• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why are Plat players so bitter and awful at this game? Like okay, you're losing lane. It sucks. Don't get all bitchy in chat about how you want to AFK and how you NEED a camp or else you'll spam FF.

And Plat AD carries are a whole other mess. I'm getting told to eff off and AFK because I'm softening up a wave of 15 minions on the way to tower? C'mon son. Then I put Nami E on a non-GAF carry and he ends up running backwards.

Shit is unreal. I feel like Rex 5 months ago...

0ahjW8f.jpg

It continues!! I'm mad with power.

most plat players are angry because they think they can be diamond while not having the appropriate mechanics/map awareness/minion control to actually do anything about it. Come to think of it, sounds exactly like Silver.

Subtle

most plat players are angry because they think they can be diamond while not having the appropriate mechanics/map awareness/minion control to actually do anything about it. Come to think of it, sounds exactly like Silver.

Substitute plat and diamond with any other divisions and it works just the same.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
You can still win despite lucian disconnects, teemo feeding renekton, veigar getting ganked, panths failed ults, blitz's renekton pull, and the failed tryingtogetbaron early mid game.

pqZyUgi.png

Have to say, even with a heck of a back-and-forth match today was a good day:

That Teemo gave me headaches but that's a new personal best for kills, assists, gold (I had 10K left over at the end of the match and nothing to spend it on) minion kills, and inhibitors taken down in a single game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
playing some more with neko since gold elo cant stop this freelo train.

had a jarvan/ori/MF/leona/Yi team, in the first 5v5 of the game blitz grabs our ori ball'd leona, we all press R and they surrender. glorious.

also i accidently went full Destiny and bought last whisper before getting tier 1 boots.

pankaks said:
Team NeoGAF, best warders NA.
pretty sure i saw Rex get wrecked by a silver 3 garen too.

playing some more with neko since gold elo cant stop this freelo train.

had a jarvan/ori/MF/leona/Yi team, in the first 5v5 of the game blitz grabs our ori ball'd leona, we all press R and they surrender. glorious.

also i accidently went full Destiny and bought last whisper before getting tier 1 boots.

The graph of "how likely am I to not have boots" is a parabola. As the game goes on I'm incredibly likely to buy boots, but past a certain point I've very clearly forgotten and I might just end up with six items that aren't boots.

Blizzard

Banned
The graph of "how likely am I to not have boots" is a parabola. As the game goes on I'm incredibly likely to buy boots, but past a certain point I've very clearly forgotten and I might just end up with six items that aren't boots.
I have this problem a lot with Rengar. First I have to get 6 or 7 Doran's, then I have to get hydra, and by that point I have no room for wards or boots. Typically I will get 2 items or so, then ult to try to catch someone and realize I'm INCREDIBLY SLOW and not going to get anywhere near jumping range.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

just buy two pd's. 12% movespeed is op.

brian!

i wonder if loco is just the twitter coach
i wonder if loco will tweet monte things like, "why, it sure is nice to be able to watch my team's scrims in person and talk with them right after, with full knowledge of their comms plus I took a selfie"

Jeff-DSA

I've still never won with a Sona supporting me. They're always just feeding right and left. I was up 4-0-1 in my lane, but she just kept tossing kills back their way and eventually they beat us. So frustrating.

Also, feral flare is still an issue. Our jungler was away for every team fight because he was farming for stacks. I hate that blasted item.

Nekofrog

Banned
Our first defeat...

AP jungle Shaco decides to feed as hard as he possibly can. Looking at his op.gg, he out of his last 15 ranked he has 3 wins. Yikes.

Next game queue has a first pick who misses 2 bans, and then first picks Nasus top. DODGE OP

zkylon

zkylewd
I've still never won with a Sona supporting me. They're always just feeding right and left. I was up 4-0-1 in my lane, but she just kept tossing kills back their way and eventually they beat us. So frustrating.
yeah riot has made playing sona very difficult in 2v2s

even her level 6 is pretty weak since everyone can dodge crescendo nowadays

can't wait for her rework

and for season 5 :/

Its Bronze 5 so it doesn't mean much, but I totally just carried a trash team that had Annie top, Lux Mid, and Braum/Cait bot with some pretty damn amazing WW play.

I decided to try that MadStone build someone mentioned awhile back, and I think that allowed me to stay in the jungle and keep farming after the game sort of fell apart. Then I just started jumping out of the jungle every time my team was getting pooped on and picking up triple kills.

I ended the game with Feral Flare, BotRK, Wit's End, Furor Ninja Tabi, Frozen Mallet, and Frozen Heart and probably had like 3k gold in the bank. I soloed Baron.

Score for my team:

Me 18/3/10
Lux 7/7/10
Cait 6/10/14
Annie 3/10/18
Braum 4/7/22

The other team was both mad and impressed. Its always fun when someone calls you OP.

Blizzard

Banned
weak to ganks and he has a hindered reaction time.
I thought teleport ghost was supposed to be normal for Nasus, since he's all about teleporting into team fights and using ghost to catch up to things that would normally outrun or slow him.

One out of the two top-lane Nasus guides on lolpro recommends ghost-teleport or ghost-ignite for example.

If Nasus is operating properly, I thought he was never supposed to be pushed past the river where ganks would even be a problem. And if people are tower diving a Nasus that has W + R up then they're probably going to have a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom