• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i64dHbppEEt19.PNG

fucking adcs man

enemy team i guess had a troll or something so they decide to make enemy thresh adc lane by himself while our top gets 2v1'd. we shit on thresh ofc, we get a good countergank and lucian's got like 3 kills already. leona finally decides to support and plays overaggressive and even more kills for lucian. we get drag.

we finally take down the turret.

our fizz's been struggling all game long and renek was 2v1 so he wasn't having a good time either. great time to go help our team and push our advantage mid with our fed adcarry and win the game, right?

nope, all fucking game long he had to splitpush bot. he once 3v1'd and killed them all but that only worked once. after that he died and died and died. two free dragons later, half our turrets down and he's now whining about no peel

400 minions and 24 kills, heal, a support with 4 defensive items plus exhaust (and i'm fucking nami) and you still can't fucking position properly. not like lucian is fucking broken and enemy team has thresh for adc so only thing you need to do for us to win teamfights is not get killed!

fuck you xf3jaklfjakfj whatever

sincerely zkylon

ps: dat fizz build

Biggest nerf might be the loss of damage reduction on R. That'll really force Kha'Zix players to pick their spots in teamfights much more so than now. The Q changes seem like they'll hit him harder vs. tanky targets or squishies during the mid-game. Numbers on new Q seem more than ample enough to still pop a squishy late game if you can get to them.
yup, ult change and % health being moved to scaling off your bonus ad so no more bruiser-y kha i imagine

good riddance :)

Nida is going to become Rengar now.
i predict nida turning into a broken jungler after the rework

at least they're fixing the spear hitbox

Hahaha 20% current health damage is this serious

Still sounds very interesting though, but people will complain she's too sticky

If you only have 5 health she'll do 1 damage, that sounds underpowered to me.

against nidalee you should play vlad and only use your e or zac and never pick up your blobs. gamechangers.

zkylon

zkylewd
skarner rework thingie is kinda weird

0.5/0.75/1.0s sounds kinda weak if it's like a 6/11/16 thing, specially with all the damage nerfs he'd be getting to compensate

Mothman91

So... What makes this game different than others? I played WOW for 2 years, is it different?
World of Warcraft? That's an mmorpg while this is a moba. Games are between 20-45 minutes average. Every game is reset like a clean slate so nothing goes over to your next game.

Brutalx2

World of Warcraft? That's an mmorpg while this is a moba. Games are between 20-45 minutes average. Every game is reset like a clean slate so nothing goes over to your next game.

I watched some gameplays in YouTube. So it's basically "base vs base" kind of thing?

Blitzzz

Pretty neat but why can't we add more than one summoner? Like say if I want to follow (read: stalk) my friends and pros.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm looking into adding more after. My initial goal was to just make a personal tracker due to RIOT API rate limits. The app presents a lot of data as it saves stats per champion per game mode which most apps don't do. I need to figure out a way of effectively presenting that as well as options for stat aggregation for smurf accounts.

I'm definitely thinking about it :)

garath

I watched some gameplays in YouTube. So it's basically "base vs base" kind of thing?

Kind of. Its like Warcraft where you are only controlling a single champion and the minions are constantly attacking the opposing base in waves. You gain levels and buy items as the game progresses until a team wins. Then you do it all over again in another match :)

Its free. Give it a whack.

Brutalx2

Kind of. Its like Warcraft where you are only controlling a single champion and the minions are constantly attacking the opposing base in waves. You gain levels and buy items as the game progresses until a team wins. Then you do it all over again in another match :)

Its free. Give it a whack.

Hm... Interesting. I'll try when i get home on Monday

I am in a predicament, nami skin or syndra. I think the syndra discount will last 2 days more and the nami skin price is it normal price right, not discount limited offer?

Alright. I'm done with jungle after that minion exp change.
There's been so many changes in jungle this season, I don't even know its role anymore

First it was carry with damage items then dps tank then carry again with brutaliser rush then farm focus with Feral then carry with brut + tank items and now they've toned down jungle exp which affects their ability to get and hold a lead

I've adapted to the first few changes but man, it's getting harder and harder every patch since so many junglers are getting nerfed as well

Junglers jobs are more like go for red and blue then go fast for ganks then wait for red and blue, repeat I think, there is little reward on staying on the jungle now

Ferga

There's been so many changes in jungle this season, I don't even know its role anymore

First it was carry with damage items then dps tank then carry again with brutaliser rush then farm focus with Feral then carry with brut + tank items and now they've toned down jungle exp which affects their ability to get and hold a lead

I've adapted to the first few changes but man, it's getting harder and harder every patch since so many junglers are getting nerfed as well

Mothman91

Can we send our energy to Newt like Goku does when he uses the Spirit Bomb. Maybe Newt can harness it and get on par with high D1 players for one game to get him into diamond.

let's do it guise.

drawkcaB

I guess the wording is bad then because it is specifically stating it is removing bonus XP from jungle camps based on their level. Doesn't mention touching the normal time based scaling.

Well, even now jungle scaling isn't time based. Monster levels are determined by average champion level on respawn. I agree though, it's very oddly worded. I've gone back and read the patch 3.14 and subsequent notes about the S4 jungle and the only time "bonus" is mentioned it has to do with % bonus when behind.

I assume what they're going to do is either change the level calc formula to be (average champion level - X) so that a team that is ahead isn't spawning higher level monsters, which I guess you can interpret as bonus XP/gold over the opposing jungler, or just a straight XP number nerf across levels.

and now they've toned down jungle exp which affects their ability to get and hold a lead
The jungle change does nothing to your ability to get a lead.

It just means if you get ahead in experience you aren't going to get scaling XP so you can keep your advantage like a solo laner. You aren't playing a solo lane, you shouldn't outlevel people when ahead like one.

Mothman91

And all this time the goal is to destroy your enemy base? I'll stop asking, I'm sure I'll get it the moment i play. Right?

Yeah, somewhat. As long as you understand that right at the moment you spawn and you see the big diamond with the 6 statues surrounding it is the building your enemy needs to destroy. The one you need to destroy is all the way at the other end of the map.

garath

Its kind of silly. Get a lead, knock down avail objectives now...... What? Farming will just put you behind..

I understand they aren't a big fan of quick snowballing games but if they continue down this path, games are just going to get harder and harder and take longer and longer. Its getting very difficult to keep an established lead in solo queue.

Mothman91

so the weirdest thing just happened. they are in game while I am in lobby lol

bugglobby_zps94ee3227.png

Yeah, I was wondering wtf happened. I was watching Seraph stream and champion select starts, it's someone random dude I don't even know lol.

Edit: Achtius, I avenged your absence. I was vsing a Katarina mid as Kassadin.

I unleashed the fury of a thousand suns on her.

Type2

I'm curious what junglers levels will look like mid to late game after this change. Mostly relative to supports. Lee sin and Elise skyrocketing back up on those tier lists.
I'm always annoyed that riots changes never coincide with overall gameplay decisions. It's always broken bit by broken bit.

I'm going to see if a more risky variant of khazix still works after this patch. I really don't agree with the isolation changes stacking with these q changes. Rango wins this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom