it just because it's Blizzard.

Edwardo

So I got all five people into curse voice last night in a ranked game for the first time. It was pretty sweet having full voice communication.

Edwardo

Did you lose lol?

Nah we won haha. I went like 10-0-9 as Shyv against Kayle. Our bot lane handled their lane, so our Elise just camped for me and mid.

edit: Just checked everyone's ranks from that game...... lol......
GzQ0GPN.png

Elise and Braum were a duo

Achtius

Nah we won haha. I went like 10-0-9 as Shyv against Kayle. Our bot lane handled their lane, so our Elise just camped for me and mid.

edit: Just checked everyone's ranks from that game...... lol......
http://i.imgur.com/GzQ0GPN.png[/I MG]
Elise and Braum were a duo[/QUOTE]

i never knew u were chowdah XD

Kenai

I hate laning vs Karma as Nami. She will outpoke you and movespeed out of your bubbles.

Mid/late game isn't so bad but your laning phase will be hell.

The un-buyable Nami skin has gone from the store and skin select screen ;_;

I can actually imagine why.

"Why is Nami skin bug no can buy me?" x 80,000+ per day til release.

*Available to buy skin when is?" x 80,000+ per day til release

And so on. That must have been a flipping nightmare for anyone in CS, they shouldn't release skins in the tab them make them unavailable for such a long period of time.

Just taken ArPen runes with Draven into game because they wouldn't let me support. Broken damage late game but early was insufferable.

Where is damn Nami skin Rito??!?!?

Ferrio

Banned
All for one Champs:

Alistar - Hilarious
Blitz - Hilarious
Vel'Koz - Torture
Teemo - Hilarious Torture
Yasuo - Really fun
Ashe - Boring, W's all day erryday.
Lux - Torture

Alistar is great because it becomes this weird meta game, where the longer you wait to join the fight the more impact you'll have. Enter the fray early, you knockup maybe 1-2 enemies... enter at the end... hit the all. Like a big game of chicken.....with a cow.

Ones I want to try:

Leona
Braum
Riven

Ferrio

Banned
TBHI only want to play a Draven one, imagine the axes! The Nidalee game early was just mega boring.

Ya being able to catch anyones axe would be weird. Ziggs sounds fun since you can satchel your own teammates. Satcheling them into the enemy line, the trolling would be glorious.

Jeff-DSA

There are very few things more satisfying than chasing down people at the end of a team fight with Miss Fortune and having her Q pick up a double kill. Even if you just ricochet and get one kill off the person that is further away, it makes you feel like a boss.

Mothman91

Woah, check my friends match history and he has a Rengar game where it showed the "Head of Kha'Zix" as the trinket. Didn't know they had it like that if the mini-quest pops up for those 2. That's pretty neat.

brian!

i feel like the one for all matches are all really weirdly intense
like i kinda wish i still played blind pick so i could do mirror matches in lane\

Woah, check my friends match history and he has a Rengar game where it showed the "Head of Kha'Zix" as the trinket. Didn't know they had it like that if the mini-quest pops up for those 2. That's pretty neat.

Have they recently fixed that or something? I had the Thrill of The Chase pop-up in game before.

Leezard

Have they recently fixed that or something? I had the Thrill of The Chase pop-up in game before.

Nah, it's been there since the release of Kha'zix (before rengar got head of khazix as an item, now as a trinket though). If Kha'zix wins he gets a fourth evolution, while if Rengar wins he gets a permanently full stack trinket. Rengar got his reward nerfed since he can't lose any stacks, but at least it's good for rengar if he's not fed.

Mothman91

What's cool about it looking through the match history is that the trinket is actually a picture of a head of Khazix and not the bonetooth.

I think I'd like it better on HA myself.

I mean the whole mode is about being stupid, so dialing it to the maximum amount of stupid is best.

What i liked best about it on SR was the absurdity of having 5 of the same champ on the same team versus actually having to accomplish objectives.

I also think I liked having the teams be different champs better, too. This version is just a spam fest of abilities and I don't think it's all that fun.

garath

Sigh.. Been in this damn game for over 30 min. Whole thing has been lagged out for 10 of those 30. When did I switch to EUW?

Edwardo

Sigh.. Been in this damn game for over 30 min. Whole thing has been lagged out for 10 of those 30. When did I switch to EUW?

Same. I just lagged out and can't get back in.

edit: It just let me back on the main menu. The match isn't in my history. drop hack? idk

Nekofrog

Banned
leeg's a pretty different game now that it was back when recolors were being released dood

my biggest regret about league is not buying rusty blitzcrank back when i made my league account all those years ago and never actually played much. in my defense, I was in the middle of a desert at the ass end of the world so latency was an issue, but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom