• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
I had a master yi carry me last night who typed like that.

He'd go in and grab a kill or three and run away and be like "SRY CHAMP OP" in chat. Everything was hyper and in capitals.

The other day I had someone on my team ruin a penta and apologize but I was ask like "a master yi penta isn't a real penta" .

Also I must have that green cait skin

zkylon

zkylewd
So its Neon Caytlin to contrast Neon Vi?
it's very likely

zeronis did the concept art for neon vi after all

neon_strike_vi_concept_art_by_zeronis-d5qph4u.jpg

digital scarf is such a dumb concept, i love it

Moodmon

Neo Member
Had day off Monday, decided to join the bandwagon and try Miss Fortune while she was free. I'm sure this is going to go we...

3XZzEq7.jpg

Derp. I have no idea. It took me 3 games to realise Q could hit a champion if you aimed at a minion in the backline. Just didn't get on with her for whatever reason. I have same problem with Varus - love the kit but just don't get on with them (although at least with him it is down to not liking the AA, can never last hit with it.

So I decided to go back to support like I normally do for a bit. Thresh free week though, so wanted to try something a little different. Something a little more...fabulous.

LVYOKTC.jpg

I...well...ok then. I don't think anyone at my level knows what he actually does. I forgot his autos reduce the cooldown on his abilities myself. I don't know if I would take him into ranked (or play ranked full stop, too stressful) but everything seems to be coming up outrageous.

I would also like to point out my lane partner in the one game I lost. Yep, just like clockwork.

Blizzard

Banned
That Xin is a reminder that I should have kept playing Xin instead of starting Rengar.

Also, "Fleetwood Zac" is an excellent summoner name.

bs000

Hmm, I wanted to use my Pentakill Sona skin to get the Pentakill icon, but in champ select it wasn't unlocked. I checked my gifting history and someone definitely mystery gifted it to me. Time to contact support I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't want to be upset about ori being left out when she's clearly perfect for this sort of skin line...

...but i'm upset about ori being left out

(although i don't like any of the skins but draven's and mao sapling tbh)

Nah dude. I'm sure having another box shaped body for his lower half is what the designers intended.

why you gotta be like that :(

----------------------------------------------------------------

WC skin megasplash:

guess the Draven skin is separate.

also (unconfirmed) I'm gonna guess the WC skins will be 750 like the TPA/SKT skins and have a bundle.

Draven will prolly be 1350 unless it's legendary.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is there anything in this world that's worse than soccer? I'm glad it didn't hit any of my champs.

it's football

pls

and it's the greatest sport in the world

don't see Riot doing skins for shitty handegg
disclaimer: I like American football please don't kill me

zkylon

zkylewd
since world cup is being hosted by brazil they should've done a morde skin :/

Dimb finally satisfied.

do you really believe that?

really?

also can't really tell the difference in skarner's tu

i always thought he looked alright tbh

Mothman91

Maokai...Gragas...Alistar....

Either these guys are gonna get buffed or riot doesn't give a fuck who they give new skins for.

Where's my new (insert meta champion) skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom