• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Finally put together my new computer. If I uncap the framerate, I get 170 fps during laning and 240 fps when nothing happpens. I should be able to keep a rock solid 60 on this when capped.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think i'm starting to like adc, been winning most of my lanes and playing pretty decent when i'm not lucian

i think i may pick up twitch, sounds like my kind of champion

kog too

i mean, the only female adc i'm missing is vayne so yeah...

Kenai

i think i'm starting to like adc, been winning most of my lanes and playing pretty decent when i'm not lucian

i think i may pick up twitch, sounds like my kind of champion

kog too

i mean, the only female adc i'm missing is vayne so yeah...

Careful, Twtich is up for a unquantified nerfbat alongside Leblanc and Lucian and I don't want your dreams crushed (although I rly rly like him, even pre nerf).

I've been getting more used to ADC to though, with a similar problem that Lucian hasn't clicked with me. Which sucks since he is as good as he is. I'm glad more people are trying/liking like MF though, she's been my fav for quite a while.

Tizoc

What do you guys like to build on Jungler Trynda?
I'm thinking of going Lizard>BoRK>Phantom>Inf. Edge>Armor. Boots'll be Atk Speed or mobility.

Subtle

jLOvdGb.png

:eek:

Ocho

3-0 this time.

Newt saw my first game in the series, I was playing with a quite possibly drugged Graves who kept dashing forward in lane. I think he left lane like 0-6. Still, our team managed to pull through and we won that game.

Second game was fun. Complicated, but AOE team comp always win.

This third game was a complete stomp.

Completely different games from my previous 3 lost series. God bless.

Now we have a diamond jungle, adc, and support main. The road to LCS GAF.

Type2

3-0 this time.

Newt saw my first game in the series, I was playing with a quite possibly drugged Graves who kept dashing forward in lane. I think he left lane like 0-6. Still, our team managed to pull through and we won that game.

Second game was fun. Complicated, but AOE team comp always win.

This third game was a complete stomp.

Completely different games from my previous 3 lost series. God bless.

Now we have a diamond jungle, adc, and support main. The road to LCS GAF.
Congrats!

Man my computer desk ate some shit during the move so I have to buy a new one. Idk when I'll be back to playing. I'll look for some available surface in the meantime.

tm24

2 Ziggs games in a row vs yasou. Silver V elo Yasou is quite a sight to see, especially when they're not rocking MR at all and using wall haphazardly.

Edwardo

Ok so after all this time getting dominated by Lee Sin top. Last night I tried it and oh man I think I found something new for myself for toplane.

5 rank game straight where I didn't say anything in champ select and ended up in top lane without asking. 5 renekton game straight.... 5 victories straight.

This must be what good karma feels like!

Blizzard

Banned
I only upload entertaining or educational games. Last night's games were neither.
Hey, even examples of what NOT to do are educational!

Speaking of top, anyone who wants to spectate me RIGHT NOW can see me either feed or redeem myself against Fiora. Rengar vs. Fiora is a matchup I need to improve a lot on, or at least feed no more than 2-3 kills to.

EDUCATIONAL NOTE: One game I accidentally bought red trinket instead of red tooth for Rengar. Changing tooths DOES retroactively preserve your tooth stacks, but changing from trinket to tooth does NOT. I was on a two-stack handicap that game because I got two kills/assists before I got back to base to swap to a tooth.

Blizzard

Banned
Hey, even examples of what NOT to do are educational!

Speaking of top, anyone who wants to spectate me RIGHT NOW can see me either feed or redeem myself against Fiora. Rengar vs. Fiora is a matchup I need to improve a lot on, or at least feed no more than 2-3 kills to.

EDUCATIONAL NOTE: One game I accidentally bought red trinket instead of red tooth for Rengar. Changing tooths DOES retroactively preserve your tooth stacks, but changing from trinket to tooth does NOT. I was on a two-stack handicap that game because I got two kills/assists before I got back to base to swap to a tooth.

4th promotion series in maybe a week or so!

...support disconnected/disconnecting half the game. I started out okay, like 6/0, and survived Fiora at least, but I made many poor decisions to feed the other team shutdown gold and die, so they crushed us.

zkylon

zkylewd
all for one renekton is pretty silly

basically it's a lot of people spamming q and suddenly you got a triple kill lol

also what do you guys think about warmogs as a defensive item for adc/mid? i bought one the other day since the enemy team had a pretty fed lee sin and i figured moar health is good against his execute but since no one buys it anymore i'm not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom