• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeigO

Banned
So all of my friends have quit LoL and ranked gets stale occasionally, how does one go about playing in GAF pickup games? Whenever I've joined the channel I usually see no activity or chat at all so maybe I'm just trying at non-peak hours?

Fuzzery

All this support Morg at IEM is showing what happens when you live in a bubble and ignore what other regions are doing.

Ya seriously, IG and WE coulda just banned it, since it worked so well against them before, but nope. Thought they could beat it

At least fnc wised up and banned yasooo

Ferga

I was 6-4 and dropped from plat 1 to plat 5.

Had a guy on my friend list go 6-4 and dropped from diamond 5 to gold 1. He was fresh into diamond too. Got into diamond a a few days before the reset happened.

Snowman

I went 5-5 and dropped from gold 3 to silver 2, climbed all the way back up within a week or two and now I'm plat iv, who cares about placements, you'll get where you need to be ;)

Tizoc

Need to work on your CS... that's the most important thing to nasus. You should pretty much be ignoring everything and just pushing your lane and CSing with your Q. Teleport to help when needed, other than that farm until you're unstoppable.

Nidalee's spears scale with AP, and distance. The longer they travel through the air before they hit something the more damage they do.

Thanks for the info, I'll try that next match and just push my lane and forget the rest =P

zkylon

zkylewd
I was 6-4 and dropped from plat 1 to plat 5.

Had a guy on my friend list go 6-4 and dropped from diamond 5 to gold 1. He was fresh into diamond too. Got into diamond a a few days before the reset happened.

i think it's more drastic the farther you are from silver 5

i went 5-5 and fell down to gold 2, while all my friends went like 7-3 and landed on plat 3. really sucks because i've been having not so good games and seems like i'm gonna have to put in the hours to get to plat

Tizoc

Could someone provide a bigger sized ver. of Ryze's head from the OT image(s)? I want to use it as my Steam avatar =V

I have to say I'm not a fan of the reset or placement series in general. Everyone should start ranked in Bronze 1 or something. The reset should change your league so it matches your mmr, and nothing more.

I mean it doesn't really matter much long term anyway but it's pretty annoying that you have to jump through hoops with promo series that are very luck based just to get back to where you should be.

Achtius

So all of my friends have quit LoL and ranked gets stale occasionally, how does one go about playing in GAF pickup games? Whenever I've joined the channel I usually see no activity or chat at all so maybe I'm just trying at non-peak hours?
Na or eu

Wildesy

Is Genji's eyebrow blocking his vision when he goes to the store? Absolutely no excuse for the way he built in that last game

zkylon

zkylewd
after all these challenger woes i've been playing more and more only arams on my smurf account

like i really think my normals elo is overrated or something, and it never stabilizes, i'm tired of being matched with diamonds, i just want a regular game like i get in ranked, only that i can play with my friends.

so annoying :/

but hey i discovered heimer is really fun so it's not all bad. also mpen rushing velkoz unnatended is a pretty bad idea. like his ult damage on a map like aram is insane.

i just really need to work on not panicking in late teamfights at this point, indecisiveness got me killed a couple of times at crucial points

also need to learn to react quicker, there were a few times i could have stopped fiddle ult and just tossed a pillar in front of kassadin to try to slow his roll

SeigO

Banned
Phew I just got my second account to Diamond! It was a stressful marathon of a night. I really love how strong Jayce is at the moment. This was my 3rd game to end the series promo 3-0.

5UjCDTv.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Martin 'Rekkles' Larsson
I'm proud of us getting this far into the tournament, but I'm not satisfied with second place. I'm here to win. ‪#‎IEM‬

again i'm divided about iem finals

like i like fnatic but i'd love to see ktb win a big tournament after they missed out on s3 worlds

Can confirm that Yasuo players are more arrogant, selfish, solipsistic cunts than Riven/Vayne/Akali players.

Two games in a row I've started about 8-2-8 with Lee Sin jungle just crushing them early, our team has had an absolute throttle on the game, and then we've lost because of selfish yasuos who refuse to work with the team.

Game one: we crush them everywhere. We win a teamfight with only me dying and push to end, getting the nexus to half hp before we get killed because people don't know how to focus on the nexus. Then when we're respawned their inhib is back. Instead of grouping mid, yasuo decides to chase their eve through the jungle getting himself killed, so we're delayed again, now losing baron buff. Eventually we have another teamfight near baron, Lulu gets a 4 man knock up, and Yasuo doesn't ult, we lose teamfight. Our rumble is building semi tank and even with some perfect ults it's useless because his damage just isnt there. Yasuo then tries to backdoor and gets solod by their elise. We then lose the game 5v4.

Game two: we crush them even harder, have a fed Shyvana and Caitlyn this time to help me as I fall off late. The other team has no tank so our all ad comp is fine. We're crushing, and then late game at a baron fight after flaming us for 10 minutes, instead of grouping with us in the river to try bait a fight, he goes top. So now their team is between us and him, they run him down and kill him, ace us, and gg. We literally pinged him back for 30 seconds to no avail. I just wanted to punch a hole in my laptop screen.

So frustrating, especially when they were two of the best Lee Sin games I've ever had. I felt like insec which is very rare considering how I usually play Lee.

Edwardo

Achtius and Type2 invite most of the time to games. I'd say just ask in chat if anyone wants to play.

Congrats on two diamond accounts too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom