• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Works well with ult, armor penetration, and usually build it when you're a bit behind.

IIRC Last Whisper is cheaper, so why not make that instead? On the one hand, Youmuu's does offer a small crit bonus and its active can be useful.

brian!

youmuus is meant to be used in conjuction with his ult yeah
basically rather than stacking crit/atspd, which is mainly good for his ult, after botrk some ppl get youmoussz, getting 30 ad, 20 arpen, and cdr for the ult, and like "effective" atspd/ms, since you big atspd/ms from pd, in certain situations, goes unused since if you are in a particular range u prolly ded

youmaoo got buffed this patch for ranged doods too, standard twitch right now is probably botrk -> yammou

brian!

youuuuuuuu
soulja+boy+crank+that+15.jpg

Burt

IIRC Last Whisper is cheaper, so why not make that instead? On the one hand, Youmuu's does offer a small crit bonus and its active can be useful.
Unstealth, activate your ult + Youmuu's, become a 2.5 AS/500 MS/850 range AOE killing-kiting machine.

Tizoc

youmuus is meant to be used in conjuction with his ult yeah
basically rather than stacking crit/atspd, which is mainly good for his ult, after botrk some ppl get youmoussz, getting 30 ad, 20 arpen, and cdr for the ult, and like "effective" atspd/ms, since you big atspd/ms from pd, in certain situations, goes unused since if you are in a particular range u prolly ded

youmaoo got buffed this patch for ranged doods too, standard twitch right now is probably botrk -> yammou

I'll try that out in a match thanks.

Subtle

So I'm in the loading screen for a ranked game. I Alt+Tab out of the game to put on some music. Go back to League and everything is stuck. I figured it crashed so I close League, try to reconnect and get the firewall error. Historically, I've only been able to fix it by restarting so that's what I did. I log back in and the client doesn't give me the reconnect screen? My profile doesn't have the game in it either. Is this what a drop hack is?

There are lots of things that probably can't be done because of how Cait's model is built.
It's not really a matter of the skin per se, but there's a lot of the design that could've stayed.

I'm fine with the new gun, but I really wish they had kept the old helmet and the skirt.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I commented on her build. No responds. Fucking useless, no damage.

Ibg works with archangels staff, plus her passive. Also the slow made it 10 time easier to land skill shot.

Not to mention all the armors to dual ADC and stay in fight. The CDR and extra mana for spamming. Man every APC with skill shots should build ibg.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's not really a matter of the skin per se, but there's a lot of the design that could've stayed.

I'm fine with the new gun, but I really wish they had kept the old helmet and the skirt.
Those are likely the pieces that are limited by how the original Cait model is set up where it likely needs a sizable hat on it, and with Cait's animation set it would probably be really hard to include a skirt like that without it clipping all over the place.

Those are likely the pieces that are limited by how the original Cait model is set up where it likely needs a sizable hat on it, and with Cait's animation set it would probably be really hard to include a skirt like that without it clipping all over the place.
The hat they have no excuse since she has a skin with a very small hat - plus when HH Cait ults the visor goes down and stays like the concept. The skirt I can live without.

If they either cut the visor going up thing altogether or make it a toggle I'll be satisfied.

brian!

kiunch I opted into this being on a team thing for the steam sale because it says you can win games and then i found out that there all these things i can find out about my friendslist under the activity tab
kiunch i found this and i wanted to post it because i think ur great
nzoBEbM.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The hat they have no excuse since she has a skin with a very small hat - plus when HH Cait ults the visor goes down and stays like the concept. The skirt I can live without.

If they either cut the visor going up thing altogether or make it a toggle I'll be satisfied.
Arctic Warfare's hat is taller than you're acknowledging. Just because the visor goes down when she ults doesn't mean the model is set up to support her moving around without it. It's a bad skin, but it probably didn't turn out that way just because they didn't feel like following the concept art.

zkylon

zkylewd
Who the fuck thought Nidalee was okay?

She's disgustingly broken now. Zero weakness.

sweet, i need to try her out

i got first blood against a nidalee yesterday as kassadin of all people so i figured she'd be kind of weak

Arctic Warfare's hat is taller than you're acknowledging. Just because the visor goes down when she ults doesn't mean the model is set up to support her moving around without it. It's a bad skin, but it probably didn't turn out that way just because they didn't feel like following the concept art.
what's confusing is that they said zeronis designed it and zeronis is amazing

like this skin is way too lame for him

zkylon

zkylewd
Since this is a hot topic again, let me outline some clarity on why programs like Curse Voice, Razer Comms, and others are considered against our policies.

We do not have an issue with people using voice chat, per-say. Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, we know these things are used regularly and that's fine. Our concerns are when programs interact with the game (during the champion select lobby experience for example) and prompt you with overlays that say "Hey, people on your team are running XYZ software. Click here to chat with them." That's where our concerns come in as this is doing several things, including breaking the "should not interfere with the player experience from Play to End of Match Screen".

I also want to point out you're perfectly fine to have curse voice installed and use it with other games, we wont ding you for simply having it. We're even working with them to hopefully find a solution where everyone, especially the players, win.

i think you shuold be ok with mumble since it doesn't interfere with the basic experience or whatever

they prolly won't ban you for using curse voice either, but i wouldn't risk it myself

I was talking about Resistance.

i like to imagine that caitlyn has like the worst fashion sense ever and that's why her outfit's so bad

boots = check
mini skirt = check
something something hat = check
Unrealistic huge sniper rifle = check

Makes her looks like those saint seiya figure have no price

Mothman91

Well I'm level 30 now and now I'm on my quest for gold. Any advice or help when playing ranked gaf?
You could, but play a good amount of draft before to get use to it.

Also if you want to main a role, make sure you are comfortable with a few champions. If you gotta fill, hopefully you know the other roles atleast ok.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
kiunch I opted into this being on a team thing for the steam sale because it says you can win games and then i found out that there all these things i can find out about my friendslist under the activity tab
kiunch i found this and i wanted to post it because i think ur great
nzoBEbM.png

Hong Kong gangster!

You should play sleeping dog, its great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom