• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

SZGF

Banned
srdb2-2.jpg

left old camera
right new camera

costy give me a job

i'm doing your work

Also, if you look at the minimap in this picture:
bluesuper.jpg

You can see that the viewbox is a rectangle, rather than a trapezium like on the current SR. This might settle the dispute whether blue v red is about the camera angle

So which region should i choose ? is it matter ?
Choose the region that's closest to you for the best experience

Leezard

So which region should i choose ? is it matter ?
Unless you have friends playing in a specific region, you probably want the one closest to you for the best ping. If you are in Europe and want to play with other gaffers (as few as we are) you probably want euw rather than eune.

garath

What's with the random Tristana nerf on Buster Shot?

It MAY be just a reclassification? There's two different type of ranges as I recall, spell range and attack range. They have different sets of numbers. But then again it could just be a straight up nerf.

Brutalx2

Unless you have friends playing in a specific region, you probably want the one closest to you for the best ping. If you are in Europe and want to play with other gaffers (as few as we are) you probably want euw rather than eune.

If i am in Israel so the best is euw right? or am i wrong ?

SZGF

Banned
What's with the random Tristana nerf on Buster Shot?

I have three theories:

1. They parsed the data wrong
2. It's going from centre to centre of hitbox casting to outside to outside hitbox casting (tiny buff)
3. Non-tooltip buff has occured (e.g. instant cast speed)

- of these, it's probably 2.

hmm interesting the minimap thingie

if this ends the blue side thing why not try and push it for worlds?
Because:
1. proplayers shouldn't be fundamentally influenced by the camera angle
2. it would upset the intense practice they've put in to work with the current camera angle
3. boss mechanics

zkylon

zkylewd
trist thing is prolly a standarization range thing and not an actual nerf

Because:
2. it would upset the intense practice they've put in to work with the current camera angle
3. boss mechanics
1. they shouldn't but they are
2. tru
3. they could just use old baron and dragon?

imo it's worth it

tho blue stacked winrate also affects arams which have the new cam already so i dunno

garath

Because:
3. boss mechanics

Plus they are now changing the mapping for terrain. That's more than something a little bit of practice gets over. I don't think Riot wants to have organizations bitching about how their players failed flash because of a map change when there's a million dollars on the line.

I wouldn't choose Turkey. There's no language options, so everything would be in Turkish. I also remember reading that the server is basically located in EUW anyway.

zkylon

zkylewd
2 old characters suddenly becoming viable again is hardly comparable.
well it warped the entire adc world and brought jax to viability and some other stuff

i don't think it's gonna be that significant a change

How is it not a nerf?
well wouldn't make much sense to say in one patch "trist is one of the weakest adcs for us" then nerf her immediatelly after right?

so i'm guessing they're probably just moving it to like border of character thing or whatever they do when they change ranges like this

Making the cast from the edge of the character is not worth 150 range. The difference between the center and the edge of a character is like 50 range unless you're Cho.

Brutalx2

well...it seems i have an account on my email the problem is that i don't remember my account name, i created this account 2 yrs ago i think and i tried every password combination and nothing worked. i sent a request to restore my password.

zkylon

zkylewd
Making the cast from the edge of the character is not worth 150 range. The difference between the center and the edge of a character is like 50 range unless you're Cho.
reign of gaming seems to think it might scale with passive?

i'm convinced it's not a nerf because of the patch forecast thingie, that's all

i just hope they don't indirectly buff ap trist

i hate ap trist

reign of gaming seems to think it might scale with passive?

i'm convinced it's not a nerf because of the patch forecast thingie, that's all

i just hope they don't indirectly buff ap trist

i hate ap trist
If it scales with the passive it'll be worse lol

Lose 150 range so you can have the same ult range at level 18? Ehhh

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I can't decide whether to play league or watch E3. I also have to study for exams and get ready to leave to Texas for the summer.

Priorities man.

I can't decide whether to play league or watch E3. I also have to study for exams and get ready to leave to Texas for the summer.

Priorities man.

Play league while you study. It works for me. Sometimes.
Just make sure to type in all chat what you're studying, it helps and it's funny to see people reactions. More if you're stomping them, lol.

Leezard

I won ! yahoo! which champ will be easier for me to play in this rotation?

If you have a completely new account, I think you have a special roster for the first few games (unless they changed it), before getting into the normal rotations. If so, then just about anyone except Ahri, as Ahri is the most difficult one from the "new player roster".

If you have a completely new account, I think you have a special roster for the first few games (unless they changed it), before getting into the normal rotations. If so, then just about anyone except Ahri, as Ahri is the most difficult one from the "new player roster".

Ahri isn't that hard. She was the first champion I unlocked, and the one I played until I hit level 30. (Flashback to my first post in leaguegaf.)

I did get Tristana/Alistar for free, and got the IP for Ahri by playing with these two for a while.

Fair enough, but she's definitely the least beginner friendly champ of the "new player roster". That doesn't have to be a problem, though.

That's true.

I think Ashe is fairly beginner friendly. And Corki is fun.

And I suck at making avatars transparent.

Mmm, I think it will be a good moment to play ranked during the Sony conference.

I'd just like to stay that LB with 20 mejai stacks is fucking stupid.

Then again, I suppose if you let her get 20 mejai stacks, you deserve whatever's coming to you. But shit man, there wasn't an enemy hero that she couldn't burst from full hp. Not even talkin full combo's. Just double sigils and chains.

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't get to try kog this week :/

i dunno if i should buy the lebonk skin

i like playing her and i agree with the nerfs but i don't want a boring laning phase

That's true.

I think Ashe is fairly beginner friendly. And Corki is fun.

And I suck at making avatars transparent.

Mmm, I think it will be a good moment to play ranked during the Sony conference.
give zky the original pic

zky will make everything good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom