• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
See I'm okay with getting an Olaf top. I've only ever seen it when the guy knows what he's doing and he usually winds up just destroying popular top laners and becoming an unstoppable monster

I dodge the following: Zed, Vayne, Alistar, Urgot, Maokai, Zac, Yasuo (unless we have copious CC/knockups), Shen, LeBlanc (unless they have a history which suggests they can actually play her correctly), AD Sion, Soraka, Kha'Zix, Olaf, Nunu. Can be balanced by the enemy team picking these champions though.

I'm scum, I know.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Cold as ice.

We gave one a chance.

He went like 0/4/0 while continuing to build damage and almost caused us to lose the game. Luckily our jungler was a pantheon master sent from the heavens to even out the feeding fool.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw forgot who was giving me a hard time about trist's ult change but here's from rito's themselves: "Hey guys, just a note on Tristana's Buster Shot: the way the spell's range is calculated is now end-to-end instead of center-to-center, so this is a range buff even starting at level 6 (i.e. it's buffed at all levels)."

Subtle

Does Tristana really need buffs? Her kit looks really strong and obnoxious to me.

Edit: longest regular aa range, escape AND self peel ):?

zkylon

zkylewd
Does Tristana really need buffs? Her kit looks really strong and obnoxious to me.

she's probably just next in line for rito's trademark overbuffing then kneejerk sensible nerf then no one picks her cos no one likes balanced champions

She's clunky and somewhat buggy.

She'll probably be really fucking strong from the itemization changes alone.

btw forgot who was giving me a hard time about trist's ult change but here's from rito's themselves: "Hey guys, just a note on Tristana's Buster Shot: the way the spell's range is calculated is now end-to-end instead of center-to-center, so this is a range buff even starting at level 6 (i.e. it's buffed at all levels)."
That was me ( - 3-)

I never considered they'd make the spell hit at the edge of the target's model. If they had just done end to center it would've been a nerf.

i think he means skill order

i'm guessing it's r>e>q>w but not 100% sure
It's still QEW

Maxing E doesn't actually give you much in return. You get a bit more AD ratio on the splash but that's it, CD and mana cost is static and the base damage is negligible. The slow and damage on Q is far too valuable.

Ok ok, I still dont get why Kayle need more magic attack after those items
Because she scales super hard with AP. More AP means bigger burst on Q, more damage on autos, bigger heals and speed buffs on W.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno about kayle specifically but you can't play any midlaner without building a void staff sometime or you won't be relevant lategame.

It's still QEW

Maxing E doesn't actually give you much in return. You get a bit more AD ratio on the splash but that's it, CD and mana cost is static and the base damage is negligible. The slow and damage on Q is far too valuable.
ah ok

i don't like ap kayle anyways so yea i thought since people were building so much attack speed they switched to maxing e first now

Edwardo

hmm red lizzy is on sale

i hate the splash and design but red ice is kinda cool

Yea it's my favorite flavor

cherry-icee.jpg

Edwardo

Got the trying to reconect bug....guess no LoL for me tonight

Yea happened to me earlier. I ended up getting back in and bot lane was lvl 6 already. I was Lucian. Right when I got back our leona disconnects. I was slowly catching up to Cait and eventually did. The other lanes were so far ahead though. On a last stand I ended up getting a penta, but once they spawned and grouped, half of our team tries to engage outside the base. We get aced and they end. Nobody wanted to listen to me. -_____________-

I was having the most fun top for a while, but it's just too easy to do well with Lucian. I think 'll just keep going adc in ranked as much as I can. I have Corki to back up Lucian if he gets picked or even banned. I think Draven is my third best right now and i'll probably just rotate between him and Corki when I cant get Lucian. I've been thinking of giving MF a shot since a bunch of you have been doing really well with her. It may take til the end of the week or so to try her since I dont own her and dont have enough IP since I just finally bought Thresh.

Yea happened to me earlier. I ended up getting back in and bot lane was lvl 6 already. I was Lucian. Right when I got back our leona disconnects. I was slowly catching up to Cait and eventually did. The other lanes were so far ahead though. On a last stand I ended up getting a penta, but once they spawned and grouped, half of our team tries to engage outside the base. We get aced and they end. Nobody wanted to listen to me. -_____________-

I actually finished the match, the server went down and now cant let me play cuz its trying to reconet to a non existant match

Edwardo

I actually finished the match, the server went down and now cant let me play cuz its trying to reconet to a non existant match

Yea tbh it was the first time that I had the problem and was still able to reconnect. Most of the time itll never reconnect and the game will never exist in my match history.

brian!

for kayle
max re
q/w is up to you
buy stinger before ap cdr thing
buy greaves
buy hurricane/dcap
congradulations

as always if u r hungry for a build or skill order
probuilds.net
i dont work for tsm

Jeff-DSA

Sheesh, I denied Annie her farm so hard.

fpCJD3y.png

I just got the pop up saying that I'm in a promo series now. Wish me luck. I'm hoping to promote tonight.

Subtle

she's probably just next in line for rito's trademark overbuffing then kneejerk sensible nerf then no one picks her cos no one likes balanced champions

that's what it feels like yeah. I've never liked her kit, it has the potential to be really op. Her escape is really clunky, as well as her power curve. Good laning phase->do nothing mid game->monster late game. she's just a weird champ overall.

edit: that cs discrepancy...

bCmLXzC.png

I should play support a little more frequently. Nothing like shutting down the bottom lane entirely (even if Yi and Zyra did seem a little lost at times)

Mothman91

Yeah, feel bad for Brokenshard. Dude was so hyped up for getting into the lcs, and this happens. Is he the one from Israel? Or was that prolly?

She's going to be a repeat of Twitch. Visual update comes out -> everyone taken aback and "omg she so strong!" remarks will ensue.

pigeon

Banned
is there a habit in lower ELOs to not buy gold generating items as support? I see sightstones but not a single coin/edge/targons.

There is a habit of non-support mains playing support to not know the first thing about being support. That's probably what you're encountering. They know they need to buy wards because there's literally a spam message in chat telling them that their supports are buying wards but that's as far as it goes for them.

As long as they're not taking all the CS, count your blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom