• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea people used to say she was awful at first. she got a good amount of buffs before people took her seriously
She came out at a weird time where we didn't have stuff like Liandry's and Flask, and people had no idea where to take her or build her. Rylai's was core and she kinda just widdled around in teamfights.

Turns out Neurotoxin was OP as shit when the S3 changes came through and the only champ that could handle her top was Warwick. She was still incredibly stupid until Visage got reworked.

She was. I recall on release people were confused about her, and mostly as an AP mid for a bit. It took some time for people to figure her out, much like Orianna.

Oh god the memories. I remember people were building her as like a Trinity Force bruiser and shit. "Why does Elsie the Legmaster do no damage wif my top lane Shen build?! Riot plz!"

drawkcaB

I don't think he's that bad. He's got nothing but buffs since preseason, but the meta changed around him. Tankiness is now handled by top laners so junglers are focused on damage.

It's not a meta issue, he's flatly underpowered at this point, though to what extent is debatable. Even if tanks become top dog in the jungle there are still several champions that would be picked above him. Hell, even if there was a system change so the jungle is reverted to S2 gold gains (never going to happen) and low gold flow, high utility junglers returned, he still wouldn't be picked.

His CC isn't enough to compensate for his 0 late game damage, his weak early jungle...hell he isn't even that tanky as far as tanks go.

zkylon

zkylewd
after reading some reddit thread about how the tribunal is totally abandoned i figured i'd look at some cases

there was a case dating back to lucian launch and a bunch of them from one for all games

yipes

maybe they should start giving some ip again

Blizzard

Banned
after reading some reddit thread about how the tribunal is totally abandoned i figured i'd look at some cases

there was a case dating back to lucian launch and a bunch of them from one for all games

yipes

I've been suggesting/asking if this is the case since S3 ended, kinda. Hardly anyone even gives honor anymore, and you can at least MAYBE get temporary ribbons if people give it to you. But you don't get anything at all from the tribunal besides theoretically helping the community as a whole, and out of all game communities, would you expect MOBA communities to be selfless? :p

That said, you're a different region right? Maybe your region's tribunal is done less or something. At any rate, I wonder how often people are being banned because of the tribunal now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

yipes

remember the tribunal takes a random sampling of reported games to make those cases.

it's possible that someone was a shithead yesterday but the RNG pulled only older cases for their tribunal.

ive seen tribunal run out of cases in this past month, so there isnt a backlog.

Hero

I've heard she was regarded as a weak champ on release. She didn't pick up momentum until a few months after.

She was still powerful on release. A friend of mine is a champion designer at Riot and apologized for Elise being released in the state that she was. It has taken a long time for the nerf bat to squish her.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've been suggesting/asking if this is the case since S3 ended, kinda. Hardly anyone even gives honor anymore, and you can at least MAYBE get temporary ribbons if people give it to you. But you don't get anything at all from the tribunal besides theoretically helping the community as a whole, and out of all game communities, would you expect MOBA communities to be selfless? :p

That said, you're a different region right? Maybe your region's tribunal is done less or something. At any rate, I wonder how often people are being banned because of the tribunal now.
well there's less people using the tribunal but also less people getting reported so i guess it evens out

in general i think rito should make more effort to boost these things like honor and tribunal. i mean i guess rito thinks it's a low risk-low reward thing so why even bother but i think it's just bad image to have your players not trust your banning system at all

like in las just like in na a lot people will cry report over every little thing but there's also a lot of dumb people saying "tribunal doesn't ban anyone" or whatever, which is probably untrue but still the idea is there and it's making people act like idiots

zkylon

zkylewd
also finding the deepest depths of elo hell here

games with people with like 28 kills and 19 deaths, a jinx with two bts+hurricane and no boots, crap like that lol

forgot how funny tribunal can be

edit: just found a proving grounds game with players on the other team? wtf? or is that normal? i forgot what proving grounds even is :/

Blizzard

Banned
She was still powerful on release. A friend of mine is a champion designer at Riot and apologized for Elise being released in the state that she was. It has taken a long time for the nerf bat to squish her.

Well NOW we know who to bug when we want things changed!

Boken

Banned
JQb0LgJ.jpg

look at dese stacked teams

Blizzard

Banned
Phew, that game was tense. I thought they were crushed for sure, but Ocho's positioning without defense items was good and they recovered.

scorejtu4a.png

Phew, that game was tense. I thought they were crushed for sure, but Ocho's positioning without defense items was good and they recovered.

scorejtu4a.png

we almost threw in the last teamfight because i was an idiot and started focusing morde instead of killing ashe

i ulted him which was alright but i wasted my bork on him which was mad dumb

edit: also type almost got me on that first baron but idk if he didnt smite after his ult or what but i smited with 500 HP left

zkylon

zkylewd
man i can't play with my brother anymore

i mean i know a lot is about he being my brother and all but he just ruins a lot of my fun by being totally random

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
we almost threw in the last teamfight because i was an idiot and started focusing morde instead of killing ashe

edit: also type almost got me on that first baron but idk if he didnt smite after his ult or what but i smited with 500 HP left

Almost lost that fight because Panth was chasing Jinx into a marathon and no one care.

Boken

Banned
man i can't play with my brother anymore

i mean i know a lot is about he being my brother and all but he just ruins a lot of my fun by being totally random

na screw dem familial obligations

my gf's nephew loves to do troll shit all the time. i hate it

no fun allowed.jpg

Mothman91

I can't do shit against Jayce, just hits me back like "bitch get off me" every time I jump on him. Also he's ranged, so it was double not fun.

Type2

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?s=&t=4325656

had no clue this was happening. same with q not releasing bug.

made bad calls those games but these are pretty serious bugs that i had no idea about.

i q'd and smited right after i ulted since i figured i would be dead in another second and missed the steal.

brian!

none of the teams were stacked tho

I can't do shit against Jayce, just hits me back like "bitch get off me" every time I jump on him. Also he's ranged, so it was double not fun.

yeah jayce is not so bad against jax, the best u can do is maybe try to hurt me a lil after i blow some cds
+ soda cop doesn gank early and jayce's escape potential is a lil low against a jax and vi

brian!

don get bummed, these games are mainly
to have a group of ppl to play against a little more consistently (like having a banning phase where you dont just ban the same shit over and over is fun)
and to have communicative games w/ ^ in mind, its like a better leag game

like even if I lose, for me I had a better time plus its fun to kill kunch
the 2nd game was rough cuz we didnt enact our gimmick, but im totally confident that that would come together better in future games

Mothman91

So hummm I want to buy Leona so is she any good? aslo I have trouble using Nami, she feels a little pasive for my taste.

Nami is weak, compared to the main 3 (Leona/Thresh/Annie). She's very good, can lock down ADC and has alot of CC. I invested in her like a week ago and wondered why I never tried to play her before.

Type2

don get bummed, these games are mainly
to have a group of ppl to play against a little more consistently (like having a banning phase where you dont just ban the same shit over and over is fun)
and to have communicative games w/ ^ in mind, its like a better leag game

like even if I lose, for me I had a better time plus its fun to kill kunch
the 2nd game was rough cuz we didnt enact our gimmick, but im totally confident that that would come together better in future games
The games were fun and having a bit of a different champion spread than usual was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom