• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Maokai...Gragas...Alistar....

Either these guys are gonna get buffed or riot doesn't give a fuck who they give new skins for.

Where's my new (insert meta champion) skin.

riot doesn't give a fuck

riven and panth bot got nerfed shortly after/before getting new skins, for instance

which is good cos otherwise riot would be pretty fucking rotten

i'm sure they prioritize popular champions when coming up with skin concepts tho, but that's fair

yeah gameplay and skins departments don't have any influence on one another.

would be a terrible way to run a company. customer trust would be absurdly low.

Mothman91

Is it me or does botlane have the most diverse champion pool atm?

If we are talking about Meta, then maybe not, but carry role is automatically Twitch/Lucian, then can dwindle down to Corki/Draven/Cait/MF. Support is pretty deep also, Thresh/Leona/Zyra/Nami.

We've also seen Ali/Ez this week in LCS.

Hmmm....
07MlhbE.png
They look pretty alike.
Confirmed. lol

Blizzard

Banned
The Draven skin + announcer desk is amazing.

Dodging is also important, try to dodge as much as possible. Look up stats before dodging though. Here's my list. Higher percent, higher chance you should dodge.

Shen (90%)
Zed (80%)
Alistar (80%)
Olaf (80%)
Leblanc (50%)
Vayne (50%)
Ezreal (40%)
Rengar (40%)
Yasuo (30%)

Having just lost a promotion game (so dodging wouldn't have done me much good) with a Shen who lost his lane, fed a lot, raged, and was homophobic -- where did you get this list? I never normally dodge ranked, but I may start giving this serious consideration.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think that's a basic knowledge list you learn over the years on ranked

i'd certainly rank vayne higher, certainly as high as 80%. they're all terrible, all of them

i'm also not particularly fond of the nidalee players

i think that's a basic knowledge list you learn over the years on ranked

i'd certainly rank vayne higher, certainly as high as 80%. they're all terrible, all of them

i'm also not particularly fond of the nidalee players

I look forward to seeing Ezreals lined up on bot against me. Usually means I'll have a fun time. >:)

zkylon

zkylewd
so me and my friend were discussing who might be the next victorious skin champ

we think khazix might be a prime candidate, but i dunno, too many junglers

i'm thinking it'll be a mid or adc, since there isn't any of those yet

DeadNames

Banned
Skarner is such a cool champ. I love playing him top lane and building like jax/irelia.

Maybe this new update will make him better top lane. He's an amazing duelist.

AcridMeat

Banned
he's busy working his way towards a wiiU
O
It's the futuristic one. We already know about it.
e9ryhQD.jpg
Yes! Can't wait. I like that they're doing world cup skins, not a fan of a lot of them. Lucian is cool and I'll probably get that, Draven is awesome as well.
Skarner is such a cool champ. I love playing him top lane and building like jax/irelia.

Maybe this new update will make him better top lane. He's an amazing duelist.
I miss skarner jungle days. He made the transition into learning the jungle easy, and was a ton of fun. Q+W spam so good with triforce.

DeadNames

Banned
O

Yes! Can't wait. I like that they're doing world cup skins, not a fan of a lot of them. Lucian is cool and I'll probably get that, Draven is awesome as well.

I miss skarner jungle days. He made the transition into learning the jungle easy, and was a ton of fun. Q+W spam so good with triforce.

Ya with sheen he's impossible to 1v1. Late game when he has Bork and triforce, he's a force to be reckoned with. I should play him more.

Play Coop vs AI.

Mute players if they show ANY sign of being a horrible person (tab -> click the speech icon along their name).

---

4.10 forecast

http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/live-gameplay/E1xOE2gc-410-live-gameplay-patch-forecast
http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/live-gameplay/LNKJydKU-410-411-systems-team-forecast

Possible bits of Tristana buffs aside from general ADC loving. We all know Riot will run her over with the nerf train afterwards.

Dblade LS% is back. Crucible nerf.

nobody understands how OP AMumu can be.

Get him to 500ap and he can 2 shot an AD. plus his ult is a game changer.

im like 8 wins out of 10 played, with those other 2 losses being that my mid was just horrible

Jeff-DSA

Oh, jeez. Someone change her name to Miss Nasty. They had two Silvers on their team. WELCOME TO BRONZE, BOYS.

2IeC8Ax.png

All four of my deaths were just team fight mistakes. I could have put up a clean sheet, but I was chasing glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom