• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
i missed it, did jayce wonned? spoiler tag

edit: oh god i logged in, my rank is gone, all my friend's ranks are gone. what is happening

edit2: oh it was incredible miracle don't tease me with that shit.

I didnt finish.

Very likely lost
because
they had a very bad start.

Taz

Havnt played league for a while the new team builder is quite nice, still the same old community though, tried Trist out and my support just moaned none stop tbh I was bad but first game for months.

People are too busy banning the champ reworks.

They'll go back to banning Kass in a couple hours. Hell, by tomorrow people will still be banning LeBlonk

even before today. I've only seen the one game today and he had Kassadin, but almost every time I've watched him over the last couple of weeks he's gotten it.

DeadNames

Banned
I had the most retarded game yesterday. I was HUGE in Jayce and even most of my team was doing well. When I was full build our Varus had Runaans and IE. We had a split pushing udyr who WOULD NOT JOIN US EVER.

I learned that Leblanc is useless late game too. Either that or Syndra is op.

Edwardo

Anyone have an idea how much Lucian's W nerf will hurt him? I mean, he's still getting the dbl autos from it so I'd like to think it isn't hurting him too much. Maybe max E before it now?

Anyone have an idea how much Lucian's W nerf will hurt him? I mean, he's still getting the dbl autos from it so I'd like to think it isn't hurting him too much. Maybe max E before it now?
The W changes will change next to nothing. The bulk of his damage is on his passive and Q and those are basically unchanged aside from the BT changes.
She could not get to their back lines. Morg pretty much made her a liability.
That's got nothing with her late game though. That's just LeBlanc being poop at assassinating people and Morg being good at peeling.

Edwardo

The W changes will change next to nothing. The bulk of his damage is on his passive and Q and those are basically unchanged aside from the BT changes.

Cool. I was thinking similarly. I've been on a tear with Lucian lately and i'm hoping the changes won't affect it too much.

AD Nid top looks as retarded as I remember it.

The cancer is dead, long live the cancer
Cool. I was thinking similarly. I've been on a tear with Lucian lately and i'm hoping the changes won't affect it too much.
He's likely getting reworked in some capacity so enjoy it while you can.

Only reason he didn't get gutted in this patch is so Riot didn't go overboard with nerfing him at the same time they changed ADC itemization. His time will come.

Played Jayce. Laned against Zed. How's this matchup? Kinda lost the lane. Died twice and fell behind by around 30cs. First death was a gross misplay, while the second one was due to a gank. Our Liss carried the hell out of the game (15/1). Their Zed was D2. Ended with the most deaths. Dunno why Zed still keeps trying to dive me in fights when our Ez is squishier.

Mothman91

Thanks all. Really burned out on playing the past couple days, played a fuck ton. Now can concentrate on not giving a fuck
jp
. I'm gonna slowly climb again, see how far I can go.

so bye a bv.

pretty much :p

i sometimes build it like third item when i'm really fed so i'm 100% unkillable

Yeah, I was watching the replay again this morning, and that was something I should have bought earlier, when I tried to build it, it was too late.

There was other mistakes, like we had no map pressure, while we destroyed everything in mid, their top was intact and the lanes were pushed against us, when we won a teamfight the only thing we could do was try to take down a nexus tower, and we usually took too long and they respawned and had to leave.

We should have took more dragons, their buffs and maybe even baron when we had the opportunity.

We just give them everything they needed to turtle their way to victory. They took the gold lead when they were down 16 kills. 24-8

I guess shit happens.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh boy new big patch. Time to stay away from ranked for a bit.

So my friends and I got a 64 min match, we were defending then counter them back but our teemo adc was erratic enough to not reach their last towers but we managed to destroy one .
But in the last match the enemy team, everyone, bought guardian angel and kamikazi us.

drawkcaB

Nightblue is jungling nidalee right now. Meh. So far I think she's best top now.

Yeah, seems like he's mostly cleaning up on kills. Have to keep in mind though that NB doesn't really play Nidalee as far as I know, so he's not likely maxing out her potential. I don't see myself trying it personally. I value at least a moderate amount of CC on my junglers (maybe even overvalue, frankly).

drawkcaB

Nightblue on Skarner coming up!

Damn. Now I don't know whether I want to continue practicing my mid picks (currently at Ziggs), give new Skarner a whirl, or practice my Lulu and Braum support. Probably Ziggs. I only have 8 games mid since last summer.

Subtle

Today is a good day to Ashe.

Edit: is Double DB -> IE -> Zeal -> LW -> Shiv -> Bork -> Defense the go to Ashe build now? I tried the mana weapon instead of Bork one game and it was fun but idk if it was worth it

Today is a good day to Ashe.

Edit: is Double DB -> IE -> Zeal -> LW -> Shiv -> Bork -> Defense the go to Ashe build now? I tried the mana weapon instead of Bork one game and it was fun but idk if it was worth it

Shittt. I guess the LS change on DB could have some interesting ramifications.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well syndra was already a counter to leblanc, so not much has changed there other than it should be complete domination now.
It's not that Syndra doesn't have to deal with the Leblanc matchup. It's that AP burst is going to be stronger post patch, and Syndra is the best option. Expect to see more Kat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom