• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Maybe the BT should of had a hexdrinker type affect? Any overheal slowly builds a shield that'll only deploy if you hit a hp threshold.

Maybe?

I feel like an item called "Bloodthirster" should have an offensive effect to it. You know...'cause it thirsts for the blood of your enemies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What if Bloodthirster thirsted for blood so bad that whenever you weren't attacking something it drained your health?

drawkcaB

What if Bloodthirster thirsted for blood so bad that whenever you weren't attacking something it drained your health?

You're probably fucking around, but an item active with that effect paired with the right bonus would be pretty damn interesting.

had another 31 kill TF game a minute ago, actually lost for the first time with one of these monster games

31-8-11

Our Leona "rage quit" so to speak after our Lucian went afk for 3 minutes early on. She said it was over now that Cait free farmed. She then proceeded to run head-on into the enemy team (while using skills but still a 100% suicide) for 15 straight deaths (did manage a bunch of assists in the process so she was worth gold).

We begged her to just fucking play the game. She quit 11 minutes into the game, that's when she started this suiciding thing.

We came back and were doing awesome with me up to 31 kills but it just wasn't enough in the end because they got too fed off the Leona.

One of the most horrible, depressing games of LoL I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing. This is such a mood-killing game I don't even know why I play. No other game makes me feel this way.

had another 31 kill TF game a minute ago, actually lost for the first time with one of these monster games

31-8-11

Our Leona "rage quit" so to speak after our Lucian went afk for 3 minutes early on. She said it was over now that Cait free farmed. She then proceeded to run head-on into the enemy team (while using skills but still a 100% suicide) for 15 straight deaths.

We begged her to just fucking play the game. She quit 11 minutes into the game, that's when she started this suiciding thing.

We came back and were doing awesome with me up to 31 kills but it just wasn't enough in the end because they got too fed off the Leona.

One of the most horrible, depressing games of LoL I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing. This is such a mood-killing game I don't even know why I play. No other game makes me feel this way.

can you add me so I can spectate one of these?

Heavenly Hammer.

drawkcaB

Isn't that essentially Aatrox?

You can change it enough to make it its own thing. For example:

On activation, Bloodthirster consumes X% current health of your champion and increases AD by Y for Z(5?) seconds. The amount of bonus AD scales with the amount of health that was consumed (not sure on the exact math here to make this work). Z+10/15 second cooldown.

Aatrox's effect is entirely based on AA procs. The effect above could be used to boost AD abilities as well at the cost of hp.

Tizoc

Today is a good day to Ashe.

Edit: is Double DB -> IE -> Zeal -> LW -> Shiv -> Bork -> Defense the go to Ashe build now? I tried the mana weapon instead of Bork one game and it was fun but idk if it was worth it

Could this build work with Graves for example? Though I could swap IE for BoRK and build IE as a 3rd item.

Jeff-DSA

You're probably fucking around, but an item active with that effect paired with the right bonus would be pretty damn interesting.

Vladimir_0.jpg

"I'm listening!"

Jeff-DSA

31-8-11

Our Leona "rage quit" so to speak after our Lucian went afk for 3 minutes early on. She said it was over now that Cait free farmed. She then proceeded to run head-on into the enemy team (while using skills but still a 100% suicide) for 15 straight deaths (did manage a bunch of assists in the process so she was worth gold).

*sigh*

I had this happen in my promo for Silver 2. Had an Annie that would just say, "REPORT ME!" and then she'd go run into a turret. Inevitably she'd take damage from a champ on the way, so it counted as a kill.

31-8-11

Tell me about it, things like these makes play the first win bonus and run away until my friends arrive

ddLvdla.jpg

Only consolation is the next game there was a guy on their team who went afk and they surrendered at 20 but we would have won that game anyway so it's still a net loss

Problem is for scrubs like myself is that those games where a teammate rages and afks or starts suiciding etc and costs us the game... those types of games aren't easy to make up because we are inconsistent and only win 50% or a little over 50% of our games. It can really put you in a hole and start a 3-4 game losing streak and next thing you know you're demoted. Those types of games hurt the bronze/silver players more than they do the higher division players.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Problem is for scrubs like myself is that those games where a teammate rages and afks or starts suiciding etc and costs us the game... those types of games aren't easy to make up because we are inconsistent and only win 50% or a little over 50% of our games. It can really put you in a hole and start a 3-4 game losing streak and next thing you know you're demoted. Those types of games hurt the bronze/silver players more than they do the higher division players.
Nope.

Subtle

I was struggling really hard with this Luci build. No lifesteal but tons of dmg!

I think next time I'll trade PD for some lifesteal or something. That game my build in order was DBx2 -> IE -> TriF -> LW -> PD -> Banshees. Any tips? This BT nerf is making builds hard.

edit:

Could this build work with Graves for example? Though I could swap IE for BoRK and build IE as a 3rd item.

Yeah. Its a pretty cookie cutter ADC build tbh. Fits most ADCs. Althought idk about bork on graves he loooooves a lot of AD

Kenai

I'm not even sure how to build MF anymore. I tried starting Dorans then getting Vamp, then IE> Bzerk > LW but i am not sure i like the feel of it. Should I have ignored Vamp and rushed IE maybe?

That Cait skin looks terrible. Like, quality wise it's good but the design is just eugh. The mask looks like shit when it's not on her face, and she better get new SFX because shooting laser bullets with that shitty sound her gun normally makes is a downer.

zkylon

zkylewd
I guess that makes sense if BT is a lategame item now.

So like...ADCs who use BotRK still rush that, while former BT champs go Dorans x 2 > IE?
yea, probably

haven't tried anything yet but i feel like there's no reason to buy bt first anymore

Sure they do. People in diamond or whatever have 60%+ win rates so a 4v5 isn't going to kill them too much because they'll probably win the next game.
maybe like shiptur or turtle but i'm pretty sure most people have like 55% at best, diamond or otherwise (you know, when talking about positive winrates)

you climb in rank not because of your winrate but because of your win "quality"

zkylon

zkylewd
so who's the next champ? or what role/type of champ will it be?
sitting on almost 13k IP
i think the only thing we know is that it's a male champion and i think it's NOT gonna be a yordle

i think they said there were gonna be two supports in 2014? so if braum was just released i'm guessing they're not gonna do both supports back to back. same with adc, i guess, we got two in a row late last year

i'm guessing it's gonna be a jungler, been a while since a jungler got released, specially since a lot of the popular junglers have been initially meant to be like top laners (elise, aatrox, vi, khazix), so it could be one that's like wouldn't work in a lane, like braum not being any good outside of support

so basically a lot of things that don't interest me in the slightest aka men and junglers

tm24

Just had a fun match as ziggs. Athene's is still great. Enemy jinx built Essence Reaver for the CDR and lifesteal. Did not understand why my team was mocking him. New patch is severely making adcs play dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom