• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
z15127830Q.jpg

t1394987400z0.png

GRAND FINALS Bo5
http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

zkylon

zkylewd
i really don't get why dubstep has to be the esports music

like why can't it be like good electronica or like metal or katy perry or something

why does it have to be obnoxious noise

i really don't get why dubstep has to be the esports music

like why can't it be like good electronica or like metal or katy perry or something

why does it have to be obnoxious noise

i guess because it's popular among the 12-18 year olds who are the main audience of this.

I'm betting on the KT Bullets. I think InSec's ready for his triumphant comeback! (Against European junglers. He's probably still going to get walked all over in Korea.)

Tizoc

FNC throws

Not really unheard of in pro matches.

If you want a passive match, there's a CLG.eu game in LCS this year. I think it was just one baron which lead to first blood to ace to end game.

Waaaaaaaaaaa.

Also WTF is that Olaf build, surrviving Lucian Ulti like that was just WOAH

idlewild_

when did insec evolve r
a lot of ppl are doing e -> r right?

He does R -> E -> Q

Most other people I've seen do E first, yes

Edit: I don't watch Korean games, so I guess they commonly evolve R first over there? Most of the NA/EU games I've seen do E first.

Blizzard

Banned
when did insec evolve r
a lot of ppl are doing e -> r right?
I always figured E was best either first or second because it gives you way better ganks and escapes. However, if this is after the latest Kha'zix patch that nerfed other things, the extra second of stealth from evolved R might allow some ganks through wards, -maybe-? I'm not sure.

I always figured E was best either first or second because it gives you way better ganks and escapes. However, if this is after the latest Kha'zix patch that nerfed other things, the extra second of stealth from evolved R might allow some ganks through wards, -maybe-? I'm not sure.

The speed, damage reduction, and stealth from the evolved R is actually much stronger than the extended leap range and reset for ganking. The wings evolution is more if you're expecting heavy team fights from 6-11, but even then you probably should be going R first so that you don't get exploded with your Elder Lizard -> Demolisher build.

Keep in mind hitting R also makes Kha zippy. You actually gain more ground unless you're actually getting multiple resets off the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom