• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really understood the appeal of nidalee. Yes the spears are nice, but wouldnt someone like Ziggs work better with the aoe cc ults that fnatic has?
Very safe laner and she complements the current tower pushing meta perfectly.

One good spear plus using Primal Surge on Trundle = dead, uncontested tower.

zkylon

zkylewd
aww c'mon fnatic, don't be dumb

I've never really understood the appeal of nidalee. Yes the spears are nice, but wouldnt someone like Ziggs work better with the aoe cc ults that fnatic has?
the heal+as buff is perfect for sieges and after lvl 6 you can't really catch her.

i do think ziggs is really good, specially for his waveclear, but

edit: forgot to finish this sentence lol. i just feel that nidalee opens up more possibilities because one spear landing is an instant turret or dragon or something. i guess that's what pros really like about her

Argentina, right? I forget.

Going to bed at 6am is always nice since I can just fall asleep right away and not have to convince myself that i'm tired when it's only 9pm.
yea, argieland

to be honest i don't really like sleeping so late, but i have trouble sleeping early and yea if i last until so late i can just drop dead and skip all the being alone with my thoughts thing :p

"Because Fnatic won Game 1 faster than Cloud 9 won Game 2, they have choice of sides in Game 3."

... wut? These are seeded teams, geniuses. You just give the top seeded team first and third choice for sides. It's not Roccat Science.

I don't get why C9 invaded for red instead of taking the dragon there. They had wards to see everyone backing and knew that Cyanide was decently low. Really stupid there.

eu-flag_1520581c.jpg

The Morg pick was completely pointless. Fnatic wasn't even trying to initiate.

Meteos babysitting Balls cost them the game. What's the point of blowing so much to kill Malphite if you let Hai, Sneaky and Lemon get fucked in the meantime? Shyvana was going to get unkillable later anyways.

Leezard

I guess I have to take back what I said yesterday about NA actually being stronger than EU at the moment.

The Morg pick was completely pointless. Fnatic wasn't even trying to initiate.

Meteos babysitting Balls cost them the game. What's the point of blowing so much to kill Malphite if you let Hai, Sneaky and Lemon get fucked in the meantime? Shyvana was going to get unkillable later anyways.
Morgana was a good pick against thresh, but the first blood completely screwed C9 over on the bot lane. C9 had a much stronger bot lane in terms of picks, but they were so outplayed by Fnatic once Rekkles/Yellowstar got a lead. C9 still had the chance to win bot lane since they had the pick advantage, but the added pressure from xPeke just held it. I'm surprised Meteos never tried to help his bot lane.

I think the situation is that Fnatic and Gambit's top-end play is better than C9's, but C9 is actually relatively consistent, whereas Fnatic and Gambit you pretty much roll the dice every game. Are you going to get 100% of what they're capable of? 50%? 10%? ... 1%?

Their 100% is still better than anyone in NA, but lately they've been showing up half-off or worse to a lot of games.

ALN1031

peke played the absolute obnoxious terrors of midlane today: lebonk, nidalee and ziggs are like the 3 most annoying midlaners at the moment

well, and yasuo

Where's your Gragas? LB tier assassination with his Q+R when he gets his items, on aoe too. Guy is a monster.

TSM is looking just as good if not better than the top EU teams while being consistent.

EU teams either rekt or get rekt.
Morgana was a good pick against thresh, but the first blood completely screwed C9 over on the bot lane. C9 had a much stronger bot lane in terms of picks, but they were so outplayed by Fnatic once Rekkles/Yellowstar got a lead. C9 still had the chance to win bot lane since they had the pick advantage, but the added pressure from xPeke just held it. I'm surprised Meteos never tried to help his bot lane.
I mean I know it was a good pick but Lemon got stomped so hard that it was essentially useless.

If he had something like Leona or Zyra he would probably do more than just get farmed on.

but tee s em

Even with Bjergsen, I'm not sure TSM can beat Fnatic or Gambit at their best. That said, they probably wouldn't have to. I don't think you're going to get two "brilliant" games out of either team in a Bo3 scenario, so you just have to be able to beat their median performance to take the tournament.

I'd be happy if Gambit could repeat last year's performance and prove me wrong, though! That's really the last time I can recall them having a run of absolutely top-shelf games back-to-back, and it was quite a sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom