• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
The legion grows.

02VlSfA.png

Love the choice of the group profile picture

We are recruiting!

malphite is hard

He is a solid champion.

Nekofrog

Banned
yeah but if malph does well in lane the enemy winds up between a rock and a hard pl sdgskjgkfjhfdh i cant do it stop this shit right now

Nekofrog

Banned
zkylon, for good recording of obs videos

go into settings, advanced, and find Custon x264 Encoder Settings

check the box

put in crf=0x

where x = a number of 0-10. The lower the number (0 for example) is a higher quality at a much higher filesize. my setting is generally 5 and a 40 minute game is about 2gb

2WsjaRZ.png

zkylon

zkylewd
sweet, thanks neko

2 questions:

1 - you have "use cfr" unchecked while it's checked on my end. should i turn that off?
2 - is there a performance hit from changing this?

my pc isn't so amazing, like it handles the game perfect but you know it really takes a dive when recording, at least with fraps

Neko do you use low latency mode when you stream? I tried streaming without it once and I was lagging like crazy. Low latency seems to make it normal but I still feel a little laggy with it sometimes.

Type2

I've been uneasy about streaming until I get my connection wired again. I'll never trust you WiFi.
I can help with streaming setting though.

Yeah, I'm on wifi so that might be it. My network card seated weird when I installed it, and I constantly get 2 or 3 bars despite getting full bars on my laptop in the same room. It doesn't really affect my internet that I can tell, but it is odd to me.

drawkcaB

I was one AA away from my first ever Penta but dumbass morg support had to throw out her binding. =(

On the bright side, first ever Quadra!

Jeff-DSA

Freakin' Hecarim man. That dude is the worst champ to get fed. You can't do anything to him if he's ahead.

Pro-tip: If your mid and support keep feeding Hecarim, just call it a day early and surrender at 20.

Mothman91

First ranked game since getting into Plat. Pick Tristana, and have a very safe lane with a Morgana backing me up. Usually you want to get around 1600 then back up for BF sword, but it was a bit different for this match lol. Went back with 3300, we were 14-0 as a team. I wanted to go back with full IE amount, but that would've been bad with Lucian coming back into lane with his items.

Kenai

they took away the one real buff they gave him outside of the new Q

Not realllllly since the Satchel is still far more useful than it was when I first started playing him. Sure it was more a QoL thing than anything else and I'm not sure it was worth this many nerfs but what's done is done. If it means less people play him/hop on a diff champ bandwagon this doesn't really bother me since maybe the nerfs will finally stop.

Jeff-DSA

Man Talon is a ton of fun but I feel like his cooldowns are brutal. I want to play a lot more of him during his free week.

He's great. His ult cooldown is generously short, I feel. I love how his E silences though. That's usually enough to allow you to deal with anybody one on one once you get your first full item built.

He's great. His ult cooldown is generously short, I feel. I love how his E silences though. That's usually enough to allow you to deal with anybody one on one once you get your first full item built.

I feel like maybe part of the problem is that I was using my ult to initiate, so once I went in with E, W, Auto-Q, I was basically just a big purple punching bag for 10 seconds. My build also didn't incorporate much CDR at all, only CDR i built was ghostblade.

Mothman91

Had a dive team comp for our team. I was Tirst, and my friend was TF. We also had a Yi/Aatrox/Skarner. They had a Cait/Thresh/Shyvana/Vi/Diana. During battles, it was me and TF fending for our lives while atleast 2 of the enemies went after us while our Aatrox/Skarner/Yi went after them.

We won with some on point flash Skarner ultimates, and also Tristana late game is one of the hardest hypercarries I've ever played. I haven't seen a Kog'maw yet, and I know he can hypercarry harder than Trist I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom