• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true that InSec did kick someone on Lee Sin once.

I always liked him more for his Kha and Jungle Zed play, though. Especially since he was doing it when it was a completely moronic idea and somehow making it work.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea insec wasn't so hot this game. they even borked the dive top to get olaf going

sivir is a pretty dumb champion, fortunately she's super boring to play so she rarely shows up in ranked

brian!

i thought they all did pretty good, ktb has more endurance holding their breath during fights than fnatic
i started watching at ~29 min tho

Well, she's slightly less useful in solo queue because a lot of the time you'll pop On the Hunt and your team will just sort of derp around, running in circles but faster, which sort of kills the appeal.

You need at least a premade bot with a hard engage support, if not full-on team comms to unlock her true power. (Though, she's still OP in solo queue, just more "mildly" OP rather than stupid good.)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
sivir is a pretty dumb champion, fortunately she's super boring to play so she rarely shows up in ranked
A42PHqq.png
sure.

Not enough to do any actual reactive bans, though. They really should have dropped the Kassadin ban for something more tightly targeted.

Edit: Woof, KTB looking to push Fnatic while they're on tilt. If they get this team going it's gonna be a complete bloodbath. I wonder if Fnatic can keep their shit together and realize there's no meat on those bones.

I don't just mean in lane. He's been thoroughly uninspired everywhere. Fail roams, a really tepid/timid build, no presence in team fights. He's just sort of there, taking up space.

I mean in the first game he caught Yellowstar out alone in the jungle. Did Yellowstar explode? Nope, he turned around and said, "Get the fuck out of my jungle, nerd!" and Ryu did his best sadface and left.

I see Sivir only a little less often than Lucian. Again, Lucian being more of a comfort pick in my opinion than something people feel is really that strong.

Leezard

Fnatic got so destroyed there around the dragon. It will be tough for them to be able to do anything once Ryze gets too big.

For me it goes Lucian -> Sivir -> Cait -> Jinx. I pretty rarely see anything else; probably see Draven and Vayne a little more than the rest, but not by enough to be significant. 80%+ of my games are definitely those first four.

Not counting games where I'm ADC, of course. I usually got Jinx or Draven.

Edwardo

For me it goes Lucian -> Sivir -> Cait -> Jinx. I pretty rarely see anything else; probably see Draven and Vayne a little more than the rest, but not by enough to be significant. 80%+ of my games are definitely those first four.

Not counting games where I'm ADC, of course. I usually got Jinx or Draven.

Shit I meant to say Jinx too. I think I see her the most.

Mothman91

How did Fnatic look first game? Just woke up and caught the end of this one. Should I go back to sleep or catch this last game lol.

How did Fnatic look first game? Just woke up and caught the end of this one. Should I go back to sleep or catch this last game lol.

Fnatic's been playing good but KTB's been playing better. Fnatic manages to get the early lead but Insec and KTB just manage to keep tied in gold with picks and farm, and then win the game through some decisive fights. First game was pretty long (57ish minutes) and Fnatic had chances throughout the games to get the win but I think they were just outplayed in some key fights.

Edit: KTB's playing their team comp better then Fnatic is playing theirs.

They had a really great early game. They were 3-0 on kills with a free dragon at one point. Then, well... not so good. They didn't collapse completely and still had a few good mid-game plays, but the European Curse of not being able to do anything with an advantage was in full effect. They just sort of putzed around not accomplishing very much until KTB found an opening.

Blizzard

Banned
aw yeah, +3 teamwork in ranked today.

im getting my badge back riot, you cannot stop me.
I made up for your honor in ranked by having someone give first blood like a minute in, one person raging homophobic and racist slurs in teamchat and allchat, spamming insults starting at 1-2 minutes in (and the mid laner spamming them back), sitting behind the tower using no abilities for a couple of minutes, while insulting me for hanging back and not getting CS against two aggressive bot laners. When they did well, they harassed the other team. When they did poorly, they harassed their own team.

And they -requested- support. Can you guess which support they picked?

Oh, and I guess the top laner did not want to mute them and just disconnected/went afk eventually. In the lobby afterwards they said they hoped the initial rager got cancer, and used homophobic rage of their own.

Mothman91

Anyone ever really stomp an enemy team and just decide to /ff for them? Did that last night with some friends, was kinda funny lol.

Anyone ever really stomp an enemy team and just decide to /ff for them? Did that last night with some friends, was kinda funny lol.

i started a joke FF vote @20 in a ranked game when we were chomping down nexus turrets and 3 of them just pressed yes at the same time for fun because they thought it would fail anyway. That was back in the days when the enemy team could see the failed surrender votes.

the post game chat was hilarious. the one who didn't vote yes was livid :lol

DeadNames

Banned
vayne players don't abide for no rulez

they're just individual idiots

Such a fucking throw.

We were winning and they were pushed to our base.

Vayne decides to go into our unwarded jungle only to be hooked by Thresh.

Vayne players are fucking idiots.

People complain about Monte, but i finally unfollowed Thorin today on twitter. Ho-ly crap, every tweet by him is negative. All he ever does is insult people/teams on twitter, or talk crap. He does good interviews, but he acts like a massive asshole constantly. It's not surprising he got removed from casting CS at ESL for being racist.

I really wish C9 got a chance to fight a Korean team this tournament. It seems they're destined to fight Fnatic every international tournament.

zkylon

zkylewd
leopard's been a beast in this series

total mvp imo

Such a fucking throw.

We were winning and they were pushed to our base.

Vayne decides to go into our unwarded jungle only to be hooked by Thresh.

Vayne players are fucking idiots.

yea in my experience vayne players aren't really toxic or whiny (like ezreal players) but they're such a pain to support.

they'll get zoned at lvl 1, ping you back like 20 times if you get as much as one minion, they'll randomly push, won't follow up with condemn, etc etc

i really wish she was actually niche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom