• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Yo Moakai is fun! My 2nd match as him in ARAM and it was a blast wrecking their shit, I looked up his builds on probuilds and figured he's a jungler but I'd appreciate any extra tips to help me with getting better in using him.
pChJiUA.jpg

Does it mean anything special when you "qualify for a series" when you have 50 points before a win? Maybe I'll skip a division?

edit: also,

1MSdQko.png

workin hard even in these losses.

Anyone else having problems with the client? I can play games but I can't connect to chat/friends list unless I log in with a proxy, which is not stable. I know they made some announcement about chat maintenance but this has been happening to me for days and days. I started like, doing work.

Chat is STILL down. No friends list, no lobby, no chatrooms. Every time I launch the client, the first login attempt also crashes the client, and the second attempt succeeds.
Okay well, I guess it's not just me.

Newt what runes and masteries are you using for MF?

And Sivir for that matter?
Chat is STILL down. No friends list, no lobby, no chatrooms. Every time I launch the client, the first login attempt also crashes the client, and the second attempt succeeds.
Not just the chat and the login issues, game is getting DDOS'd as well.

Blizzard

Banned
I haven't seen Yorick in silver in a long time. One appeared, went top lane, went 16/5/11, and was level 18 when other players were 13. Our team was unable to cope with it.

Granted, we had an Aatrox which may be somewhat of a handicap. I am not sure if he is a very good champion right now.

I haven't seen Yorick in silver in a long time. One appeared, went top lane, went 16/5/11, and was level 18 when other players were 13. Our team was unable to cope with it.

Granted, we had an Aatrox which may be somewhat of a handicap. I am not sure if he is a very good champion right now.
He's still better than Yorick

Newt

What would you start non-DBlade on her? go double rejuv or something else - only against high sustain?

Yeah, Yasuo is a joke once I pick up a kill or two.
Nah, I would never go double rejuv. I'd go Doran's shield if I thought the lane was that tough.
Her W will counter his stab attack won't it?

If the match was longer would you have also made an inf Edge for the extra crit and damage?
I would never build IE on Fiora. Only crit items I would ever build are Trinity Force and Ghost Blade.

Mostly I use this one for both of them.

Sometimes I'll use this one for MF if I'm running with a shield support like Janna.
So full AD eh? I guess thats what I was doing wrong with Sivir. Went with AS quints and got destroyed.

As for MF, I really liked AS runes on her. Plus ignoring E completely did wonders for my mana issues and overall laning.

Newt

So full AD eh? I guess thats what I was doing wrong with Sivir. Went with AS quints and got destroyed.

As for MF, I really liked AS runes on her. Plus ignoring E completely did wonders for my mana issues and overall laning.
Eh, I can see AS quints kinda working, but I don't see the point when lvl 1 W already gives you 20% AS.

zkylon

zkylewd

well like he has armor quints, not ad

also yea, e is kinda crap in lane

antitrop

After a year and a half break, I jumped back into LoL in April. Getting back to where I was when I stopped playing was... painful, but now I'm at the best I've been!

Bronze I, currently, and Silver V here I come.

What kept me back was mainly Jinx (my favorite Champion, by faaaaaaaaaaar, she fits my playstyle perfectly), and massive, massive, massive improvements to the Support class, which keeps people from trolling that roll. 2 years ago every Support pick was a troll pick, like 99%. Now almost every game I get a decent Support, with an actual Support champ, from someone that actually wants to play the class and isn't just filling.

It feels like a completely different game. I still remember the time when there was no trinkets, no Sightstone, no Carry-Supports like Braum or Thresh, and no Gold Items. Yeah, no wonder people trolled when forced to play Support.

It seemed like the closest you could get to a real Support back then was a Blitzcrank that sat in the bush and threw out Qs when he felt like it, but Blitz was banned every single game, so that never happened, anyway.

brian!

i prtty much just want my rank history to reflect my avatar face
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hswhuq4.png[/IMG]

that fukkin portugal vs. usa gam tho

johnathon_gat

Neo Member
cnBccYt.png

I don't know why I keep running into players who pick Nasus into Fiora....oh nevermind, I'm in Silver.

I tend to build IE on her a lot, skyrockets my damage + ult. Should I just build a Trinity instead? How's PD?

Blizzard

Banned
rengar25lsm7.png

My Rengar winrate is going down the drain. :( I felt like I did well in lane, and got kills elsewhere, but I still lost the tower and didn't get the opposing tower. I also kept screwing up and missing E or not using empowered E.

Talon raging and sitting AFK mid lane while people attacked the tower, and early AD item Nidalee didn't help but still, I probably should have found some way to get top tower without dying. Renekton kept teleporting top which made it difficult.

drawkcaB

Promos tonight.

You got this.

(sent you a friend's list invite as Francy BTW)

I take it everyone else has been experiencing rubber-banding this weekend? Every time I screw around in a custom my champion is all over the place. Last time I played through this shit I had some of my worst experiences in LoL...

zkylon

zkylewd
i'd also say fiora, i don't really like any of those champions too much but she's the most fun i think

i like darius too but i think he's pretty bad

yasuo would be the easy one since he's totes meta but i don't find him to be all that fun

Ferrio

Banned
i'd also say fiora, i don't really like any of those champions too much but she's the most fun i think

i like darius too but i think he's pretty bad

yasuo would be the easy one since he's totes meta but i don't find him to be all that fun

Think he's ton of fun myself, male equivalent of riven pretty much.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea like i think yasuo might be fun but i'm not a fan of ad casters

except pantheon but that's only cos he's totally hilarious

Thanks for the Draven skin Phillip! Need to get used to it.
didn't know riot costy was handing free skins

i like that new syndra one if you're ever in buenos aires handing out codes

Blizzard

Banned
I can't even get to promos, I've been 87-94 LP twice after winning streaks, then get big losing streaks. Now I'm one game from demotion yet again, which would presumably be followed by another 5-promotion attempt streak. :(

I know I play really badly and have lots to improve, but I have to think when a team goes collectively 0-16 to start, there's an overall problem and it's not -just- me, ouch.

Been awhile since I ran into Raid Boss Renekton. He was a problem and it definitely took the whole team to bring him down. Was kinda frustrating as I couldn't lock in as many kills as usual. I don't know if I've played against such a high mobility team. Literally everyone on their team has some sort of escape mechanism and they used them liberally. It was incredibly obnoxious. MVP Irela and Udyr. They got the job done after they focused Trist and I.

Took an hour, but we got the job done. Won while down 10k gold and 54,000 in total team damage.

edit: 12 Jayce matches in, sitting at 71% win rate. Current mmr 1433. Will hopefully run through the series i qualified for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom