• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddler

I guess this should be the right place to ask this question, do you guys know any Chinese sites that cover the lpl with articles and photos like inven, dailyesports, etc... do for the OGN??? I'm used to search with naver and daum but I have no idea what to use for Chinese news.

In other news, if you guys are interested, Zero and inSec are streaming right now on douyu.tv and they have close to 150k viewers:
douyu.tv/42991

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Guys! Guys!

New tov

talesofvaloran042.png

Einbroch

Banned
I don't know. I guess it's one of those "Once you go black you never go back" things that Americans are so fond of quoting.

BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. RAAAAAA.

At first I was like, oh, they're making a Ez x Garen gay joke. Overdone, but whatever. Then I saw Aatrox and got confused.

Just because you can draw doesn't mean you should make a comic.

...I feel bad for spending this much time on a comic.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I don't get it.

Ezreal is busy with aatrox, so lux went back to trying to wincest garen again. Garen got freak out and pay ezreal to date lux again so she will stop "teasing" him.

Ezreal didn't really fall in love with aatrox, he just got hook to collecting artifices related to aatrox like Indiana Jones.

Mothman91

Ezreal is busy with aatrox, so lux went back to trying to wincest garen again. Garen got freak out and pay ezreal to date lux again so she will stop "teasing" him.

Ezreal didn't really fall in love with aatrox, he just got hook to collecting artifices related to aatrox like Indiana Jones.
Da fuq

Ferrio

Banned

Hook? Where does thresh come into this?

Wait.

I thought we were under the anti-waifu regimen. Oh... I see Newt was just a spy for the pro-waifu regimen, everything makes sense now.

I'm not sure if I should play ranked, i'm in series, the server seems stable... for now.

Tizoc

Decided to try out BoRK+Trinity Force+Tanking and we managed to win. Evelyn's not so bad, might practice her as Jungler.

Mothman91

Wait.

I thought we were under the anti-waifu regimen. Oh... I see Newt was just a spy for the pro-waifu regimen, everything makes sense now.

I'm not sure if I should play ranked, i'm in series, the server seems stable... for now.
Servers are straight, played 4 in a row. In a 3 game winning streak...climbing slowly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom