• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

lol
9M1tuaP.png

Also, series to diamond. Someone hold me pls.
5jPkTXG.png

glgl

its not new. its lucidity boots,golem,locket. Youre welcome to build other things if the locket doesnt do shit in your games though.
I meant new as in recent.

It's still not ultra widespread and I still see a lot of people maxing out W second and going other boots, but it seems to be the norm in the LCS lately.

zkylon

zkylewd
Desperate to find his instrumental equal, Mordekaiser traveled far and wide in search of a legendary guitar known only as “Numero Uno”.

Both made of metal and made for metal, Numero Uno was known as the indestructible axe, a tool Mordekaiser hoped would withstand his beastly playing.
i love everything about this pentakiru thing

Hey guys, do you have any advice for someone who is thinking of getting into mid action?

Right now the only mids I own are Ryze, Soraka and Annie. I've never been any good with Annie, Soraka's nerf makes it much harder to play her there and Ryze dmg seems to tail off late game.

What should I know before playing mid?

What champs do you guys suggest?

ori and ahri are fun and learnable

ori's the quintessential mid any midlaner has to know how to play and ahri's just all around fun with skillshots and dashing around with her ult

ziggs is easy to learn but imo not fun at all since really all you do is fucking mash buttons

Type2

I meant new as in recent.

It's still not ultra widespread and I still see a lot of people maxing out W second and going other boots, but it seems to be the norm in the LCS lately.
Gotta make dem plays. Its also great for cc locks with your support. The morg binding loop is annoying as hell.

garath

The one with CDR boots maxing E second.

Basically get E on a 6/10 second CD and spam 2 second stuns.

Ah gotcha. Very team oriented. I can't say it fits too well in current solo queue where the emphasis is on every man for himself, carry this stupid game. I kind of hate locket as an item on junglers these days.

However, if I had a little faith in my team, that would be an awesome build.

KPop Cait would basically be pink Officer

When's Pulsefire Cait
Ah gotcha. Very team oriented. I can't say it fits too well in current solo queue where the emphasis is on every man for himself, carry this stupid game. I kind of hate locket as an item on junglers these days.

However, if I had a little faith in my team, that would be an awesome build.
I dunno, I never liked W as a whole.

Like the damage on W falls off super hard since you're never getting a shitton of AP and it's not like Elise has trouble clearing without spider W.

Mothman91

KPop Cait would basically be pink Officer

When's Pulsefire Cait

I dunno, I never liked W as a whole.

Like the damage on W falls off super hard since you're never getting a shitton of AP and it's not like Elise has trouble clearing without spider W.
Speaking of pulsefire. Who's gonna get the next ultimate skin?? I say Kha'Zix.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
We need that future soldier Caitlyn that teased awhile back.

Edwardo

ori and ahri are fun and learnable

ori's the quintessential mid any midlaner has to know how to play and ahri's just all around fun with skillshots and dashing around with her ult

ziggs is easy to learn but imo not fun at all since really all you do is fucking mash buttons

Damn, I always forget about Ahri. He should def try her out.

It's weird that I forget about her even though she was the first assassin I played and enjoyed mid. Maybe I should play her more often.

I'm still trying to just play a specific role, but it's harder than I'd like it to be. Maybe i'll just do team builder for a while. I was thinking of that since I just got demoted to silver 2 anyways. I feel like the only thing I can consistently do well with right now is Shyvana. IDK wut to do lol.

drawkcaB

This new Elise build sounds fantastic.

My personal favorite Elise build is 10% CDR runes/masteries, SotAG, Trinity Force, Frozen Heart, I just rarely get to build that way. Even before the E changes CDR was great on Elise, though I gotta admit I haven't tried maxing E second yet.

Mothman91

Damn, I always forget about Ahri. He should def try her out.

It's weird that I forget about her even though she was the first assassin I played and enjoyed mid. Maybe I should play her more often.

I'm still trying to just play a specific role, but it's harder than I'd like it to be. Maybe i'll just do team builder for a while. I was thinking of that since I just got demoted to silver 2 anyways. I feel like the only thing I can consistently do well with right now is Shyvana. IDK wut to do lol.
Spam Shyvana then. She's incredibly good for her dumb playstyle. Also Renekton isn't that hard to play and if you are lucky if Jax isn't banned, you can pretty much face roll their enemy team as long as you farm your way into mid game.

Edwardo

Spam Shyvana then. She's incredibly good for her dumb playstyle. Also Renekton isn't that hard to play and if you are lucky if Jax isn't banned, you can pretty much face roll their enemy team as long as you farm your way into mid game.

Im thinking of picking up Renekton since I just got enough ip. Jax is awesome, but usually he's always banned.

edit: Actually, I just played jax because he wasnt banned for once, but got beat by a Jayce. I kept it competitive in cs for a while, but all of our lanes lost and it was too much to come back from.

Mothman91

Cause I despise her, and unwanted nerfs are fine by me.
Why Ferrio!? She's just a cop trying to do her job...
Im thinking of picking up Renekton since I just got enough ip. Jax is awesome, but usually he's always banned.

edit: Actually, I just played jax because he wasnt banned for once, but got beat by a Jayce. I kept it competitive in cs for a while, but all of our lanes lost and it was too much to come back from.
Jayce is actually a tough matchup. He'll just bat you away once you leap on him. Later on though, pretty sure you can beat him but in lane he's really tough to fight against. Someone like Irelia would be better against him because you can bait a Q in a nearby minion and he will try to hit you away and you'll have a reset Q to jump on him.

cos he's pretty recent

tip: don't play zac

play fiora

i won had most kills in the one for all thingy last night as him

im pretty much the best

One of my friend's name is Zac. We try to get him to play Zac, but he wont.
what a meanie

why dont we play together edwardo
cos he's new?

15 months is not new

volibear is almost 30 months old

along with ahri viktor and zed

like what is this pricing structure

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Buying every champ with IP will take you several years of games not even counting proper rune pages. Just wait for an RP sale and drop the 5 bucks to save the trouble if you really want them.

zkylon

zkylewd
i left the moba thread for a reason so i'm not gonna debate you on that

you asked what was the reasoning behind zac being 6300?

that's the reasoning, he's not old as fuck

Ferrio

Banned
i left the moba thread for a reason so i'm not gonna debate you on that

you asked what was the reasoning behind zac being 6300?

that's the reasoning, he's not old as fuck

Don't they base the ip mattering on how many champs have been released post?

zkylon

zkylewd
Don't they base the ip mattering on how many champs have been released post?

they started doing some ip cost reduction on some weird ass system like every third champion they release they grab like the two oldest 4800 and 6300 and move them to 3150 and 4800

something like that

Yeah. They lower the oldest 6300 each time a new champ is released now.
i don't think it's every time

i think it's every so champion now that i think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom