• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

i wonder how the value of a recolor is calculated, like do you think they paid ppl who made ryu's other color like $100

"let's charge $5"
"no wait let's charge $6 we'll make more money"
"haha yeah woops"

zkylon

zkylewd
my biggest regret about league is not buying rusty blitzcrank back when i made my league account all those years ago and never actually played much. in my defense, I was in the middle of a desert at the ass end of the world so latency was an issue, but eh.

in your defense you weren't fucking stupid :p

brian!

crack is supposed to be cheaper
what is the video game equivalent of cocaine
world of warcraft i guess

or maybe those phone games

Aww my friend stole my third pentakill. And it was going to be my first pentakill with Twitch.

So sad, I saw my AA just about to hit him, and he killed it with Nidalee's E (cat)

):

We no longer are friends.
jk

Air Force Reserve sponsors C9.

Honestly thought this was an ESEX article at first.

Me too. Now Cloud 9's jerseys will look pretty Spartan with that logo. (Halo).

And it's ok. I just transferred my hate from him to Nidalee, another reason to hate her. And I'll just make sure to always pick Anivia when I play with him, so I'll drop some walls that may get him killed, by accident, I swear.

edit: So, isn't the Air Force Reserve funded by the US Gov? Does this mean that now all US citizens gives some money to C9? lol

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
One for all keeps getting better.
jnsgm9H.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
one for all on howling abyss is pretty dumb

bring back summoner's rift
Summoner's Rift was bad since it meant you didn't actually have a lot of action and spam. Like, instead of being bored and hating Howling Abyss, you could be bored and hate sitting alone in top lane. It was also bad before because it wasn't 10 identical champions, so you would get very mismatched 5v5.

I am glad they brought it back.

Regarding Kha'zix and Rengar, I recently played Rengar top lane with Kha'zix jungling on my team. We were a great combination. It turns out they are best buds and should not fight each other. Even though as a team we were down and it was late game, we ended up winning because it was just too hard for the other team to protect their carries, and both of us would typically be able to nuke 2-3 people before we would be taken down.

zkylon

zkylewd
Air Force Reserve sponsors C9.

Honestly thought this was an ESEX article at first.
oh boy

As the cyberspace mission continues to grow in the Air Force Reserve, we continuously search for new Citizen Airmen with various skillsets such as those possessed by online gamers.

cyberspace mission!

Dude, I'd be so hyped to have rusty blitzcrank because it has to be one of the rarest skins in the game.
fucking

stupid

pls

lol

Right. Def my favorite avatar right now.

y do u have to hurt my feelings

Nekofrog

Banned
it's funny, like 90% of my shop (place of work) when i was in the air force played league. i still play with a lot of them. it's definitely the nerd service

brian!

i watched like 8 minutes of it and i kind of like it but i kinda hate these long ass ads on hulu
is there a secret place ppl stream things like this
its kind of hard to look at the pictures and read the text at the same time, but it also makes me feel like I am taking my time with it

Blizzard

Banned
Vayne player in ranked promotion game named Trollston Junior.

I don't know which team it will be yet, but they're going to strike terror in the heart of SOME team.

Blizzard

Banned
Our having a Vayne turned out about how you might expect. The enemy ADC went 7/2/8. They even asked after the game why Vayne tumbled into them the whole game. Vayne sat dancing as the enemy did the final push into the base, then killed her.

Our nexus was killed in 24 minutes. Enemy mid laner went 12/0/6. Enemy jungler went 7/0/0. We got no towers and I think no dragons. Our support started spamming give up, they quit, they give up, just surrender and report them, etc. from like 10 minutes in. It was kind of sad because they sounded like seriously depressed, like they said they wouldn't play more ranked etc. :(

brian!

thx for the websites the one mothman sent works i think I didn't test it out yet
ppl in nyc u should go to the show at death by audio on sunday some really good bands are playing

Tizoc

Got Annie yesterday in ARAM and...she was rather easy to use but I need to stop saving my stun for summoning Mr. Tibbers.

I made Rod of Ages as her first item and worked my way on making the usual AP set.
Is there any way to make Tibbers stronger?
Also, is it because of ARAM and the camera PoV/distance or does Annie have really long range for her basic attacks?

Arthos

original

I want to get the Mecha Kaz skin before it's not on sale anymore but what if he gets a skin soon?! I don't like him enough to get two skins. The struggle.

Also, is it because of ARAM and the camera PoV/distance or does Annie have really long range for her basic attacks?

Annie has one of the highest ranged basic attacks in the game, actually! I believe she's slightly under Cait's.

Mothman91

Got Annie yesterday in ARAM and...she was rather easy to use but I need to stop saving my stun for summoning Mr. Tibbers.

I made Rod of Ages as her first item and worked my way on making the usual AP set.
Is there any way to make Tibbers stronger?

?? That's how you are supposed to do it.

You stun aoe them with Tibbers because the bear has a dot around it.

Tizoc

?? That's how you are supposed to do it.

You stun aoe them with Tibbers because the bear has a dot around it.

Thing is I lost the ARAM match because I would avoid casting my spells at the enemy champs when I had a stun ready and saved it for Tibbers. If I'd used it on at least 1 champ, I could've set up another Stun in a few seconds to AoE Tibbers them, since we had a Jax and Lee SIn on our team. They could take down 1 champ, got another stun ready, AoE Tibbers, waste the rest.

Mothman91

Thing is I lost the ARAM match because I would avoid casting my spells at the enemy champs when I had a stun ready and saved it for Tibbers. If I'd used it on at least 1 champ, I could've set up another Stun in a few seconds to AoE Tibbers them, since we had a Jax and Lee SIn on our team. They could take down 1 champ, got another stun ready, AoE Tibbers, waste the rest.

Oh ok, I see what you are saying. I'm use to support Annie where you just save your stun for level 6 and just burst their ADC down. You got the right idea though, use just spam all your abilities besides ultimate and you should have your stun up for Tibbers pretty quick.

Tizoc

I'll try some more Annie in Mid and Bot Support in the future, but how effectively use her W? It's animation makes it seem like it's got shorter range than her basic attack >_>;

Mothman91

I'll try some more Annie in Mid and Bot Support in the future, but how effectively use her W? It's animation makes it seem like it's got shorter range than her basic attack >_>;
W is usually a follow up to a stun. It does have short range so you either Q then walk up to W or ultimate then W. It's ideal after an ultimate because if you can land Tibbers on multiple people and follow up with a W, that's a ton of aoe damage. Also support Annie isn't ideal anymore because they nerfed the base damages on her spells but increased the AP ratios so mid Annie is a lot more better than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom